Assassin's Creed fangirl looking for fanguy to have funfantimes?

Started by Jazzy, June 06, 2012, 06:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzy

I know this's totally a shot in the dark, but I've been craving this for so long that I thought I might as well start a post here as well.  ;)  I'm looking for someone who thoroughly enjoys the series and its characters.  I toyed with the notion of embracing canon characters, but ultimately I think I'd be much happier scribbling our own little chapter in between what's already been established.  Beyond an avid interest in the secretive Assassins and their dark, often violent way of life, I'd really love to talk with someone imaginative and ambitious enough to help me DM this story.

I'd really like to start this with being drawn into the Assassin's Guild.  Both recent titles let you induct new members into the guild and watch them rise in rank, but to me they were all fairly hollow.  You got to see so little of what went into these individuals, yet by the last game they were a major part of a much larger movement.  This's the sort of thing I'd really like to dig into with a mutual fan.  Although some of the really big stuff is already laid out for us, there's so much room for interpretation and originality that I wanna squeal at the possibilities.  ;p

Some random thoughts:

• I'm open to any historical setting covered by or outside the games.  I have to admit there's some real allure in Renaissance Rome, but I'm definitely not stuck on it
  • I'm open to interacting with canon characters.  I just don't want them to become the emphasis of our writing.
  • Although I did post this in the non-adult forum, I'm open to and would even enjoy a sort of conflicted romantic relationship.  The lifestyle seems so contradictory to any kind of a realistic, long term bond, but I really enjoyed seeing the development of Ezio in his later life as it pertained to past loves and what could've been.

If this piques your interest feel free to PM me.  I'd love to discuss it further!

BruceTheCat

(I'm unable to PM as I haven't been approved yet, but I am an enormous fan of the series if you are still seeking a partner for this RP?)
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000