Tokken Prodigy Academy REBOOT (Anime/hentai game)

Started by Tokyorose627, September 11, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Leki on September 12, 2017, 10:26:25 PM
Still mulling this over and seeing who/what comes through...
Though with that said, I'd appreciate it if the 'Prodigies Taken' list in the first post was kept up to date.
As it'd truly suck to think up a character (or even worse write it out) only to find the prodigy is the same as someone elses.

I figure the list is more for accepted characters, but I figure something like;
Acting - (Kathyan) [Claimed]
Swimming - Tara Barrington [Pending]
Hagging - (Sephora) [WIP]
Would be nice, a comprehensive list is always nice. *nods*

I haven't made the list yet because I haven't accepted anyone but one person yet.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Sephora on September 12, 2017, 10:33:37 PM
I am not a hag!!!

Tokyo!  Leki is bullying me!

Don't worry Sephora, you aren't a hag, don't worry. Lol

pdragon

Name: Ciceron Cueto

Prodigy Type: Botany

Personality: Ciceron is often described by friends, lovingly so, as a professional asshole. He has a sharp tongue, a sarcastic sense of humor, a dismissive attitude to anyone he pegs as bothersome or inferior, and is honestly way too smart for his own good. He is quick to annoy though slow to really anger, more likely to be left in a state of cynical exhaustion than actual rage. Alongside his work in biology he moonlights as an amateur psychologist, and has a tendency to "figure out" people within a few minutes of meeting them, of course with questionable accuracy. He very much enjoys pushing people's buttons just to see their reactions, and one of his favorite hobbies is picking apart other people's logic for doing things. However despite all of his glaring flaws he does have a certain charm, though few actually shoulder past his abrasiveness to find this part of him. He has an endearing passion for his work, and a surprisingly altruistic side. While he'll make sure to gripe and moan about it all along the way he's usually willing to help someone out when they're in need. And while often biting his teases and banter can be good for a laugh or two. Ultimately he's what one would call "an acquired taste", the kind of person about whom friends will say "well yeah he's an asshole, but he's our asshole". Also he enjoys prettying himself up and occasionally dressing in drag, something he flaunts with the utmost confidence, bordering on arrogance.

Country of Origin: Spain

Background: Born and raised in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain (the sherry capital of the world) Ciceron Cueto is the heir of a successful winery. The vineyard where Ciceron spent most of his childhood had belonged to the Cueto family for generations, passed down from father to son, growing in size and production as the years wore on. However in recent decades the family business had slowly begun to decline, plagued by poor yields, depleting soil, and a general dip in quality of their wines, and as sales began to drop they started taking more and more shortcuts, more and more compromises, and the quality and popularity of their product only continued to plummet further and further. That was until Ciceron's father, Dario Cueto, inherited the company, vowing to turn the family's business around for good. He invested greatly into the project, bringing in new workers, new equipment, new fertilizers, but not just that, he also began researching new modern methods of cultivation, forsaking their traditional ways in favor of embracing new knowledge. And of course everything he learned he made sure to pass along to his son Ciceron as well, wanting him to become a great vintner himself one day.

While he may have never shared his father's passion for saving the family business, Ciceron did have his eyes opened to his fascination with plants. He had always enjoyed playing around in the vineyard and helping out in his mother's gardens, but learning about the actual science behind it intrigued him like nothing else. And after learning everything he could about cultivating grapes, he began to branch out and explore broader ideas. By the time he turned 15 he and his father had completely revitalized their vineyard, having crossbred a completely new species of grape perfect for the dry soils of their home land. The notoriety they got from this was enough to earn Ciceron a scholarship to start taking dedicated courses in botany at a university in Madrid, and despite his young age he quickly shot up to the top of his class. It was there that he ultimately caught the eye of Tokken, enticing him in with the promise of an entire island he could turn into his own private garden of eden.

Sexual Preferences: pansexual

Extra:
Always smells like flowers

Has been known to work on and sell "recreational" plants from time to time.

Has knowledge of wine production from his father's vineyard.
Appearance:

full image NSFW
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Leki

Quote from: Sephora on September 12, 2017, 10:33:37 PMI am not a hag!!!

