Under the Bright Lights of Vegas(Vampire parts need to be filled!)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, June 28, 2010, 01:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 23, 2010, 12:51:15 AM
Not at all.  Just as long as he got the proper 'compensation' for such a living arrangement.  :P

Competition, all I can say is competition :P

Lmao, but he can try to get in her pant's but it wouldn't be easy.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

I'll say.  We need more female weretigers!

That, or my char's gonna need to look elsewhere....

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 23, 2010, 01:23:55 AM

We have a few female tigers.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

DylanTheVillain

<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

undisclosedtoyou

There's actually the same amount of females in both groups, so both needs them equally as much.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on July 23, 2010, 04:42:13 PM
Looking for more weres (Tiger and wolf)

Yup, and we can always use more Vamps to :)  Hell any RPIT members would be awesome to!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

abandoneddolly

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 23, 2010, 01:23:55 AM

I"m a female were tiger

Idachan

Hmmm, I'm suddenly craving some Vegas night time glitter... Did you say there were openings for vampires?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 23, 2010, 05:17:19 PM
I"m a female were tiger

Points the dolly!  See females! :P

Quote from: Idachan on July 23, 2010, 05:18:49 PM
Hmmm, I'm suddenly craving some Vegas night time glitter... Did you say there were openings for vampires?

Hell yeah there is!  We'd love to have you :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Idachan

:) Greatness. Or would a witch be prefferable? I was looking at the character thread and noticed that there weren't any so I'm weighing between body guard vampire and witch.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Idachan on July 23, 2010, 05:45:56 PM
:) Greatness. Or would a witch be prefferable? I was looking at the character thread and noticed that there weren't any so I'm weighing between body guard vampire and witch.

Well that's up to you of course, I don't have a preference between the two.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

Dis, on the character sheet, add the name Gideon Reed to the Tiger's Weredoctor.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 23, 2010, 07:04:57 PM
Dis, on the character sheet, add the name Gideon Reed to the Tiger's Weredoctor.

I don't think I read a single please in that sentence :P

updated.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

Oops.  My bad.  >_<  But if I'd posted the profile, you'd have gone and done it anyway without me asking you to.  Probably.  >_<

I'm working on it now, just need time...

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on July 23, 2010, 07:25:32 PM
Oops.  My bad.  >_<  But if I'd posted the profile, you'd have gone and done it anyway without me asking you to.  Probably.  >_<

I'm working on it now, just need time...

There's no rush on your profile, put it up whenever you want to.  And yesss I would have done it after you put your character up, but a please is still nice to hear mister!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

This game is now completely full.  Unless you've already posted in this thread about joining, we are not accepting new players.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's