Plaything of a Higher Being! (MxF, FxF, FutaxF, FutaxFuta)

Started by catherinehellfire, August 26, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherinehellfire

Hey guys!  It's been a really long time since I've made a request thread and probably the first time ever I'm dedicating it to a singular idea.

Now, this will seem a little bare-boned as I want to leave much up to discussion, however, before I start, I want to make a few things clear.. 
-No one liners
-This will probably be very smutty though I'm very open to plot building and want a bit of story behind the smut
-I am not looking to play against a male character right now though could play the male in the relationship
-For this I am mainly looking for my character to be the dominant in their relationship, but may be convinced otherwise

Now, for the idea.  As the title much explains, the idea is for a higher being such as a god or titan either choosing YC as they new plaything/pet/toy, or YC ending up as such through some means like them being a sacrifice.  I am also open to the high being being a demon, or a rather twisted take on an angel.  The deities may be real or completely made up depending on preferences. 

Kinks I'd like to possibly include, though not all or even none of these have to be included:
-Transformation
-DomxSub
-MasterxSlave
-Petplay?
-light bondage
-toys
-Bestiality (Mostly with monsters)
-Mind Control
-Giant (Would only really take one of these with this kink as I have limited interest in it)
-Size difference (Just 1-2 feet difference really, not a big one, but not one that commonly comes around for me either

Hey!  I got a lot of interest, so for now, I will be closing this!  Anyone still interested will have to wait for it to be bumped!
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0