Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trilby

No, not me.

The next person has been naked outside (as an adult).

Kaspider

Not fully naked but with under pants on but something tells me that doesn't count.

The next person loves coconut shampoo.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Quezvax

Um, it doesn't bother me, but no strong preference.

The next person should be getting ready for work right now.
Kinks! Ideas!  A/A
Should you decide to ghost me, I will respect your wishes and leave you be.  However, I promise that never shall I ghost you.

Kaspider

I was when you wrote that. Now I'm at work

The next person reads sci fi a lot.

Krys

Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

AxiomUltimatum

Also true, though taking a break to get through literary classics

The next poster dances while doing housework.

Kaspider

I do listen to music and can dance if I want to.

The next poster sleeps with the fan on.

Z E N

I sure do! Two of them during the summer!

The next person prefers Coke over Pepsi.

Kaspider

Always!

The next person loves to suck on lemons.

Deamonbane

Eh. Neither is better or worse. Although the diet Pepsi (Or Pepsi MAX as they call it around here) is better than diet coke and coke Zero. Personal opinions, of course.

Can't say I do, to be honest.

The next person has strong opinions about pineapple on pizza.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Z E N

*eyes light up with an inner fire that few get to see*

I DO! I LOVE IT!

Next poster looks like a cinnamon roll but will actually kill you.

Kaspider

No I don't.

Next poster had white bed sheets at the moment on their bed.

Krys

Nope red.

Next poster has slept in a coffin already.
Disclaimer (WIP):
English isn't my native language. I'm deeply rooted in a culture with significantly different (much more direct) communcation strategies than typical for the extremely polite british or canadian cultures, or the "optimistic" approach often used in the USA. Additionally, I'm not neurotypical in several ways, warping my perception and communication to an even further degree.

But: my english is JUST good enough to lull many readers into a false sense of security. Think of it as the communicative equivalent to "false friends words" which, while extremely similar in outward appearance in two languages, mean something slightly but importantly different. Like "I want to become a steak" makes perfect sense to a german... that still would prefer not to be butchered.

So please, if you perceive my words as rude, my intentions as unemotional or just weird: ask me. I'm not always successful in my attempts to correctly guess the fluff and embellishments needed for successful communication. Not in my native german tongue, much less so in english. Please do not interpret them as bad intent, but feel free to ask for clarifications. I'll try my best to solve such misunderstandings, and learn to prevent them.

Kaspider

Z E N

Ha... hahaha... no lol

Next person lives in a building with more than one floor.

Janzhi

Sadly, I dwell in a one-floor home.

The next person plays a musical instrument.

Kye

Yes, I play three.

The next poster has gone to a concert in the last three months.

Nico

Yes.

The next poster never had been in an Opera House.

Krys

Meep, I was four or five the first time I went to the opera. Heck, I was in an opera children's choir if only for a year.

The next poster has never eaten Kaiserschmarrn.
Disclaimer (WIP):

Amaris

You are correct!

The next poster love pizza!

Z E N

Without a doubt! (With PINEAPPLE!)

Next person's favorite popsicle flavor is grape.

Kaspider

I like grapes though.

Next person loves the sound of birds.

Luryd

Birds are alright sometimes.

The next person hates having a wet sock/foot because they stepped on a piece of ice or a puddle in the kitchen.
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

Krys

Nope, european here, we don't have as wasteful of an ice-usage here.

The next person likes to ride bareback.
Disclaimer (WIP):

Luryd

Ah no. Always saddled up.

You like to chew loudly when you're eating alone ?
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