D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Yes! Ok.. is this a trick?

*closes eyes.. mouth wide open.. ready to catch*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

No trick, but maybe I can coax you to perform one?

*tosses the chocolate coated raisins into your mouth*  Come on, sit...stand...lay down! 

*laughing like crazy*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Eranil Morathim

Xandria

I doubt it, think I'm going to be in trouble now?  ;)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Eranil Morathim

Mordred

*in corner.. scratching.. My arm!*

Ok, where's my treat?
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

*looks at Xandria*

Do you suppose you should give him one?

Xandria

*winks at Eranil*

Oh why not, doesn't he look cute?

Mordred

*tries to 'play' dumb*

What'cha all talking about? *barks a few times*
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Xandria

Oh he knows, it's another trick don't you think?

Mordred

Ok, anyone going to open the door? People are staring at me. *turns.. barks a few obscenities*
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

you need one of us to open the door?

Xandria

Apparently, but I rather like the sound of barking don't you?

Mordred

I can't do my shadow stuff while in this form.. I say this in the form of a question?
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Does he bark a lot? And does that really count as a question?

Mordred

I didn't used to, did I? (who he asks..he knows not)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I have no idea, but as a vampire can't you just return to normal...or mist...or something that doesn't bark?

Mordred

OK.. do I seem back to my normal self? *brushes away bits of shed hair*
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Mordred

*listens to coffee.. which he knows will cause 'tonight' to be an issue*

You think anything makes sense to me?
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Do you honestly think I know how to answer that?

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

I suppose, but do you know, what it is, we're supposed to know?  ???

Eranil Morathim

Do I have to give you credit?

(ok, past my bedtime, early day tomorrow, catch you all later)