Caged Wolves [MXM/MxF]

Started by Theta Sigma, August 27, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theta Sigma

In modern day London, in a warehouse in the east end, sits a door that leads deep, deep underground to hidden cells that contain the most terrifying creatures. Werewolves, collared and forced to stay in the beastly formed. Provoked, tormented, starved, worked into a frenzy. These are regular people who have been identified and kidnapped, either during their transformation or identified whilst human.

Every full moon they are pitted against each other whilst supernatural beings or some twisted humans bet on them. Sometimes, it will be a human versus werewolf, with bets on how long the human will last. Why? Fun, and because werewolves are scum.

Okay, so I had an idea, and it is very basic. We can flesh this world out in PM. I suspect some gang runs these fights. Vampires maybe, or just werewolf haters. There are a few ways this could go and I am open to exploring this world with a few partners for a few different takes, including smuttier things. To cut a long story short I have been riding a beast craving for weeks now and apparently I can't get enough, so I'm going to indulge as much as I can now. It seems I won't be happy until beasts EVERYWHERE. >_>

I would prefer to play one of the captured werewolves for at least one of these scenarios.

These pairings can be MxM or MxF, but in an MxF role I would be writing the male.

Some other notes:
I am slow. I am super slow. Please have patience. If I was any slower I would be a snail. >_>
I have no minimum length requirement. Likewise, I do not fluff my posts.
My O&Os are in my signature.
I like romance so if somebody can pitch a romance I would be much happy.
PM me if you are interested.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns