Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Started by BlueBeetle, December 30, 2014, 12:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eternaldarkness

very soon =) basically, when we have some characters we'll work out an introduction and start right away.

And here is a character sheet you can use:

[float=left][img width=400][/img][/float]

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Languages:[/b]
[b]Class/Level:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Political Position[/b]: Imperial Champion
[spoiler=Background]
[spoiler=Feature: ,background feature name here.][/spoiler]

[spoiler=History].[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=HP and other vitals]
[b]Hit Points:[/b]
[b]Hit Die:[/b]
[b]Armor Class:[/b]
[b]Passive Insight:[/b]
[b]Passive Perception:[/b]
[b]Initiative:[/b]
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Rage:[/b]
[b]Proficiency Bonus:[/b] +
[u][b]Proficiencies[/b][/u]
[b]Saves:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Tool:[/b]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ability Scores]
[b]Strength[/b]:
- Saving Throw: +
- Athletics:  +
[b]Dexterity[/b]:
-Saving Throw: +
- Acrobatics:  +
- Sleight of Hand: +
- Stealth: +
[b]Constitution[/b]:
[b]Intelligence[/b]:
- Arcana:+
- History: +
- Investigation: +
- Nature: +
- Religion: +
[b]Wisdom[/b]:
- Animal Handling: +
- Insight: +
- Medicine: +
- Perception: +
- Survival: +
[b]Charisma[/b]:
- Saving Throw:
- Deception: +
- Intimidation: +
- Performance: +
- Persuasion: +

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Class Features and Feats]
[spoiler=Class Features]

[/Spoiler]

[spoiler=Feats] [/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Equipment]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Combat Information]
[/Spoiler]

And how it looks when filled in:

Name: Sir Eiygil Vallen, a.k.a. the Imperial Champion, the Peoples' Champion, the Princess' Guard, the Crimson Lion.
Race: Human
Size: Medium (7' tall, 260 lbs.)
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Class/Level: Barbarian (Path of the Totem Warrior) 6
Alignment: Neutral Good.
ons/offs: Player - On's are everything, Off's are pretty much only scat. Character - Despite being a big, strong warrior type Eiygil is very much the romantic. Sexually, he is heterosexual and is actually fairly submissive, though truthfully he has had very little sexual experience, so that could change.
Political Position: Imperial Champion
Background
Folk Hero
Feature: Rustic Hospitality
Since you come from the ranks o f the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.

History
Eiygil Vallen, or just Gil to most people, is the Imperial Champion and a hero to all the common people of the empire (and some of the nobility, though not quite as many of them). Eiygil rose from the ranks of the peasantry to become the Imperial Champion by spending years and years crusading against countless raiders and monsters that plague the countryside beyond the city walls, and finally gained recognition beyond the rustic farms of the rural areas when he and a companion discovered the cause of the troubles in his corner of the kingdom was a corrupt count and raised a peasant army to defeat his corrupted forces and their monstrous allies and personally slew the red dragon he had allied with before claiming the position of Count at the peoples' insistence, but later handed that title over as he knew that he was a warrior, not a ruler.

After freeing his county from this threat, Eiygil was hailed as the Peoples' Champion for opposing the villainous noble, and this drew the ire of the previous Imperial Champion, whose job it is to police the lands beyond the cities, causing the champion to challenge Eiygil to a duel, which the young hero happily accepted. Eiygil traveled to the capital, a place the simple country smith's son had never even dreamed of seeing with his own eyes and engaged the Imperial Champion in a titanic battle which he only barely won, crippling the older warrior but refusing to kill him and becoming the new Imperial Champion. Eiygil remained in the capital, realizing that as strong as he was he couldn't fight every threat himself, and has begun to slowly learn the arts of statecraft alongside the arts of war while serving as the voice of the commoners and the strong smiting arm of the nobility.

Eiygil is considered the most skilled and powerful Imperial Champion in decades, and when he takes the field in his gilded armor with his iconic glaive and lion-headed helm astride his majestic Griffon mount, enemies tend to swiftly reconsider their actions.

