Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

Started by Ajoxer, May 18, 2006, 04:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Been playing it lately- Now, I'm starting work on some of the tougher stuff. Got all golds in the motorcycle school, mainly because I KICK ASS AT IT... I think I'll go for Boat School next, then finish Flight School, and finally...

driving school.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

ZK

The PC version has Multi-Theft Auto. I wonder how that is.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Ajoxer

I should get it.

I found the SWEETEST move you can do, at the import export docks with a crane- You lower the magnet about four or five feet off the ground, right at the edge of the pier, and drive full tilt down the pier towards the magnet- If you do it right, your car hurtles in an upwards arc, caught by the magnet.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Lilian

Sveet. =3

I really should play that a little more..

MadPanda

Have you ever 'borrowed' a police car only to find that one of the cops was still in there with you?  I understand in your position that is a risk...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

MagicalPen

I have it for PS2...i suck with inverse controls (the electronics store where you have to defend it against an attack by a rival) and then i forget to save when i do the rescue-the-guy-from-van-in airport. The Cops always chase me too....

Such a fun game though. Where are all the schools located? I think i;ve only done Driving School...and i assume best way to get Swimming Skill up is to swim around a lot?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lilian

It's called doing a lot of crazy driving around the Los Angelos dock. XD  WHEEEEEE *SPLOOSH*

There is a flying school. It's .. like... really close to Las Vegas, near the edge of the map, by the Mesas.