[NC or EX] The Many Sad Fates of a Modern Heroine (Women Wanted)

Started by Monceto, October 08, 2008, 07:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monceto

Every hundred years, a girl is born with the power of Renewal, a blessing from a long forgotten guardian spirit.  Though this mystical touch grants both keener senses and greater strength, its true value lies in the unconscious ability to ‘rewind’ her reality to a safe time.  Were she to ever die, or worse, reach a point where her life has become truly and utterly hopeless, reality will fracture in two, allowing her to go back to a point in her life where that specific tragedy was still avoidable.

The lucky girl doesn’t even know about her power of Renewal, only that she is gifted at combat and has always had the desire to be a hero. However, dreams haunt her from a lifetime spent as a basement sex slave and a fatal car accident that killed her and her friends.  Though she was granted the chance to undo those terrible mistakes, the remnants of those traumas linger in the back of her mind, slowly twisting her with each failed lifeline.

But still she goes on with her life, protecting the city and its surroundings from countless evils, human or supernatural.  She can never truly die, lest the Guardian Spirit drain its powers.  The other situations that would cause a Renewal are much more complicated.  Her Guardian spirit is weary of its powers, and is reluctant to grant its blessing unless absolutely necessary.  To that end, there is a three prong rule to determine whether or not a chance at Renewal is to be granted.  Her Body, Mind, and Guardian Spirit must each be in agreement that the current situation is indeed completely hopeless, i.e. that she will never have the opportunity to be a true heroine again.  She was only eighteen years old when she was abducted on her way home from a nighttime lecture, and she was nearly forty by the time her spirit granted her escape from that life of sexual torture.  Will her other failures result in so much brutality?  That is still to be determined.  She doesn’t know of her ability, so suicide is not some quick answer to escape her hell.

But what of her friends?  They sit back and watch the heroics of their friend, and slowly build up the urge to help out.  But, with neither physical strength nor sharp senses, their heroics are frequently cut short, leaving their fates in the hands of the heroine.  However, they have to live with the consequences of their actions, and any harm inflicted on them by the forces of evil will stay with them for the rest of their lives.  How will these violations change their views of the Heroine?  Will they grow to trust and respect her for saving them, or will they blame her for what happened to them? 

And, above all else, how will the trauma of countless deaths and tortures affect the Heroine?  Will she ever lower herself to the same tactics as her enemies, raping and torturing anyone that threatens the city?

As the plot setup hints at, this is not going to be a remotely pleasant story.  Rapists, torturers, and slavers lurk around every corner, eager to use and abuse any female flesh that gets in her way.  The content will, at the very softest, be considered graphic ‘STRONGLY NON-CONSENSUAL’ sex, alongside outright murder.  However, if there is some agreement between the players, the content may be stepped up—the death scenes might be erotically charged (certainly not something I like, but I’ll play along if the game calls for it), monsters, tentacles, pregnancy, disfiguration—all of the things that define EXTREME.  I don’t know if characters getting murdered in non-sexual scenes is considered ‘snuff’, but I think the possibility of death—however non-permanent—is an important part of the story. 

With regards to perspective and structure, I’d like all players to stick to complete first person.  The game will be distinctly freeform, I’ll be the narrator/GM that organizes the game and plays both the enemy NPCs, neutral cityfolk, and, various monsters.  I know that 1st person isn’t the most popular perspective in these forums, but that’s always how I envision Role-playing; mixing third person narrations feels more like collaborative fiction than anything else.  There’s room for plenty of emotionally charged situations in this game, and I really think that you can all bring these characters to life.

The game will mostly be structured like a ‘free-style’ adventure.  I’ll try to plan things out and the obvious paths the players can take ahead of time, with some safe plans of action alongside many, many, MANY bad endings for the characters.  If a Renewal takes place, I’ll make virtually all courses of action safe for plot progression, to prevent two ‘bad endings’ from taking place one after another.  

Available roles so far include:

The Heroine herself:  Twenty-something, but has dreams of decades spent as an unwilling sex slave.  Though lean, she has the strength of a very strong man.

The Assistant: manages the Heroine’s Private Detective Agency.

The Friends (any number):  the Heroine’s associates.  Think the less useful members of Buffy’s Scooby Gang.  They are kind of inept, though, and often end up Damsels in Distress.  

The Rival:  the Heroine’s competitor that secretly works with the evil forces of the city to undermine her actions.  Does she succeed?  Once the Heroine has been delivered into the enemy’s clutches, does the Rival get betrayed and suffer the same fate?  That is up to your preferences. 

Sorry, but I’m only opening it up to women at this point.  Managing all of the nasty outcomes for wrong decisions is going to be difficult enough as it is without having to plan gender-based alternatives.  Only sadists and masochists need apply; this is going to be a very dark and depressing tale, filled with rape, torture, misery, and above all else hopelessness.