HP and other vitals

Hit Points: 69
Hit Die: D12
Armor Class: 17 (while wearing Half Plate Armor) or 15 unarmored
Passive Insight: 12
Passive Perception: 12
Initiative: +2
Speed: 40 feet.
Rage: 4/day
Proficiency Bonus: +3
Proficiencies
Saves: Strength, Constitution
Skills: Animal Handling. Athletics. Intimidation. Survival.
Tool: Blacksmith's Tools. Land Vehicles.

Ability Scores

Strength: 16/+3
- Saving Throw: +6
- Athletics:  +6
Dexterity: 14/+2
-Saving Throw: +2
- Acrobatics:  +2
- Sleight of Hand: +2
- Stealth: +2
Constitution: 16/+3
- Saving Throw: +6
Intelligence: 11/+0
- Saving Throw: +0
- Arcana:+0
- History: +0
- Investigation: +0
- Nature: +0
- Religion: +0
Wisdom: 14/+2
- Saving Throw: +2
- Animal Handling: +5
- Insight: +2
- Medicine: +2
- Perception: +2
- Survival: +2
Charisma: 12/+1
- Saving Throw: +1
- Deception: +1
- Intimidation: +4
- Performance: +1
- Persuasion: +1
Honor: 16/+3
- Saving Throw: +3

Class Features and Feats

Class Features

Rage
In battle, you fight with primal ferocity. On your turn, you can enter a rage as a bonus action.
While raging, you gain the following benefits if you aren’t wearing heavy armor:
• You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
• When you make a melee weapon attack using Strength, you gain a bonus to the damage roll that increases as you gain levels as a barbarian, as shown in the Rage Damage column of the Barbarian table.
• You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage. If you are able to cast spells, you can’t cast them or concentrate on them while raging.

Your rage lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven’t attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. You can also end your rage on your turn as a bonus action.

Once you have raged the number of times shown for your barbarian level in the Rages column of the Barbarian table, you must finish a long rest before you can rage again.

Unarmored Defense
While you are not wearing any armor, your Armor Class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.

Reckless Attack
Starting at 2nd level, you can throw aside all concern for defense to attack with fierce desperation. When you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.

Danger Sense
At 2nd level, you gain an uncanny sense of when things nearby aren’t as they should be, giving you an edge when you dodge away from danger.

You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, you can’t be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.

Primal Path (Totem Warrior - Eagle Totem)
At 3rd level, you choose a path that shapes the nature of your rage. Choose the Path of the Berserker or the Path of the Totem Warrior, both detailed at the end of the
class description. Your choice grants you features at 3rd level and again at 6th, 10th, and 14th levels.

Ability Score Improvement
When you reach 4th level, and again at 8th, 12th, 16th, and 19th level, you can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or you can increase two ability scores of your choice by 1. As normal, you can’t increase an ability score above 20 using this feature.

Extra Attack
Beginning at 5th level, you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.

Fast Movement
Starting at 5th level, your speed increases by 10 feet while you aren’t wearing heavy armor.

Spirit Seeker
Yours is a path that seeks attunement with the natural world, giving you a kinship with beasts. At 3rd level when you adopt this path, you gain the ability to cast the beast
sense and speak with animals spells, but only as rituals, as described in chapter 10.

Totem Spirit
At 3rd level, when you adopt this path, you choose a totem spirit and gain its feature. You must make or acquire a physical totem object- an amulet or similar adornment—that incorporates fur or feathers, claws, teeth, or bones o f the totem animal.

At your option, you also gain minor physical attributes that are reminiscent of your totem spirit. For example, if you have a bear totem spirit, you might be unusually hairy and thick skinned, or if your totem is the eagle, your eyes turn bright yellow.

Eagle. While you're raging and aren’t wearing heavy armor, other creatures have disadvantage on opportunity attack rolls against you, and you can use the
Dash action as a bonus action on your turn. The spirit of the eagle makes you into a predator w ho can weave through the fray with ease.

Aspect of  the Beast
At 6th level, you gain a magical benefit based on the totem animal of your choice. You can choose the same animal you selected at 3rd level or a different one.

Eagle. You gain the eyesight of an eagle. You can see up to 1 mile away with no difficulty, able to discern even fine details as though looking at something no
more than 100 feet away from you. Additionally, dim light doesn't impose disadvantage on your Wisdom (Perception) checks.