Tokyo!  Leki is bullying me!
Pffft, I never said you were a hag.
I said that your special talent was to act like one.
There is a difference!.... I think?
Plus, there's nothing wrong being a hag even if you were one.
Stop being rude....

Okay I really need to stop xD
Thinking of going with a male character who's talent is in photography.

[EDIT]
Also, is there a proper character template to use, or can we just go with whatever.
Seeing as how the Janelle thing is the first post is only an an example. :/

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Leki on September 13, 2017, 03:06:31 PM
Pffft, I never said you were a hag.
I said that your special talent was to act like one.
There is a difference!.... I think?
Plus, there's nothing wrong being a hag even if you were one.
Stop being rude....

Okay I really need to stop xD
Thinking of going with a male character who's talent is in photography.

[EDIT]
Also, is there a proper character template to use, or can we just go with whatever.
Seeing as how the Janelle thing is the first post is only an an example. :/

Character template as in character sheet? That's in the first post.

Do you mean a post Header and stuff like that?

MelodyCake

@Tokyo
I think what Leki means, is that there is no empty, unfilled character template to make it easier on possible players to fill out, so they don't have to go in and make sure they aren't forgetting to erase and refill something.

@Leki
I know you have been nudging me to join the new rendition of Token, but I am feeling a bit unsure, and unless something rather drastic changes, or something new happens, I don't think I will lean more towards the yes.
I'd love to roleplay with you, Sephora and Joanie again, and despite the fact I know Virgil says he isn't going to join this round, I don't think I will take your bait this time around :P

Leki

Yeah.... no worries MelodyCake, if things don't seem all that appealing to you, it makes perfect sense for you to be reluctant/unwilling. Fortunately for me that's also four strikes, so I'll be withdrawing my interest as well. Good luck with the roleplay Tokyo + Others.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: MelodyCake on September 13, 2017, 06:53:09 PM
@Tokyo
I think what Leki means, is that there is no empty, unfilled character template to make it easier on possible players to fill out, so they don't have to go in and make sure they aren't forgetting to erase and refill something.

@Leki
I know you have been nudging me to join the new rendition of Token, but I am feeling a bit unsure, and unless something rather drastic changes, or something new happens, I don't think I will lean more towards the yes.
I'd love to roleplay with you, Sephora and Joanie again, and despite the fact I know Virgil says he isn't going to join this round, I don't think I will take your bait this time around :P

Ah ok, I get what you meant! I fixed it to make things easier, but I'm sad that you won't be joining us. D:

Quote from: Leki on September 13, 2017, 07:08:50 PM
Yeah.... no worries MelodyCake, if things don't seem all that appealing to you, it makes perfect sense for you to be reluctant/unwilling. Fortunately for me that's also four strikes, so I'll be withdrawing my interest as well. Good luck with the roleplay Tokyo + Others.

;A;

Nintentoast

"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Nintentoast

Tokyorose627

Well hopefully we get more player interest, I don't want this to die after I just put it up ;A;

Nintentoast

hmmm.... I think I might know someone who might be interested! I'm not entirely sure though.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Nintentoast on September 13, 2017, 07:42:04 PM
hmmm.... I think I might know someone who might be interested! I'm not entirely sure though.

No problem! I think we just have to wait for more interest is all.

Nintentoast

Ah! Alright! I was thinking about asking them if they wanted to join beforehand, so I might still anyway!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Nintentoast on September 13, 2017, 07:50:20 PM
Ah! Alright! I was thinking about asking them if they wanted to join beforehand, so I might still anyway!

Awesome!

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Mac84

Ooo, this looks like a good place for "Biscuit-Kun" character from another game!

Perhaps a Mechanical Prodigy.

(Tentative CS)

Name: Benjamin Rose Stewart AKA: Biscuit

Prodigy Type: Mechanical Prodigy.

Sex: Male

Orientation: Hetero-Flexible (9/10 he'll go after women, but if a cute enough trap/TG/Femboy appears he may take an interest)

Country of Origin: Southern United States

Personality: Ben is a friendly outgoing person that has loyalty to his friends, and is always willing to help people in need. Though that doesn't mean he can't be serious if the situation requires it. He just prefers to avoid conflict. Some may call him lazy as he enjoys laying out in the sun, maybe with his head upon a beautiful woman's lap, but he would prefer the phase "Not in a hurry."

