Can They Save Her? (RP Idea)

Started by Usani, November 15, 2012, 02:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I need both a m x f, both will be playing my characters best friends.  Only difference is my character has been in love with her male best friend for the longest time and her female best friend knows it, but keeps it to herself so she doesn't make my character fell worse then she already does.  My character deals with a great deal of depression due to her family situation, school and her self image.  All her life she's been told she's not beautiful and could lose a few pounds and she gets criticized about her weight even more by her own mother.  Her first semester in college she made amazing grades but as tragic things began to happen down the road her depression got worse and her grades began to drop drastically.

She's been hiding secrets from both of her friends...that she's a cutter and bulimic.  She's been a cutter for the past 3 years and bulimic for the past 2.  So, as time goes on her 2 friends begin seeing a change in her looks and even personality and begin to worry for her. 

Please PM me with any questions.  I really hope I find people who wanna do this because in a way this plot helps me let of steam due to certain situations in my life.