A few FFM ideas (ladies wanted)

Started by BigBadWolf, December 20, 2009, 04:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBadWolf

This two plots I have contains bondage, D/S Non-Con and forced bisexuality. Usually I'm flexible with my plot ideas but right now I don't want to change much on the first one, however suggestions still welcome. As for the second one, it's just a basic idea so we can put more into it.

The pet's pet

For several years ago he lived in South Africa. He manged to make his luck there and became a rich man. Before he returned to his home he bought himself a black slave girl and he started train her as a sex slave. At first she was afraid of him, but his lesson turned her around. She became obedient and a perfect lover for him, and actually she loved her master.
When he returned home she came with him as his maid. He brought her to certain clubs and everybody was amazed by his slaves skill and willingness to do anything. He was very proud of her, and started to like her more than it would be healthy for a master slave relationship.
During the years she developed a big sexual appetite and whenever she had a chance she tried to seduce her master, and sometimes she succeeded sometimes she didn't, but she even started to enjoy the punishments. She was home alone a lot that's why she wanted attention.
It took a while when her master realized that and they agreed he will find another girl and together they make her to his second slave, and she won't be lonely any more.
He manage to find a nice young woman and he seduces her. They go out for a few times he gain her trust. Then he invite her to his place into a trap.

We can agree where to start this one.
I would like if the two slaves would be totally the opposite for each other. The black one lustful and wild, while the other girl could be a white blond who is shy, modest and don't have much experience with sex, she even could be a virgin.

Two slaves
This idea might be a cliche. Two girls are kidnapped and sell as slaves. A rich man bought them and train them to became his sex slaves. This is the basic idea. The girls could be best friends or even sisters. I'm usually not into incest but in this case it's okay.
Also another setting idea for this, that one of the girl is older, and try to look out the younger one. Maybe she say something during the slave auction and the man who buy them who was intrested in just the younger one he decide to buy her as well. He thinks it would be a challenge to break her.
But this can turn to more complicated if you liked to. The older girl had experience with sex the younger not so much or nothing. However the older one always fantasied about bondage sex but never had a chance to do it. But she thinks she had to resist against their master to show her friend to not give in. But with those fantasies it's hard.

If you intrested in any of these ideas, you can post here or PM me.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

BigBadWolf

One more player needed for the first one.

Angelicx

BigBadWolf

Sorry but right now I'm too busy to start another game, I barley keep up with my other games. When I won't be so busy we can do a plot together if you will still up to it.

Angelicx

BigBadWolf