News:

Main Menu

Half a million GET!

Started by Vekseid, January 04, 2008, 01:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

We now have over half a million posts. If someone is really curious, I can pick out who made the post after I get back (ssh is ip-locked).

What is so special about half a million, you ask?

BIG BOARDS

No, it won't mean much, and getting added anytime soon means $20, but it does mean that we are officially 'big' : )

Which is odd, for so few active members.  But hey.

Cjac

Whoo hoo!!  And yeah, I'm curious.  If for no other reason that because I know how much free time you have on your hands. *grins*  Seriously.  That's awesome!
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Zakharra

That means we talk. A lot.. ;D

Jadedessence

Actually. I'd MUCH rather have a tight-knit, active community then having thousands of new members come in every day. We may not have as many active members but... Quality over quantity! :3
[.Intro.]
[.Ons and Offs.]
Give me a message if you're interested. :D

Bliss

WOOHOO, go Team Elliquiy!
*fistpump*

I'm looking forward to finding out who the special person is who made that milestone post!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

I would like to see Elliquiy grow some, but the activity here is nice : )

King_Furby

I also like the activity here but i agree with Vek that if it growed more that would be nice.

I looked at the list on big boards and i am always amazed at just how large gaia online is. Several years ago i used to be on that site and it was big but dang it's even larger now. I don't think anyone will ever be more active then gaia.

Vekseid

Quote from: Airindel on January 03, 2008, 10:24:00 AM
Aravine glanced up to see Rina playing with her
*snip sexiness*

Airindel is the lucky winner!

Bliss

Congratulations, Airindel! *flings glitter and confetti*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Wow! That is awesome
I think that Airindel should get a special reward...

I volunteer, and I even have a giant bow!!!

((Sorry, I am high on flu meds :P))
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

HairyHeretic

You're going to shoot a giant arrow at her?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Airindel

I think I'll cast the spell deflect arrows upon myself...

And it's lovely news that E is so active, and in my opinion, we have a great community :)
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Serenity Vixen

Errr... wrong kind of bow :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Vekseid

I think Serena meant to giftwrap herself.

Serenity Vixen

Airindel

I know that, and I'm sure she'd look lovely all gift wrapped with a giant bow, but I couldn't help but to carry on with Hairy's jest. :)  I'd personally be happy to see Vixen flu-free, however. 
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Serenity Vixen

Yea... I probably would make a better gift once I have recovered.... I am a bit icky now :P

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Vekseid on January 10, 2008, 08:13:20 PM
I think Serena meant to giftwrap herself.

I know  :D

I just have an odd sense of humour.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Spookie Monster

Congratulations, everybody!  Here's to the next five hundred thousand...

Good to know that I contributed... let's see... about .0434% of the current post count...

Keep up the great work! :)

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~