Feats

6th - Polearm Master
You can keep your enemies at bay with reach weapons.
You gain the following benefits:
• When you take the Attack action and attack with only a glaive, halberd, or quarterstaff, you can use a bonus action to make a melee attack with the opposite end of the weapon. The weapon’s damage die for this attack is a d4, and the attack deals bludgeoning damage.
• While you are wielding a glaive, halberd, pike, or quarterstaff, other creatures provoke an opportunity attack from you when they enter your reach.

Equipment

The Watchman (Glaive of Warning)- Dam 1d10 Slashing. Heavy, Reach, Two-Handed.
This simple and unadorned but effective weapon of Eiygil, the Watchman is made from a single piece of hardened steel, a testament to the smithing skill of its maker despite its unassuming appearance. Eiygil's worried mother forged this perfectly-balanced weapon for the future hero to carry with him as a member of the local militia, and when Eiygil became an adventurer he took this massive polearm with him and wielded it against numerous villains and monsters, and still carries it to this day as his most prized possession. It is the finest work of his mother, master smith Eiyda Vallen, and she has never again succeeded at crafting anything that was equal to it, though the aging human craftswoman has no regrets since her finest creation has saved the life of her son and countless others many times over, and the weapon has even attained magical power through some unknown means, watching over its owner and his companions tirelessly as any mother would her children.

This magic weapon warns you of danger. While the weapon is on your person, you have advantage on initiative rolls. In addition, you and any of your companions within 30 feet of you can't be surprised, except when incapacitated by something other than nonmagical sleep. The weapon magically awakens you and your companions within range if any of you are
sleeping naturally when combat begins.

Potion of Healing 2d4+2 X2
Griffon-Claw Talisman.
Half Plate Armor.
A veritable arsenal of other mundane arms and armor.
Mansion in the Emerald City.
Griffon Mount, Crimson.
An estate and griffon ranch near his home village just outside the Eternal Forest (usually occupied by his family members).

Combat Information

Glaive; Attack +6; Damage 1d10+3(1d10+5 while Raging); Range melee (reach 10 ft.); Slashing; other creatures provoke an opportunity attack from you when they enter your reach. Make a bonus attack when taking the attack action.
Bonus Attack: +6; Damage 1d4+3; Range melee (reach 10 ft); Bludgeoning

Kuroshu

Going to take a wild guess we need to find our own copy of the rule book? I do have a cruddy pdf copy of the e5 rulebook.

Kuroshu

Also... Are we using Honor and Sanity? Just Asking.

LuciferOs

until we are approved we cant modify posts ! - which needs to be done !

So ideally someone who is an approved player maintains the post of our characters, then once approval happens, the players can maintain it ?
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Kuroshu

Name: Shujin Kurosawa
Race: Human (Shou)
Size: Medium (5' 10" Tall, 180 lbs.)
Languages: Common, Dragonic
Class/Level: Fighter (Battlemaster), 3
Alignment: True Nuetral
Political Position:
Background

Soldier
Feature: Military Rank (Officer).

You have a military rank from your career as a soldier.
Soldiers loyal to your former military organization
still recognize your authority and influence, and they
defer to you if they are of a lower rank. You can invoke
your rank to exert influence over other soldiers and
requisition simple equipment or horses for temporary
use. You can also usually gain access to friendly
military encampments and fortresses where your rank
is recognized.
History
HP and other vitals

Hit Points: 36
Hit Die: 1d10 x Level(3)
Armor Class: 12 (While wearing Leather Armor) or 11 Unarmored
Passive Insight: 11
Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30
Rage:
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Proficiencies
Saves: Strength, Constitution
Skills: Acrobatics, Perception, Athletics, Intimidation
Tool: Vehicles (land), Dragon Chess, Smith’s tools
Ability Scores

Strength: 16/+3
- Saving Throw: +5
- Athletics:  +5
Dexterity: 13/+1
-Saving Throw: +1
- Acrobatics:  +3
- Sleight of Hand: +1
- Stealth: +1
Constitution: 14/+2
- Saving Throw: +4
Intelligence: 11/+0
- Saving Throw: +0
- Arcana:+0
- History: +0
- Investigation: +0
- Nature: +0
- Religion: +0
Wisdom: 12/+1
- Saving Throw: +1
- Animal Handling: +1
- Insight: +1
- Medicine: +1
- Perception: +3
- Survival: +1
Charisma: 14/+2
- Saving Throw: +2
- Deception: +2
- Intimidation: +4
- Performance: +2
- Persuasion: +2
Class Features and Feats

Class Features

Fighting Style:
Two-Weapon Fighting
When you engage in two-weapon fighting, you can add
your ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.

