BP Craves Captain America and Fluff (F for M or F playing M)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, September 24, 2015, 09:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I posted this in the one shots advert thread, but figured I'd share it here, too, because I'm more than willing to make it a long term story and flesh it out with bad guys for the Captain to beat up and conflict and the whole nine.

Name: The Girl Next Door

Content: Light to Bon, Human

Scenario: Steve Rogers has just had a new neighbor move in to the apartment beside his own. She's young, attractive, and never seems to stop moving. A child lives with her, whom he can only assume is her son. Deciding to do the neighborly thing, he shows up to welcome her to the building, only to find out that she's not a single mother. After the death of her parents, she took custody of her younger brother, and now her entire life revolves around him. It also turns out she's working at Avengers Tower as a custodian of sorts, and he's never really noticed her before. She doesn't treat him like she's some star-struck fan girl, a refreshing change from what he's used to around people outside of the team, and it doesn't take long for him to start falling for the young woman who put her entire life and all of her dreams on hold to care for someone else. I'd like the game to be a collection of scenes, none of them too in-depth, exploring a blossoming romance between Steve and this new neighbor.

Setting: Marvel AU, Modern day, Avengers fandom

Requirements: Someone to play Steve/Captain America. I'm looking for something that is light, fluffy, and romantic (I know, so out of my norm!)

Other info: There may be an opportunity for this to become a long term plot and not just a series of snippets of their relationship. Also, Amanda Seyfried does not have to be the model I use, she just is the closest to the pretty all American "girl next door" type I could come up with on the spot.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.