News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Soul Eater- Interest check

Started by apygoos, March 24, 2013, 03:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

all these characters are good to go.

Iblis121

Great! I'll start posting soon as I can.

Toggle

This game looks awesome, I wish you luck!  I'd offer to play but I really would prefer to be a Weapon, and it seems you have plenty!   

Actually someone has pinged me needing a Weapon so I'll see what I can come up with!

apygoos

WhiteWave

I would be interested in joining if you would be willing to have me. I'm new so I haven't joined any rps on here yet, is that alright?

apygoos

make a character sheet and well see what  we can do from there.

WhiteWave

Alright here it is, I hope this is a good enough profile >.<

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Eleanor Byrd Rose
Nickname: Vay
Race: Witch
Class: Weapon
Tattoos/Piercings/Unusual Marks: Bird Wings on her back (tattoo like markings she was born with)
Appearance:
Personality: Energetic, Klutzy, Kind, Sensitive, ADD
Bio: Eleanor's mother was the Vulture witch, Morticia Byrd and her father was the Death Scythe, Gideon Rose. They were a happy family until her 10th birthday when her mother revealed her true self that she had been hiding from Gideon. She had tricked him so she could take advantage of him and his connection to the DWMA. He immediately took Eleanor and headed straight for the academy to stop Morticia. Once he got there he informed them of the attack that was about to happen. Then when the witches attacked, her mother and father battle ferociously till her mother delivered the fatal blow with no remorse or hesitation.

Before he went to fight her mother he also begged Lord Death to take Eleanor in and not allow the witches to get a hold of her. Death saw that the girls soul was not evil but in fact was pure and good. He knew she had no malice intent in her heart, to punish the child for who her mother was not right. He was more than willing to accept the girl into the City and into the Academy. Though they told her that both her parents had died in the battle. She has no idea that her mother is still alive.

Now she attends DWMA where she she hopes to become a great weapon like her father was and also help keep evil from the world. Not a day goes by where Eleanor forgets what her father or what Death did for her. She works for him part time in the nurse's office putting her powers to good use and to help people, meisters, and fellow weapons. Unfortunately with her past she has a hard to time making friends at the academy let alone finding a meister that could look past who her mother was, what her mother did, or that she herself is a witch.

Eleanor was born both a witch and a weapon. Her witch's animal is a hummingbird so many of her qualities both personality and weapon relate to that. Explaining why she has extremely high generator abilities(she can regenerate energy very quickly in battle/training.) A hummingbird is an animal that symbolizes healing, renewal, eternal energy, timeless joy, and the nectar of life. Just like other witches she can grow components of her animal's attributes and she has a witches form. Unlike other witches her powers focus on Empathetic/Healing magic and not destructive. By chanting her spell her hand will glow and she can heal anything she touches and do the following: Empathetic Perception, Flawless Restoration, and Purification.

Weapon Stuff
Partner: No one yet...
Soul Wave: Greenish Blue orb with a perky smile, witch hat, and wings. It flutters around quickly zig-zagging in a hyper way like a hummingbird.
Weapon Form: 2 Gun Blades, 1 Broadsword Gun
Type of Weapon: Blade/Sword
Traits of Weapon: Though this is unknown to her since she has yet to have a partner, because she is a witch she has special abilities and some that when wielded her meister gains. They gain her insane amount and constantly recharging energy, speed, and fast healing ability. But the problem is whoever wields her for the first time will feel overwhelmed by the rush of powers/energy and have trouble controlling it. But once understood and mastered it can be quite powerful. But then there is a bigger problem when the meister is using her powers it is being drained from her and if too much is taken her life force begins to diminish and she could very well die.

apygoos

hmm a witch weapon, i like it, very interesting.

WhiteWave

Aw why thank you! I'm happy to hear that :) So does this mean I can join?

apygoos

yes feel free to enter the ooc

WhiteWave

El Maligno

I would like to join this group rp if yes here is my character sheet.

Name: Hiei Barzod
Nickname: The SpeedStar
Race:Human
Class:Meister
Height: 6'1"
Appearance:     (Picture)

Personality:Laid-back, Confident, Analytical, Tenacious, Selfless

Bio:Hiei was born to a husband and wife, meister and weapon couple. He did not often get to see both his parents at the same time they usually traded off with one another to watch him while the other performed their duties at Death's request. whenever they were both needed he was left with a family friend named simply as Silo. As he grew up he wanted to be exactly like his dad a powerful meister capable of protecting the things most important to him. Silo saw young Hiei's fire and he encouraged him by teaching him at a young age basic hand to hand combat techniques. His parents were proud and encouraged his training with Silo, he worked hard and tried his best to make his parents proud. Then one day when he was 12 they did not return from a mission. He did not ever hear or see them again. Turning to Silo who from then on began to raise him Hiei decided he would graduate from DWMA, find an amazing partner and find out what happened to his parents. He channelled his pain into his training where he became proficient in hand to hand combat and was capable of handling most weapons. But his true skill was in the blade. He was a naturally gifted swordsman and under Silo's tutelage he grow to become a fierce and dangerous fighter. Silo drilled into Hiei's head to never underestimate his opponents and to always stay at least one step ahead. 'Combat is not checkers you don't move to see your opponent react; this is chess you need to be open to any and all possibilities, you need to anticipate the worse and know how to deal with it.' Silo had  taught him of soul wavelengths, basics of resonance, weapons, meisters and how to feel for other wavelengths.

