Invasion - M wanted

Started by Blonde, October 01, 2015, 09:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

"Neither side will win both suffering serious losses to their armies. Starvation is looming, disease and ailment will deplete those already wounded from fray. But neither leader will back down, neither will surrender to the other. Which leaves only two choices: war or compromise?

The King of the home land and the Leader of the invading armies meet and quarrel out their demands and needs, and after many days of strenuous and exhausting talks come to an agreement. In exchange for vast plots of land, coin and titles, the invaders offer no more attacks and their finest warriors to defend the realm from further attacks.

All of this will be sealed with a marriage, the Kings daughter to the Chief.
"

The characters can be juggled around, it can be Niece, Sister or even ward to the King. And it doesn’t have to be the chief; it could be his son or just their most fearsome warrior.

This is a rough idea that needs a lot of fine tuning and developing, and can be based on an historical event or it can be a fictional piece.

The boring stuff

So, let’s start with the rules. Firstly, I must say that I require an active partner both IC and OOC. I like to keep in contact with my partners and bounce ideas back and forth. I fully understand that we all have lives, and mine is hectic and chaotic, but I always set time aside for my stories (extenuating circumstances dictating) and would like a partner who could do the same. In a perfect world, you’d be able to provide at least one reply a day. But realistically, one post every three days is acceptable. Anything more than that than perhaps I am not the writing partner for you.

Secondly, I like detailed and lengthy posts. I enjoy writing, and love reading. If I give an 8 paragraph post and am met with a two paragraph reply, it is quite disheartening. I am not saying you must do a novel a post, but something to work off of please? I fully expect interaction posts and the sex will be shorter, but I love details!

Next the story, I am looking for a story not a cyber-fest. I don’t want just smut, it bores me and I will lose interest. I need a story to lose myself in, with a lot of build-up and development.

Third person, past tense only. It is a personal preference but I am quite unyielding on this.

My O/O’s are in my signature, please read over them as I will do yours.

PM if interested.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index