Once R.I.P now coming to you --- Rp idea (m or f needed)

Started by comecarros, June 15, 2011, 05:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comecarros

I know I'm new here(and unaproved :( ), but I trully wanted to rp this new idea I got. Since it has to be PG-13, it will have to be censored, or time skipepd, in the supostly mature parts (if they get to happen, like a killing or relationships)

I would prefer an literate partner.

Pairing: the once dead/ the living , F/M  M/F (the killed one can switch)
Genre: Humor, Romance, murder, supernatural, modern, one-on-one

General plot
He was a simple guy, with the right amont of friends, the right amont of money in his pocket and the right place to stay. You could say he was a very normal and boring guy, who always stick for the rules. Unfortunatly, one day he finds himself in the middle of a agressive Bank assalt, and wanting to do the right thing, he finds himself killed in the process. Now, after 2 weeks, he opens his eyes again, just to find himself in the morgue, almost getting his body cut in an biopsy. Getting away from the hospital, somewho, he finds that he gained a little bit more speed than usual humans and strengh, but his heart still beats. He did not turned into any kind of creature. Thats were the other part enteres. She was his best friend, but she wanted to be more, so it was normal for him, not knowing her real feelings, to apear in front of her house, almost naked. It would be interesting if she had somewhat of a dangerous profession, where he would go and play the role of dessastrous hero, while trying to not let anyone to find that he is actually living again.
It would be probably goofy in some parts but romantic in another. It would be interesting to find out what in the hell did they get one another into, while he discovers slowlly her feelings.

I dont mind doing the female or male part, so its up to you to choose. Also if your interested we could discuss any problem that might happen in the rp.
I think this can be done in a Pg-13, so pm me if you like the plot and want to do it or just because your curious.

-comecarros-