(M looking for Sub or Dom anyone) want to make a story you want/ or be apart of?

Started by Grayven, March 27, 2013, 11:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grayven

Hello and welcome.

If you are looking at my past posts >yes I’m rusty< sorry that I'm  not a pro, so don't be a uber grammar Nazi about it please.
I know I must have readable grammar, but there is no need to bash me for trying to have fun/ trying to reteach myself.

I'm a relaxed writer and I know most of you want the same thing and have fun (yet I'm staying on the adult topic due to rp going one way then heading to another and getting pervy before I even knew where it started  ::) )

( but do tell me if you confused or that I need to fix a mistake in my posts, I tend to hiccup/rush my  posts, so telling me would be very nice.^^)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, if you are now looking at my >ons and offs,<  fear not! most of them are as "just in case that happens if I’m interested or willing to do/try out", BUT it also means I'm very open/or somewhat open to your interests.
If I like the plot and your alright with it (but I can still say no to them...just a heads up)

but I welcome your weird and wonderful ideas
oh and you don't have to write really well or have to be 5 paragraph long, just as look as I can read it, it cool >just as long as we read/review  and understand each others on and off, things will turn out great<

oh I don't have a plot or stories  on hand like most people do, I just make them up as the story goes, or how the characters react to each other.
but I am open to your story requests (oh please I beg you, please don't ask for snuff, incest, none-canon (like from books,tv shows or movies) or make me play a character I know nothing about. PLEASE DON'T! ))

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=32870  <---ons and offs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>send me a pm so we can discuss on what you want and I'll see if it will work.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh I really really >REALLY< like to blend ideas and talk about what we want in a rp. Mostly to  see if we can hit middle ground and  agree on the idea.

I like stick to modern fantasy (or a weird mix of some sort) type of setting.
But I'm sorry say but I'm not a fan of “real world”, “just human”, “none adventure” like settings.
I like human or none with any type of being you can dream up. (elf,vampire,  anthros of any type, beast people*think neko* or whatever that I forgot to post here) I love the weird or anything that has magic or sifi

sure I can do vampire or werewolf (and other were-types) type stuff In the city or kingdom type settings.
But if you have have a world or like to play that’s a blend of the real world warped with something as crazy as wonderland that makes the world wild and fun but also stand out from the norm.

OH!
looking for relaxed, grammar and length in post exotic role players. been running into a lot of people who are asking to much for something that is suppose to be fun and less stressful.
if you like what you see on my Ons and offs and want to try out a rp by blending our ideas..I'm your man.
Also I have YIM and skype if you want to talk from there. But please hold most of your life to your self...like your real name and full life issues please.

but I really really want to talk and share ideas with each other, so please don't drop a huge plot idea on me...I mean I may like it but I might not like playing the part you want me too. so drop on by, and tell me what your ideas or what your craving in a story, but keep it light and sort please^w^j

Oh and don't post your whole idea and over whelm me please. I like short ideas and work with them with you

and yes I know I repeated how I want to talk about ideas. Get off my case^w^jj.

ok my two characters:

male volfgoon named:Raymendye (Ray-men-die)
His coat is brick red that runs up to the back of his neck and upper snout to the tip of his tail.
His underside his white and runs all the way from the tip of his chin to down around his inner thighs.
The tail is 22 feet long, (used to balance when running on all fours, swimming and to wrapping around objects when climbing and to coil and squeeze the life out of pray, or to keep them selves or their other close and warm.)

has two pairs of testis (first pair where you would normally be..between the legs and the second pair are within and near the base of his tail. they look like swells on the tail, then the traditional testicle sack )
he has a 12 inch/2 inch thick, black colored canine cock. coated in rows of fleashy hooked barbs and a 3 inch thick knot at the base of his cock.     

His horns are a foot long and arch  back over his head but not around.
His hair in his head is black with some red strands mixed in, his hair is long and braided down below his shoulders.
foot long pointed, flexable ears.

has a foot and a half long black forked tongue.(teeth are snow white and his mouth and gums are black like his tongue...(really scare when he yawns)
both eye color are, black sclera with golden yellow irises, with slitted pupils.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
female volfgoon named Zookreei (zoo-kree-ah )
6.2 in height with a pair of well shaped 34C busts
Her coat is jet black all over, two sets of foot long horns  on her head ( like this pic+ an idea of what the tails are like http://songoharotto.deviantart.com/art/Mandy-155296347 yes safe for work....in a way 9-9 )
foot long flexible pointed ears
bright red foot and half long forked tongue with black mouth and gums 

both eye color are black sclera(like her half brother) with, near glowing green irises.
foot and a half long, blood red forked tongue. yet black mouth and white teeth like her other.

her woman hood is like that of a human...almost due to the black color, but she also is a virgin.
Her bite is dangerous but not fatal, if one would wounded up bitten by her, her or she, or any type of gender and species would become temporarily paralyzed for 4 hours, thankfully she is away from the the exotic plaints that grow from her home forest and its toxins. leading her body unable to produce the toxic venom.
Nogitsunes likes to play to ya know.
Look me up on skype,for better play with words my dears. (grayven.I)

my ons and off (most I may or may not want to try just yet ) http://www.f-list.net/c/grayven%20write/

Grayven

my ons and off (most I may or may not want to try just yet ) http://www.f-list.net/c/grayven%20write/

Grayven

Grayven

9/7/2013 wants more players due real life issues taking all of my other players.

please give me a chance  :'(