Male looking for Female Macro Fantasy Creature

Started by Maximillian Crowloft, February 03, 2011, 07:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximillian Crowloft

Good day to ye who reads this post,

The subject gives it all in a nicely short summary, I'm looking for someone willing to play a female macro creature. I have a personal preference to Lamia/Gorgons, or elemental creatures the likes of which can be found in most jrpg's. The endboss of bayonetta would work fine too, and if you've got a suggestion, feel free to offer it in a reply or via PM.

It doesn't end with just my preference for the fantasy creature though, that would make this a rather boring request. There are plenty of things I would love to do with Macro creature, and the 'sexual' content of the RP is likely to go to making use of the size difference for all sorts of interesting play. Being a dominant male, its very interesting to weave a plot together that would allow an obviously smaller and likely weaker creature to take control of such a huge woman. Then going further and abusing her body to her shame and embarrassment, even if she secretly likes it, will set my passions aflame.

For the story, I have several light options, which means they're flexible and could be changed easily. The first is a result of several magi-cosmic events taking place, a reshuffling of the deck so to speak:

The magic rules of the world of Evalon our character live in have always been rigid, allowing for few advancements in the hundreds of years the rune scholars have been toiling away to advance mankind. The fantastical creatures have always had it easy, magic comes naturally to them after all, and several mages of the glass towers their jealous finally snapped. In an effort to turn the tides and put mankind on top once and for all, they looked far and wide for compatible beings, finding the two of us, and with a spell of great complexity binded them together with Man in dominance. A great success, a man with little magical talent, but of Noble birth, able to control a creature of such immense power would surely strike fear into the hearts of those who would oppose them. But further testing is needed, just what can this man get away with? Are their limits to his control? Will he be able to make her love him, despite these laws binding them? Or will he just use her as he sees fit and discard her afterwards?    
Taken

The first option has been taken, the world of Evalon with its ambitous and power hungry mages being fleshed out in the following thread.

If you're also interested in a macro fantasy creature RP, let me know, there is still an infinity of plots out there to explore, perhaps we can find one that stimulates us both.
O&O