Body swap/forced tg maid ideas (m or f)

Started by playfullchick76, June 09, 2017, 10:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is something that just fascinates me, but the ones I'm currently playing these ones with have gone quiet on me, so, here goes.

1. Travelling through a town, I'm set up for something, arrested, but bailed out by the towns wealthiest man or woman, who turns suitable young men into tg maids. My male character would be turned via surgery and hormones into an exotic tg maid, to serve him or her, and as an example of what he or she can create.

2. While on a business trip, my male character picks up a stunning looking prositute. Taking her back to my hotel room, I wake up in the morning to find her gone, but me trapped in her body, with no way to prove who I truly am, I'm forced to live her life, and deal with her pimp.

3. Working for a company, I lose a bet with my secretary, and she makes me up into her secretary. On that day, a big client comes in, and to keep her, my male character has to remain as the secretary, while his secretary has to remain as the boss to keep the client.

4. Travelling through a town, my male character accidentally hits the wife of the towns richest citizen. Picked up just afterwards, I'm kidnapped by him and made to take her place, helped by surgery and hormones.

5. My male character, a congressman or senator, is invited to a private party. Taking a liking to one of the exotic maids, he takes her to bed, but in the morning, wakes up to find himself in her body, with her in his, with her living his life, and him forced to live hers.

Those are just some ideas, if they appeal, or if one can be suitably altered, let me know.

playfullchick76

Its been a month, so these ones are being offered again.

playfullchick76

They're on offer again, I'm really hoping to play out one or more of these out with someone.