Second Wind:
You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on
to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use
a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your
fighter level.
Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or
long rest before you can use it again.

Action Surge:
Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your
normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take
one additional action on top of your regular action and a
possible bonus action.
Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or
long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th
level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on
the same turn.

Battle Master:
Combat Superiority
Maneuvers 3, +2 at 7th, 10th, 15th
Distracting Strike. When you hit a creature with a
weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to
distract the creature, giving your allies an opening. You
add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll. The
next attack roll against the target by an attacker other
than you has advantage if the attack is made before the
start o f your next turn.

Riposte. When a creature misses you with a melee
attack, you can use your reaction and expend one
superiority die to make a melee weapon attack against
the creature. If you hit, you add the superiority die to the
attack's damage roll.

Sweeping Attack. When you hit a creature with a
melee w eapon attack, you can expend one superiority
die to attempt to damage another creature with the
same attack. Choose another creature within 5 feet
o f the original target and within your reach. If the
original attack roll w ould hit the second creature, it
takes damage equal to the number you roll on your
superiority die. The damage is o f the same type dealt by
the original attack.

Superiority Dice
4/4 d8, +1 at 7th and 15th
Saving Throws

8+Proficiency Bonus + Str or Dex Mod

Student of War: Smith’s tools
Proficiency with one type of Artisan's tools
Feats
Equipment

Scimitar
1d6 slashing, 3 lb., Finesse, light
Scimitar
1d6 slashing, 3 lb., Finesse, light
Longbow
1d8 piercing 2 lb. Ammunition (range 150/600), heavy, two-handed
Arrows(20), 1 lb.
Leather Armor
11 + Dex modifier, 10 lb.

Explorerfs Pack:
Backpack
Bedroll
Mess kit
Tinderbox
Torches(10)
Ration (10 Days)
Waterskin
Rope, Hemp, 50 ft

Officer Insignia
Ceremonial Tanto (Trophy)
Deck of Cards
Common Clothes
Belt Pouch (10g)
Combat Information

eternaldarkness

Message me on skype and send me your sheets, and i'll save them until you're approved.

As for honor and sanity, no to both right now, though after the first few adventures you'll all get an Honor score.

Kuroshu

I posted mine here, Was only suppose to use the preview but I pressed Post instead.
Question:
Do we need the Political Position?
And where is this RP taking place?
In the Rule book there was a Human group called Shou and that's where I based my Character.
Can you also check if what I posted is okay or not? I'm pretty sure I might have missed a few things

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Kuroshu on January 03, 2015, 02:06:51 AM
I posted mine here, Was only suppose to use the preview but I pressed Post instead.
Question:
Do we need the Political Position?
And where is this RP taking place?
In the Rule book there was a Human group called Shou and that's where I based my Character.
Can you also check if what I posted is okay or not? I'm pretty sure I might have missed a few things

You don't need political position, it's just on the sheet i used as an example because i stole the sheet format from a friend's game on here. As for the setting, i'll be using the Forgotten Realms, so Shou is a perfectly valid choice of culture.

Kuroshu

PS: Eternal, we need to be approved to look at your profile so can't get your Skype that way

eternaldarkness

Posting sheets here for now is fine, and once you guys get approved we'll make a proper character thread.

Kuroshu

Alright
Still need to do the History part of my character... Will work on it in a bit.

eternaldarkness

Take your time. We're in no hurry at all, and i'll be working off of whatever the players give me.

Kuroshu

I'll have to reread the section on Shou and see if they have any more background...
Pretty much the story is:
Shu climb the ranks quickly at a young age, witnessed something he did not approved of done by his fellow soldiers. He complained but was not payed attention to. Feeling betrayed he left. From there he travelled the lands alone or with a group that is traveling the same direction. At least till we begin the RP.

Also forgot to add the starting gold we are suppose to have. All the items so far was "Free" or "Starter" items. How much gold do we start with?

eternaldarkness

an additional 300 Gp plus your free stuff. I like characters to have some significant spare cash at the start. You can write a little something about how you got such a large sum if you'd like, but it isn't required.