Appearance: Ben stands 5'11" tall with unruly brown hair, and green eyes. Weighs about 280. He has a spattering of freckles on his face, and tanned arms. His fashion sense is pretty much non-existent as they usually get stained from mud, or oil. He generally wears old blue jeans and pull on steel toed leather boots. A pull over t-shirt of various Designs from Tractor companies, to Firearm manufacturers is what is normally worn up top. A heavy surplus army field jacket, and cap are also parts of his regular attire. if a school uniform is required, He'll be wearing that too. If the right person were to come along and catch his fancy, he may spring for something nicer to wear around her, (or him in the case of a Trap/TG/Femboy)

Background: Benjamin Rose Stewart hails from a small rural town on the South Carolina, North Carolina border. It was literally a "One Stop light Town", and after 7pm that stop light is switched over to a caution light.  Midway through High school, Benjamin started to get noticed for all the work he does around town at the various Automotive, and Mechanical shops that work on Tractors, Diesel engines, Aircraft, etc. More, and more people coming to him to fix their mechanical issues. To Ben, mechanics just made sense. Gear A turns Rod B.

Since Ben is heavy set, he has been given the moniker of "Biscuit" as in the South EVERY meal is served with some form of bread. Ironically, Ben likes Cornbread the best, though "Biscuit" rolls off the tongue easier. To be more specific, Ben loves his mother's Cornbread "Cake". A sweet form of yellow cornbread that is baked in an oven as opposed to fried in a pan.

There is one thing that Biscuit Treasures more than anything in the entire world. His 1981 Harley-Davidson FLH. He found it while helping Old man Jenkins clean out a barn on his property the summer of his freshman year. Jenkins had completely forgotten he had the bike, and agreed to let Biscuit have it in payment for cleaning out the barn instead of the 250 he was going to give the young man. The Bike didn't run at first, and needed new tires. So Ben spent the entire summer doing odd jobs around the town to get money to both by parts, and books on how to bring the aged motorcycle to life. His mother was naturally terrified that her son was riding a "Death Trap", but it was really the first thing Benjamin has really taken any personal interested in. So she reluctantly lets him have it. He would bring it along with him to  the Academy as he heard there was roads there that were fun to ride. Ben always carried a AAA Road Atlas in his bike's saddle bag.

Ons: Older Women (in their twenties, thirties), Romance, Oral (receiving/Giving), Anal (Giving), Cuddles/Tactile contact, Kisses, Traps (Though he won't admit it though), light bondage, being seduced. 

Offs: Bathroom Play, Humiliation, Bestiality, Pain

Potential Plots involving Character: Always open to ideas, and making friends.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8

FeveredDreams

Name:                    Ashley Duval

Prodigy Type:        Fencer/though excels in most forms of bladed combat

Personality:         There seems to two sides to Ashley.  There is the side that most people see,  a shy and timid young woman.  A lot of people might call her reserved,  while more judgmental peers might just decide to call her cold.  Truth be told though in the world of social spheres she's just not that competent.  She's a tad socially awkward when she tries,  coupled with her rather current coming out.  She fears judgment immensely,  so she tends to stick to rather curt answers when she can bring herself to answer at all.  Admittedly there is a bit of arrogance in her,  mostly because of her rather overwhelming skill.  That doesn't often transfer to social situations.  She's often nervous and scared,  some have even called her skittish about contact,  and really she just requires acceptance... and she's really only found it in two place one is her Father the other is with a foil in her hand. Speaking of, than there's the other side.  It's when a blade is in her hand,  gone is all of the timidness replaced by sheer confidence.  There can even be sounds of laughter filling the room coming from beneath her mask as she competes.  Her opponents have called her...  somewhat terrifying,  while she remains calm and controlled,  some have said they've actually gotten the sense that she may actually be “Going in for the kill.”  Admittedly that's when she feels most alive,  but,  until recently it has been the only place where she can vent the rather explosive emotions that are welling up inside of her.  No matter what though,  she seems to have a deep respect for authority.

