U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tachi

You are banned for eating the other members. (Not in a good way.)

PaleEnchantress

You were going to be banned for not eating other members. However what your mouth does to other members totally makes up for it sooo....

You are banned for having as much time on your hands as I do!
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Lady Annabelle

I am sorry, PaleEnchantress, but we are going to have to ban you.  The problem is that you keep killing our members and turning them into your vassals.  Our community is dwindling while your army is growing.

Seriously, we actually fear you and if you promise not to attack us, we will give you a couple of members as a peace offering.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Kazyth

Lady Annabelle, I'm afraid that you are going go have to be banned for having an avatar that looks rather too much like copyrighted Disney Material.

I mean it.  The Mouse is going to come here and break all of our legs if we don't get rid of you...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Keith

Your banned along with Annabell because Beauty and the Beast is gonna have my mouse after my kneecaps again.

Black Shuck

"Ah Ha! ...and you're banned for your evil harping about copyright infringement you resident of a very fine Erotic Role-Playing Forum you."

Post-Script: if this makes absolutely no sense and it turns out that I have misstepped my bounds in revealing what, in fact, turns out to be an identity to which you subscribe, then U R Banned for daring to ...ummm....uh, hmmm, ...for, uh, daring to, uh...pick, yeah, that's it, pick your nose. U R banned for the heinous crime of nose-pickery (and don't you dare say that you don't do that sort of thing in any sort of even quasi-innocent tone because we've all seen you at it.)

precious

You are banned because I say so. 

...And that's all the reason necessary. 

Solaine

You are banned, Precious, because those lips are much too distracting and makes me think of cherry pies. Not a good thing when one is hungry like I am right now.
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Avis habilis

You're banned for using an endangered reptile as a fashion accessory.

TheLegionary

You're banned for using an endangered bird as your AVI.

precious

You are banned because banning you violates your little tagline. 

And I'm -really- into violation. 

NekoBoy89

Your banned because I feel like banning you.  ;D

precious

Nonono.  YOU are banned.  Because your feelings don't matter here. 

>.>
<.<

Lady Annabelle

Precious, I am sorry, but I pulled some strings and you are now banned.

See, you are biting your lower lip and well, I love to do that.  I am constantly doing that when writing messages or posts.  I have been doing that a lot longer, so I was able to trademark that reaction.  You are in violation of my trademark, so I am banning you.  Sorry.

.....*Nibbles on her bottom lip.*

See, I can do it, but you can't.   :P
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Kazyth

Unfortunately, my dear Lady Annabelle, I find that I must ban you again, this time for trying to trademark something as delightfully sexy as biting your lower lip while concentrating.

It's distracting, to imagine you doing that while answering a PM or a thread, and I just can't work under those conditions, so out you go!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

PaleEnchantress

you are banned for being a furry that has no actual animal equivalent.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Avis habilis

You're banned for slaying and enslaving your victims. One or the other! No double dipping!

Antone

Your banned because I'm crazy with power... *sagely nod*
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

rg.invalid

You're banned for trying to be sagely while also being crazy with power!

well, all that icing and all that cake
i can't make it to your wedding,
but i'm sure i'll be at your wake...

TheLegionary

You are banned because you dont know how to avoid air crashes.

the fox without

you are banned for having devil speak under your avatar

Sweet Innocence

fox without is banned because his ons and offs don't work or me
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

DarkAngel

Your are banned because your too darn cute!!

Misery

You are banned because being evil is just well........evil.   >:)
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Avis habilis

And you're banned because misery loves company.