Kuroshu

Probably helped a caravan travel. and also looted the bandits that attacked. Then Buried the Dead

BlueBeetle

I'm building mine on a .pdf file to upload here. Is that okay?

LuciferOs

Name: Lady Enna Siannodel
Race: High Elf
Size: Medium
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Celestial
Class/Level: 3 (Wizard)
Alignment: Neutral Light
Political Position:
Background Noble

Trait: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood
Ideal : Respect. All people regardless of station deserve to be treated with dignity. (Good)
Bond: I will face any challenge to win the approval of my family
Flaw: My actions has brought shame to my family

Lady Enna's families estates are dominated by forest which is abundant in rare herbs vital for higher healing arts and exotic meals alike. The main exports relates to a mixture of dried Berries and nuts as well as an ointment made from the sap of forest trees. Both are highly sort after by all apothecaries.

Although the estates are small, it does have natural boundaries on most sides making it highly defendable, but awkward to travel to. Unless an excessive amount of deaths occur, Enna will not be a direct heir but is blood cousins to those who are. She is on luke-warm terms with her family after deciding that adventure is more interesting than listening to others requests.

Initially trained as a over-seerer of petty disputes Enna took  to magic as a release from the mundane aspects of nobility, much to the disappointment of her family. They have grudgingly agreed to tolerate her insolence provided she proves doing so will aid the estates or her family somehow. Something she has yet to do.

After considerable debate the family did provide her a horse and equipment packed full of what could help her in her journeys  and have requested her to write letters informing the family of  her whereabouts as often as she can.

Feature: ,background feature name here.

History

HP and other vitals

Hit Points: 6 + 2d6+2 =16
Hit Die: 3d6
Armor Class: 13 (mage armor) + 5 (shield spell) + 3 (dex modifer) = 21
Passive Insight: +2
Passive Perception: +2
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30
Rage: ?
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Proficiencies Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs,light crossbows, longsword, shortsword, shortbow, and longbow.
Saves: Intelligence, Wisdom
Skills: Perception, Arcana, Insight,History, Persuasion
Tool:None

Ability Scores

Strength: 10
- Saving Throw: + 0
- Athletics:  + 0
Dexterity: 16
-Saving Throw: + 3
- Acrobatics:  + 3
- Sleight of Hand: + 3
- Stealth: + 3
Constitution:13
- Saving Throw: + 1
Intelligence: 19
- *Saving Throw: + 6
- *Arcana:+ 6
- *History: + 6
- Investigation: +4
- Nature: + 4
- Religion: + 4
Wisdom: 10
- *Saving Throw: + 2
- Animal Handling: + 0
- *Insight: + 2
- Medicine: + 0
- *Perception: + 2
- Survival: + 0
Charisma: 12
- Saving Throw:+ 1
- Deception: + 1
- Intimidation: + 1
- Performance: + 1
- *Persuasion: + 3

Class Features and Feats

Class Features

Arcane Tradition: Enchantment.

Feats

School of Enchantment
As a member of the School of Enchantment, you have
honed your ability to magically entrance and beguile
other people and monsters. Some enchanters are
peacemakers who bewitch the violent to lay down their
arms and charm the cruel into showing mercy. Others
are tyrants who magically bind the unwilling into their
service. Most enchanters fall somewhere in between.

Enchantment Savant
Beginning when you select this school at 2nd level, the
gold and time you must spend to copy an enchantment
spell into your spellbook is halved.

Hypnotic Gaze
Starting at 2nd level when you choose this school, your
soft words and enchanting gaze can magically enthrall
another creature. As an action, choose one creature that
you can see within 5 feet of you. If the target can see or
hear you, it must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw
against your wizard spell save DC or be charmed by you
until the end of your next turn. The charmed creature’s
speed drops to 0, and the creature is incapacitated and
visibly dazed.

On subsequent turns, you can use your action to
maintain this effect, extending its duration until the
end of your next turn. However, the effect ends if you
move more than 5 feet away from the creature, if the
creature can neither see nor hear you, or if the creature
takes damage.

Once the effect ends, or if the creature succeeds on its
initial saving throw against this effect, you can’t use this
feature on that creature again until you finish a long rest.