Country of Origin:   USA

Background:    What can be said about Ashley?  She was raised a military brat,  often jumping from base to base at a moments notice.  Her father was a drill instructor,  probably one of the best in the business particularly when it came to helping his grunts learn close quarters combat.  She didn't mind the moving...  it allowed her to explore the world.  Yet, it did put a damper on her social life.  Kids aren't nice...  kids that are often inducted into their youth in a heavily masculine environment well, they were worse.  It was even harder because Ashley always came off as softer than most...  some might have even said effete. 

It was obvious that she was going to be poked by her peers.  So,  her father...  well decided that the best way to handle just such a situation was to teach her how to defend herself.  At first it started with simple hand to hand defense.  Eventually it moved to knife combat,  but when they were finally stationed more permanently she was enrolled in a private school that had a fencing team and she took to it like a fish to water.  She found herself feeling powerful,  strong...  standing above the rest of her peers.  No one could touch her.

Still though,  she never felt right.  There was always something...  different about her.  Deep in her heart, despite being born a boy...  she always felt that she was a girl.  It was hard carrying that inside,  while her father had been accepting of certain things...  she wasn't sure how he would react.  She kept it inside from the longest time.  Yet,  one day becoming completely overwhelmed she told her parents.  While her mother...  reacted strongly,  snapping saying rather cruel words her father accepted her with a hug.  He told her that no matter what he'd be there for her.  The marriage ended,  but,  she and her father remained as close, if not closer than ever.

She was a bit late at getting brought into the school,  her father had wanted her life to be as normal as possible,  but,  he eventually relented to the schools notices of acceptance realizing it would be the perfect place for his daughter.

Sexual Preferences:   Pansexual.

Extra:   Just to make it 100% obvious Ashley is MtF trans. 

Potential plots involving your character?:  As a character I think Ashley could use some dealing with being pushed into social situations,  perhaps things like parties...  maybe a bit of a pressure to indulge herself in both substances and physical pleasure.  Also,  if there is anyone out there who could challenge her with a foil or blade in hand...   it might be quite interesting.

Appearance:

(Ignore the pointy teeth)

Theme: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOks2HArHf0
Are you afraid of me now?

On's and Offs-  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171318.0

Nintentoast

Please forgive the lack-lusterishness of this!! I'm writing it on cell phone!

Name: Samir Nimr

Prodigy Type: Dance, specifically balet/figure skating type of dance, but he is amazing at most kinds of dance regardless

Personality: samir can be very sassy at times, and sweet in others. Sometimes it seems he can switch it on command, but he cannot. He loves small cute animals as well, and will basically worship anything that comes close to resembling one. He will go out of his way to make it seem like he will fight you, but in actuality, he will Wimper and scurry away whenever it looks like something is about to go down. But overall, if you get past his false-bravado, he is very friendly, and accepting. He loves to talk to people. (Might add more later)

Country of Origin: Egypt

Background: Samir was born into one of the richest families in Egypt. He grew up among several other boys, and it was always clear that he wasn't quite as boyish as all his brothers. When his brothers went out to play around in the dirt, or race, Samir would stay inside, and play with dolls, like his sister. But after he grew to the age of 13, he had taken up ballet. He was strangely talented, especially for such a young age, and quickly went on to win most of the competitions in the country. He even went to the olympics as a figure skater at Vancouver! Whatever disappointment his family had in this son who became so girly, was gone. He'd gone to the olympics, and got the gold medal! Who could be disappointed in that? Anyways, that was when he was 14. He continued to do his dancing and everything. As he got older, he started to train himself to talk with a softer, warmer voice, and began wearing feminine clothes, grew his hair out, and got piercings. He now looked exactly like a girl. This caused his family some discomfort, but then he got the invitation to go to this school, and He gladly accepted. He was super excited to see all of the new people!! (If you want to know something else more specific, ask ^^)

Sexual Preferences: bisexual, leaning towards men

Extra: as I said, if there's anything you want/need to know, just ask!!

Potential plots involving your character?: none yet! But feel free to ask!!

Appearance:

For the full image (which contains NSFW) with different hairstyles, and facial expressions, click here!! if you want other pictures, PM me! I can send them!

TotesRider

Nintentoast

Mac84