Ballerinas in Bondage (Bon, NC, Kidnapping)

Started by NileGoddess, December 06, 2012, 10:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Synopsis

Promised a life of comfort and luxury in Russia, a woman with the hope of becoming a famous ballerina is wed to a powerful man. However, his power and wealth originates from the Russian Mafia, and soon, the woman realizes that comfort and luxury will never be hers under his cruel and oppressive hand. After several years of being subjugated to his cruelty and abuse, she flees the country in fear for her life and well being, traveling to America. She takes to teaching her one passion, ballet, to make a meager earning, earn a visa, and piece together a new life.

Several more years pass and the woman, now a respected instructor, has opened a small but successful ballet school, teaching young and old alike as the yoke of her former life slips free from her shoulders. But her husband hasn't taken too kindly to the disappearance of his beautiful trophy wife those years ago, even after replacing her. Now a powerful mob boss, he uses influence to discover her whereabouts seeking revenge, and hires her abduction. However, the instructor's protege stumbles upon the scene, and is taken as well.

Will the teacher and her student escaped the clutches of her former husband, or is she doomed to live under his oppressive rule, with her beloved student unwillingly caught up in the mess that is her life?

This story revolves around four characters: the madame, the student, and two kidnappers.

I've tried to run this idea in the past as a group game, but trying to incorporate four players was too difficult. What I'd like to try to do is do it with two people, working the four characters between them. The roles might be weighted (for example, I would mostly do the dominant female kidnapper, but could also write the madame, other kidnapper, or student, depending on my partner's preferences). Essentially, I would like someone to do a collaborative writing project.

I have plenty of inspirational pictures, but I think once a partner is selected, we would then go about the process of developing characters, which would then be available to see in the actual story thread.

Themes explored in his game would be bondage, non-con, perhaps some rape themes, as well as sexual exploitation, blackmail, and some BDSM. While the fate of the madame and student could be left unknown or vague, we could explore some other themes for their fates (ie, the student and madame forced to work as a prostitute, sold into slavery, murdered, etc)

Either post questions here or PM me.

shadowreppa

Oh, my apologies, my mistake. I read that post wrong. Apparently your looking for someone to play the madame, i was going for the mob boss that you are playing. Never mind, I don't do a very good submissive...

NileGoddess

I'd be taking the role of the abductor, not the mob boss. That role would have very little actual time in the game, since the story is about her capture and subsequent journey back to Russia. I could see him appearing late towards the end as the game wraps up.=

Kristen

Hello there NileGoddess.

I'm doing what I do best... (jumping to conclusions...) And assuming this is the thread you pm'd me about?

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

playfullchick76

Mmm, i'm curious, tell me more about becoming one of your ballerinas in bondage.

NileGoddess

Well, you can certainly have a look at the template and submit a prospective sheet for the Madame, and I'll be happy to take a look.

NileGoddess

Updated with some more specific information (and some sexy dancers!). I would also be interested in seeing if anyone would rather play from the student's role.

NileGoddess

Bump, would like to try this again. Looking for a committed player. Please PM or post here.