Give the person above you an Ego-Pep! Spread the love, people ;)

Started by Amelita, July 17, 2010, 05:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

awww...you're so positive i surely am not a match for you, i doubt i'm good at all by the way. but you are surely a great writer as you already seem so literate

Amelita

Well, if you're not a good writer I'm sure you make up for it with tons of other awesome qualities :) Never think yourself lesser than anybody, it's not healthy and not true.  :-*

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Galanthor

you're so lovely you keep making me go "awwww". i beg you to keep contact with me when you're appoved =D

abandoneddolly

always makes mesmile when I need it, and your awesome since you wont let me feel sorry for myself.

Aiden

abandoneddolly

your a bastar... oh yes ego prep....hmmm your very fun to play with.

Aiden

That is a pretty bow
(Calling me a bastard is like a ego-pep  >:) )

Galanthor

abandoneddolly

Galanthor

dolly...your surely the sweetest little thing there is *snuggles*

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Aiden on July 20, 2010, 01:13:42 PM
(Calling me a bastard is like a ego-pep  >:) )

I like bastards.  ;D

(Please give Galanthor the Ego-Pep, I just had to comment on that one. ;))
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

lenka

Everything you do is so fluidly perfect, I can only try to strive to be like you....you are awesome xx

abandoneddolly

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Endorphin

You and I are always on the same wavelength, so it's always a pleasure to write/discuss/respond/flirt/whatever.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

you are just the mix of playful, smart and sexy a girl needs on a bad day...

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

Well on a good day you're an awfully fun play-mate, aren't you? ;)

Endorphin

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Amelita

01lwilliams