The greatest gift that Silo left Hiei was training Hiei on his speed and reflexes. He had always said "In the world of Martial Arts Speed is everything." Because of his extensive training, exercises and his own natural ability (Fathers side) his innate reaction speed (as normal human is approximately 0.15 seconds from sight to brain,and from brain to action) Hiei's fastest only took less than 0.10 secs. Giving him an edge in battle. He trained constantly with weighted clothing and weights strapped onto him and was made to go about his day with the weights on. It was because this that when the day came for him to finally remove them forever that he saw just how fast he really was without all the added weight. It was during a martial arts tournament that he earned the nickname Hiei The SpeedStar.

Special Trait: Incredible speed and reflexes, skilled in hand to hand combat, skilled swordsman

Soul wave: Dark blue orb with a cocky smile and a lighter blue of lightning surrounding the orb.

Partner: None (asked WhiteWave if they would like to partner but if any other unpartnered weapon likes my character I'd be happy to have a partner I just asked White Wave because she was newish too)

Sacrah

Name: Jessikah BlackClaw
Nickname: The  Midnight Tigress
Race: Tiger Shifter
Class:Weapon though is capable of being her own meister unless she see's one is fit enough to be her Meister
Height: 5'5
Appearance:   
Hair: Black reaching mind back, a chunk of her bangs that mask over her left eye is orange.
Eyes: Emerald Green, Tigres: Same unless the bit of madness takes control it shifts to a more blood orange color.
Skin: Pale, smooth as silk.
Flaws: she has many scars due to her battles through the madness after Asura's outbreak. Many brought on by her family.
                      - Large four claw marks along her back, super sensitive to the lightest touch.
                      - puncture wounds on her right thigh barely missed the main artery there
                      - large scar across her chest starting from her left side of her collar bone to between her cleavage and under her right breast.
                      -  and few minor cuts along her midsection, and arms, though they are nearly invisible compared to her main ones.
Other: Fangs, much like that of a cats. Breasts are in a c-38. slightly pointed ears
I have no pic of her yet though been trying to draw one.

Tigress: A tiger that reaches the height of a grown pony, sleek and deadly. Pelt of darkness, streaked with veins of blood re mix with orange for the classic tiger strips, though where is white is a deep ashen grey. Large fangs much like that of a sabres

Personality: Strong willed, and stubborn, a true fighter to the core, though if she lets herself become close to someone she is the biggest sweet heart. though she fears getting to close to anyone. Independent, and rely's on herself more then others until they can prove themselves to her.

History:
Before the Madness outbreak she and her clan were honorable shifters. Living by one code: Protect those who need protecting. Help those in need. But as the madness seeped into the Black tiger clan that code no longer existed. Shifting and destroying them. They attacked travelers, raided villages, killed men and women and children. To this and as hard as it was for her, she knew she was the only one who could stop this. Despite the madness that nibbled at her own mind. One by one she laid her people to rest. this is where she gained her scars. She was left bloodies, with the adrenalin being the only thing that kept her moving. But it wouldn't be long till she to became to weak and blacked out.  She was asleep for nearly a week. Long enough for Asura to be destroyed. and most the madness to be alleviated from the world, though few still remained affected.   

When she came to she found herself in the care of a witch.  Who had saved her life, but could not remove the madness that still shared the young woman's mind. Though there had been whispers that DWMA may be the place for her to go to to seek the help she needed and so that is where she went. Though fear of being around so many people, in a place that could easily end her existence.  She held fast, fighting both her inner beast, and the madness brewing within her.

Traits Capable of being her own weapon, shifts into a power sleek and deadly tigress though they share permanent connection. If she becomes anothers weapon they to can see the tigress through minds eye. Can smell a soulwave. Not see but can tell by scent who it belongs to.

Weapon: Large clawed blades, Fist type (looking for a pic :P)

Soul Wave: An black orb with feline ears and tail, and red strips,  its eyes narrow, slightly unstable due to madness

Issues: Struggles still with madness, to much can force her to shift. Or simply go wild.  also scared to get to close to someone. she did have to kill her clan.

Sensitivity:
the large scars on her body are sensitive to soft touches. Can also sometimes calm her when madness grips her.

Partner: None yet though needs someone strong and able to master her and control her. Only then will she accept them
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Baalborn87

SweetRevenge

Quote from: Baalborn87 on June 02, 2013, 04:29:04 PM
For those interested. the RWBY "Yellow" trailer is out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCw_aAS7vWI
All I said was "What?!" Clicked the link, watched and shared it to my friends XD

SpiralSpider

Is there room for one more?

I'm particularly interested in playing a weapon... I would love to be a kusuri-gama.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

apygoos

well seeing we have  meister and another self weidling, i dont see why you couldnt work out a weapon with maligno, those two bios look good.

Sacrah

she can wield by herself. Although, she is going to let Maligno. hahah

we have discussed already. she is just little difficult. so hoping his guy can handle her.

I use her in all my souleater rps.

doing one with  with him being stein heheh
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

apygoos

out of curiosity: was anyone intersted in playing Blair, or any other "magic cat" archetype?

Sacrah

I am already part kitty though not that kind, she shifts into a large tigress.

apygoos

i shouldve said anyone else* because everyone loves a sexy kitty that happens to kick ass.

DarkNevaeh

I can play an evil character, if thats what youre looking for...or just a random like Blair

apygoos

im not looking for PC villains at this time, maybe down the road, but something random like Blair, if you wanted to play something like that i wouldn't mind, as long as you can be crafty as to why you re with these people all the time. I love Blair, not just because shes a sexy kitty, but because she has the ability to change the mood of a scene often times just with her presence.