Definite content codes that you must be willing to witness and participate in:
M/f
F/f
F/m   (Something that might be witnessed, or enacted in the Heroine and her friends go too far with revenge.)
NC (Failed Heroines must be punished.)
Slavery
Heavy Bondage (Gags, cuffs, spreader bars)
Some violence (kicking, punching, for the sole intent of causing pain or submission)
Sadism
Humilation (Failed Heroines need to be made an example of, after all)
General BDSM themes (The city is filled with perverts that would love to make slaves of the Heroine and her friends, but there's a lot more to it than just having a woman to call your own.  Domination, Sadism, Bondage, and everything else that BDSM represents.  Collars are more than likely.)
Loss of Control   (There will be sex scenes where you're so thoroughly bound that the captors can pretty much have their way with you without any sort of input from you.  You can write your responses to each action, and detail the emotions you feel from beind dominated, but if you're bound to the wall with a ring gag, there's not much you can do or say that is going to make much fo a difference.  I'm only listing this separatly from NC because of the difference in degrees.)
Death  (All characters are prone to getting killed, especially the Heroine.  Her death will result in immediate Renewal, where as I'll only kill of her friends if the Heroine has already screwed up the point of her current lifeline, or they die at the same time (explosions, car accidents, etc.)

Additional/optional content codes that are TBD (please list preferences so I can find some common ground):
Monster Sex (Not all of the city's evils are human.  Monsters will still be in the story either way, but whether or not they show interest in the female form is up to you.)
Impregnation (Some slavers are breeders, and some monsters need incubators)
Forced Incest (Very little is more dehumanizing than forcing a captive to commit an unforgivable sin.)
'Snuff' (Sexualized killings.  There will be temporary deaths, either way, but nature of the deaths is open to debate.)
Modification (Slavers are always interested in increasing the market value of their assets)
Disfigurement (A very dark theme from any number of sources)
Shock (Just a very specific form of torture that not everybody is interested in)
Watersports (A heavier for of humiliation.)

...and more

All are human women, but most of the rest of their story is up to.  Jobs, family, feelings towards other characters, you can go pretty much anyway you want.  The secondary characters won’t die unless the Heroine herself is destined to die in that same lifeline.

Current Status of Roles:
   The Heroine— mdazfrench
   The Assistant—Open
   The Friends-- Open
   The Rival – Open (Doesn’t necessarily need to be filled, and can be cast at a much later time..)

PM me if you are interested in a role;  any other  ideas/feedback concerning can be left in the thread.  I know that the premise is a lot rougher and more hardcore than most of the other games being played, but, hey, it’s a large community and there’s room for all kinds, right?

I’m very new to these forums, so I’d be thrilled to get additional guidance on which labels are the most appropriate and the such.  So far I’m thinking Small Group NC, but is the E tag necessary because of the potential for otherworldly monsters having their way with the players?  What is the line between very rough NC and the Extreme tag?

mdazfrench

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

schnookums

Hrm, I'll admit I'm interested in the role of the heroine myself if you'd have me.

Monceto

Quote from: schnookums on October 10, 2008, 07:49:28 PM
Hrm, I'll admit I'm interested in the role of the heroine myself if you'd have me.

Sorry, mdazfrench has taken the lead role, and we started the story.

I guess I broke a big rule of RP by making one character more important than the others, instead of letting everybody be equal.  That was unavoidable with the nature of the story, though. 

Nephili

If you're still open for 'friends', I have to admit that the roll sounds like something right up my alley.

mdazfrench

Quote from: Nephili on October 11, 2008, 05:49:58 PM
If you're still open for 'friends', I have to admit that the roll sounds like something right up my alley.

Yay!!!  <hugs Nephili>  Welcome to the party, sweetie! :)

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

Monceto

Quote from: Nephili on October 11, 2008, 05:49:58 PM

We started the game already in the EX Group forum, so you can check it out and follow the process; come up with a character bio, and I'll give the Heroine to meet up with you when I begin the next case.  Just make sure you're okay with all of the things listed above, except mutilation and sexualized snuff, and that you're comfortable writing in first person.

(And if you disappear for another RL break, your character will disappear into forced slavery to be rescued upon your return... plus damages and standard wear-and-tear, of course)

schnookums

I'd also be quite okay with taking a friend role if you all would be okay with it.

Nephili

Quote from: Monceto on October 11, 2008, 07:12:17 PM
We started the game already in the EX Group forum, so you can check it out and follow the process; come up with a character bio, and I'll give the Heroine to meet up with you when I begin the next case.  Just make sure you're okay with all of the things listed above, except mutilation and sexualized snuff, and that you're comfortable writing in first person.

(And if you disappear for another RL break, your character will disappear into forced slavery to be rescued upon your return... plus damages and standard wear-and-tear, of course)
Alright, I'll start throwing a bio together... and don't worry, I feel bad about last time, if I do have stuff come up in RL again, I'll be sure to let people know better this time... although for a threat, your's isn't a very good one to use on someone here necessarily :P

Rookiebatman

I might be interested, assuming I get approved.  I'm trying not to sign on too much, before I find out whether I'm even gonna be staying with this, but I really like this idea.  Maybe I can have a very minor character with the possibility to increase in status later?

Rookiebatman

Wait, crap.  I just noticed it's for women only.  How do you edit/delete a post?

mdazfrench

Quote from: Rookiebatman on October 18, 2008, 01:01:26 PM
Wait, crap.  I just noticed it's for women only.  How do you edit/delete a post?

You get approved first :)

Kitty's Do/Don'ts