The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumi Okazaki

TheLegionary

Captain Maltese

Is probably not as gay as he looks.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lycana

Is so mean! And is making me laugh hard enough to scare my roommate >.>
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Captain Maltese

Is probably good at being scary any time.

I wonder how she reacts to being scared.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lycana

Looks like he could be pretty scare when I wants to be.

Wonder if he could scare me?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Captain Maltese

Could become very, very surprised.

Lycana

forbiddenfruit

is mightly curious and.... then some!  >:)

Lycana

Should know it's that "then some" that makes me, me!! *giggles*

Captain Maltese

And it is the dungeon that slowly, carefully will make you a different you.

Lycana

Has his work cut out for him if that's his plan >:) I'm stubborn.

forbiddenfruit

May be stubborn but also may be a very willing person  XD

Captain Maltese

Is looking away in order to hide a blush.

Lycana

Secretly wants all the girls to blush O:)

forbiddenfruit

is still thinking of other things... naughty things.. . >:)

Lycana

Is also thinking such naughty thoughts O:)

Captain Maltese

Has her mind in the right places. Corners. Holes. Secretive, sensitive places...

forbiddenfruit

is getting fidgety in his seat wherever he is, but he isn't alone.

Lycana

Is making me smile and wonder, oh so innocently, if she's also getting a bit fidgety and why?

forbiddenfruit

is quite clever to wonder... she probably also knows why ;)

Lycana

Is quite a clever girl herself and should definitely not be alone in her fidgeting!

Captain Maltese

Should fidget mutually and sensually with forbiddenfruit while I just watch, for a while.

But I always change my mind after a while and get involved.

Lycana

Shouldn't wait so long in getting involved!

Tsumi Okazaki

Makes me want to look a little further down o.o :o