Equipment

On person:
a purse containing 2 gp, 4 sp
Clothes, Travelers 2 gp
Belt: 2 x Rope, silk (50 feet) 10 gp
a signet ring
a dagger
an extra dagger 2 gp
A shortsword 10 gp
A shortbow 25 gp
20 arrows 1 gp
a quiver 1 gp
a component pouch
Pouch1 5 sp Containing
   Anti-toxin 50 gp
Pouch2 5 sp  Containing:
   10 x Chalk 1 cp

a scholar’s pack Containing
7 x Rations 5 sp
2 x Waterskin 2 sp
A set of fine clothes
a scroll of pedigree
A spellbook
Pouch3 5 sp Containing:
   5 x Soap 2 cp
   Steel mirror 5 gp
   Perfume 5 gp
Sack1: Containing
   Whetstone 1 cp
   Climber’s kit 25 gp
   Line and Fishing tackle 1 gp
   10 iron spikes 1 gp
   Signal Whistle 5 cp
   Grappling hook 2 gp

Horse, riding 75 gp
Bit and bridle 2 gp
Saddle Riding 10 gp
Saddle Bags 5 gp Containing:
extra 20 arrows 1 gp
extra quiver 1 gp
Bedroll 1 gp
Blanket 5 sp
5 x waterskin 2 sp

Sack2: Containing
  7x Feed (per day) 5 cp
  Iron Pot 2 gp
  Mess Kit 2 sp
  2 person tent 2 gp
  5 flasks of Oil 1 sp
  2 x Hunting Trap 5 gp
  Shovel 2 gp
  Pick, miner’s 2 gp
  Tinderbox 5 sp
  Lantern, bullseye 10 gp

Sack3: Containing
  Ink (1 ounce bottle) 10 gp
  Book 25 gp
  Scroll Case 1 gp Containing:
    10 x paper 2 sp
  2 x Ink pen 2 cp
  Sealing Wax 5 sp
  Abacus 2 gp

Magic Information

Arcane Tradition: Enchantment.

3 2nd level spell slots
4 1st level spell slots
3+1 known cantrips

Cantrips

Mage Hand
Fire Bolt
Light
Ray of Frost

1st Level

Charm Person
Comprehend Languages
Detect Magic
Identify
Mage Armour
Shield

2nd level
Knock
Invisibility
Web
Misty Step

Active threads

LuciferOs

the spells in brackets are over and above what I gain from just leveling,
They were spells I would hoped to have learned by adventuring to level 3 - and not by leveling.

The GM can decide if I can have them or not / or change them as he deems fit.
Active threads

LuciferOs

can 5 gold be removed from my purse and can another animal trap be added to my equipment please?

The hassles of not being able to edit a post :(
Active threads

BlueBeetle

Well, I think I'm going to have to make a new character, lol. I built a Level 3 sorcerer, but with a fighter, a warlock, and a wizard, that's a bit too much damage. Maybe I will go paladin instead.

LuciferOs

Active threads

Rook Seidhr

It's OK, BlueBeetle, you go ahead and be blaster-caster. I'll make a cleric. Every party needs one, right?

Do we have anyone who can find and disarm traps?

eternaldarkness

Quote from: BlueBeetle on January 03, 2015, 09:22:28 AM
I'm building mine on a .pdf file to upload here. Is that okay?

Perfectly okay.

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 03, 2015, 11:11:21 PM
can 5 gold be removed from my purse and can another animal trap be added to my equipment please?

The hassles of not being able to edit a post :(

Go ahead.

Bluebeetle, don't feel required to change classes. perfect class balance is by no means necessary, as i'm sure clever players (and characters) like yours can find a solution to ay problem. Also, I decided not to go with Forgotten realms after all, but that doesn't invalidate anyone's character choices. It's easy enough to get the spirit of your intended backgrounds in regardless of setting.

IC thread is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220840.new#new

Rook Seidhr

I'm sorry, I think I need to drop out of this…I'm not feeling so great and I don't want to hold things up.

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Riveda on January 04, 2015, 04:08:58 PM
I'm sorry, I think I need to drop out of this…I'm not feeling so great and I don't want to hold things up.

Just come on back whenever you're feeling better. I can always find a way to work in a new character.