To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellis

Pretty in Pink

Well, had he stayed in touch with the tower, he wouldn't have been abandoned.  :P  The chain reaction would have had Alexa going, wait, what?  TO THE ROOT!  But yeah.  No personal vendetta there.  It's just the character really.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

PrincelyPup

Hellis

I actually like that Pretty. I feel Hara is gonna end up corrupted.

Pretty in Pink

Daemon is going to be the source of Feena's punishment.  *evil smile*  I'm channeling demonic a LITTLE too much.  Hence the notepad I have open working on another character.

PrincelyPup

What do you mean i'm the source.... I won't do mean things...

Pretty in Pink

But if Feena has any real loyalty to Alexa, when Alexa orders her to tell your character to obey Alexa for the time being, and keeps you away from Feena...

PrincelyPup

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 11:02:41 AM
But if Feena has any real loyalty to Alexa, when Alexa orders her to tell your character to obey Alexa for the time being, and keeps you away from Feena...
Well, that would be an effective punishment... but you'd need to convince Feena that it was justified. From her perspective, she made a mistake, but in some ways it was just an error in judgement. And besides, Alexa has no way of knowing what Feena's relationship with Lucy is. I will be clear, Feena respects Alexa, but if Alexa gives her an order she deems is unfair, she will not hesitate to tell Alexa to piss off.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Pretty in Pink

Alexa would frame it in a way that makes it seem legitimate if she finds out about just what delayed Feena.  "Since you got sidetracked by this one, I think you should not have her for a few days."

And if she can't find out, she'll just express disappointment, and a hope that Feena will do better in the future.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 11:10:43 AM
Alexa would frame it in a way that makes it seem legitimate if she finds out about just what delayed Feena.  "Since you got sidetracked by this one, I think you should not have her for a few days."

And if she can't find out, she'll just express disappointment, and a hope that Feena will do better in the future.
We'll see... she may end up with more information than you might think... the kind of intel that could potentially make a difference in this war...
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

PrincelyPup

Now now....I think everyone should get a turn with the slut. I know you goodies are always all closet kinky and pent up so take turns play nice and everyone will get to cream pie the slut eventually.

Hellis

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 29, 2013, 11:14:39 AM
Now now....I think everyone should get a turn with the slut. I know you goodies are always all closet kinky and pent up so take turns play nice and everyone will get to cream pie the slut eventually.

Just look at Hara. He was all uptight. Now he is about to have something up his tigh ass! XD

PrincelyPup

-begins chant- stretch him....stretch him...stretch him....

Pretty in Pink

I don't know what you're talking about, Daemon.  Alexa would never dream of any such thing, thank you very much.  (She's still pretty much a kid, even by D&D standards.)

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Hellis on January 29, 2013, 11:16:34 AM
Just look at Hara. He was all uptight. Now he is about to have something up his tigh ass! XD
Waiting on you, Hellis, I'm just as eager as you are to see the little whoracle get whats coming to him. ^_^
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 10:51:02 AM
Daemon is going to be the source of Feena's punishment.  *evil smile*  I'm channeling demonic a LITTLE too much.  Hence the notepad I have open working on another character.
*peek* a second character you say? *curious*
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Yep.  You'll see once I finish her and get her sent over to you... daddy...  *scurries off to finish*

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 29, 2013, 11:25:50 AM
Yep.  You'll see once I finish her and get her sent over to you... daddy...  *scurries off to finish*
Ooh! Another of Krathen's kids? About time... considering he supposedly has thousands of children, you wouldn't know it from the profile page. ^_^ Looks like Lucy might have a sibling to play with.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 29, 2013, 11:31:44 AM
But...but...i'm daddys little girl...
Don't worry, you are still daddy's favorite. You just might have to work a bit to maintain that title, I don't know I haven't seen Pretty's character sheet yet.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

Pretty in Pink

Pft.  That slut is your favorite?  I confess myself insulted, father.

NO!  BAD!  BAD VALENTINA!  You're not even done yet.  Grrrrr.

ZanaLyrander

Uh-oh, the sibling rivalry has already started and one of the siblings doesn't even officially exist yet... grab popcorn everyone, and someone help me sell tickets... I don't even need my delicious little whoracle to forsee this catfight. ^_^
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

:P  Valentina doesn't much care for the other kids.  She sees herself as the MOST like Father Krathen.