News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by Kunoichi, April 10, 2011, 08:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulthakptah

Rainbow Rocks came out on bluray not too long ago anyone see it yet?

Blythe

I know it's been ages since this topic had a post, but I thought it would be better to post this here.

This particular Lullaby for a Princess fan animation is finally finished. I thought it was really good and very lovely. ^^

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Blythe on June 06, 2015, 12:12:08 PM
I know it's been ages since this topic had a post, but I thought it would be better to post this here.

This particular Lullaby for a Princess fan animation is finally finished. I thought it was really good and very lovely. ^^

Yes and its amazing. ;D

Mikem

Quote from: Sherlock on June 06, 2015, 12:12:08 PM

I saw it too, really amazing animation, though it saddens me. These creators can still make and upload their works but JanAnimations still has that damn cease and desist order on him, and he's a FANTASTIC animator. In the time this C&D has been on him he could have released a couple episodes of Button's Adventures as well as a music video, he said.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Blythe

I had no idea about the JanAnimations order. O_o

*goes to google this*

Mikem

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Lustful Bride

So, end of season 5.......So many Alternate timelines! *rolling around in excitement*

The Discord and Sombra timelines were my favorites.  XD

GanonDwarf

While I have mixed feelings about this ep.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

That was great, a new reaction image if I've ever seen one.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

Blythe

Oh boy, nearly a year-old necro, but I did feel this thread was a more appropriate place to share something I watched/listened to rather than making a new thread just for this one thing.

DuoCartoonist finished animating a new video for the song The Moon Rises.

I rather liked it!

(I should also probably try to catch up a bit on MLP in general; I'm rather behind on it. >_>; )

JadeArwen

i miss how the show use to look like this: