~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~ {F seeking domMale} *Currently Closed*

Started by stormkitten, May 15, 2011, 01:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

I am craving something...

A dark romance... a twisted tale... a dark story... a mind fuck... Tragic twists, possible torture to make her fall in love with him, partners dying, partners kidnapped or lost, partners made to make near impossible decisions. I want to fall in love with the characters and be heart broken when they are.

... kinda in the mood for something new, something I have not played before,  so please feel free to suggest a plot or idea... ps if you are asking me to look at your request thread or a certain plot, please link it in the pm so I dont have to struggle to look for it.

This will be set in a fantasy or historical setting preferred... At this time I am only playing by Forum threads. Please PM if interested in discussing details. If we have played together in the past, dont hesitate to hit me up again. I will play with other females writers, as long as you are interested in playing a dom male character.

My character on the right
Green indicates that it is a new plot added here.

Prince (husband) ^ King (lover) ^ Wife/lover... I dont have a plot, but would be interested in playing with a pair of brothers, the older brother being king, the younger is prince and next in line for the throne, she married the prince, but some how ended up as a lover of the king.

Rapist ^ Female Lover... They are lovers, one day they are kidnapped, she is raped by the kidnapper in front of her lover. Prefer a fantasy setting for this. Maybe she is kidnapped first and when he comes to save her, he finds himself in over his head. Maybe he is captured and she makes an attempt to set him free, only to be captured too. I like explore the emotional side of them being captured and the mercy of another. This could possibly lead to one of their death, maybe through stockholm etc she comes to love both men.

Enemy king ^ Rebel... Her lover and her led a rebellion against  the king. After a few years, they are on the last battle. The lovers are captured, she remains largely untouched while her lover is tortured and killed. In order to avoid raising unrest, the king gives a few respects (maybe  his body sent home, maybe she is given a title...) It largely destroys her will to live. The king urges her to stay at the castle, he makes sure she functions, she shows up at events, she is her puppet until she finds a bit of will to live again

Baby Daddy(exotic) ^ New Momma (possible anthro)... After mating months ago, he left her. She has carried the child, fended for herself. Now the time comes to birth the child. The weeks leading up to the pregnancy are difficult, the days of labor leave her exhausted by time the babe arrives. Going through labor alone, she is nursing the healthy child when the father appears. Seemingly threatening the life of the child. Forcing her to fight for her life. If she wins, she proves she is strong and the child will no doubt be strong. He will of course mate with her almost immediately and repeatedly till his seed takes. [/color]

Doctor ^ Patient... (sci-fi) She is in bad shape, she is dying, and he is the only one that can cure her... he puts her at his mercy, not only for vital treatments, but whatever else he might wish to do to her body. Turning her body into a perfect Eve to match his Adam.

(open to suggestion) ^ rape victim... he captured her, raped her, owned her.. until the day she escaped. Taking her chances she ran, fled... not for herself, but for the unborn life growing inside of her. She is pregnant. Months go by and she has sought a safe place to have the child. Just before the birth (or maybe soon after,) or maybe he shows up during the birth, when there is nothing she can do but submit to him while she is so vulnerable.

Master ^ slave(exotic)... When she came into his possession, she rebelled against him. Fought him at every step until  he broke her down. Slowly turning her into a loyal slave to him, hungry for his affection... but she has kept a secret... today he walks in and discovers it...

King(exotic/possible vampire) ^ Queen (exotic)... She is spoils of war, made his queen and wife, he is a cruel man, she turns on him, betraying him, trying to kill him and thinks she succeeds. Years go by and he suddenly reappears to reclaims his throne and wife.

(open to suggestion) ^ former king's barren wife... the old king has died, his body is put to rest in a great tomb. The wives that have bore him a son will remain in the harem, passed down to the heir. Those that had no children are put to death and buried in the tomb with him for the after life. This could be played out with kings family member (brother or son), a member of her own, or part of his guard. Room for con/non scene, possible torture.

(open to suggestion) ^ slave of a dead master... Her master is dead, he is about to be put to rest in his final resting place. She volunteers to go with him, hoping that in the afterlife he will reward her and make her his wife. This could be played out with her masters family member, a member of her own, or part of his guard. Room for con/non scene, possible torture.

Servant ^ Servant... forbidden relationship between two slaves. Maybe he rapes her. Frustrated at his lack of  control, she is something he can force his control on.

Brother Servant ^ Sister Servant... They are slaves... maybe master makes them have sex. Maybe the forced sex was meant to be once, but in private they continue. This is no doubt forbidden.

Demon ^ Angel... He captures her, raping her, breaking her... eventually making a deal for her freedom, if she carries his child he will free her, she agrees not realizing the eventual twist or damnation.

Necromancer ^ Some kind of undead... Whether he kills her, inherits her, creates her, she is bound by his command and word.

Higher Ranked Soldier ^ New recruit... She is fairly new to his unit. Maybe there is a shortage of women, maybe she is just easy on the eyes, in either case he calls her into his tent... maybe he makes her an offer she cant refuse, maybe he just rapes her... I would like to see this go something along the line of whore in bed, lady in public (or in this case a soldier in the field) He fucks her daily, inside his tent he treats her like his personal whore. Outside his tent, she is treated and expected to act like a soldier.

Soldier ^ Spy... A spy is found among the camp and taught a lesson. Possibly leading to her death. Maybe she is just tortured and left broken as camp moves on.

Soldier ^ Spy lover... He is a higher ranked officer, and discovers his lover of several years is a spy... now he must decide to keep silent or to do something about it...

Soldier ^ Enemy soldier... He captures her, maybe rapes her on the battlefield.. Maybe makes her the camp whore... Maybe he breaks her and leaves her, or sends her home. Possible use for breeding.

Gladiator ^ Slave.... Possible forbidden love. Maybe she is given to him as a prize. Maybe she is part of the show, with no experience she is forced to fight him, or during a noble party she is raped for the entertainment of the crowd

the Wild Hunt ^ exotic female... the wild hunt is a phantasmal, spectral group of huntsmen with the accoutrements of hunting, with horses and hounds in mad pursuit across the skies or along the ground, or just above it. The hunters may be the dead or the fairies (often in folklore connected with the dead). The hunter may be an unidentified lost soul, a deity or spirit of either gender, or may be a historical or legendary figure. Seeing the Wild Hunt was thought to presage the death of the one who witnessed it. Mortals getting in the path of or following the Hunt could be kidnapped and brought to the land of the dead.

prisoner ^ reporter... (modern) He is a serial killer on death row, he has recently agreed to an interview... Little does she know this exclusive interview is about to get very personal... likely one shot, may end in her death, maybe murder suicide.

Other Request threads
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

sparklingangel

Hi :) I am a female, but have and do play some male roles...if that is okay with you i would definitely be interested in many of your suggestions!

sparklingangel

I am very excited about it....i guess you could say I have a roleplay erection ;) lol

Xunzar

If you're still looking, I'd be happy to talk a little and, if it looks like we'd work well together, play.

*smiles*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Stargate525

Hmm. I quite like the idea of the dragon taking maidens and foolish female knights into his harem to satiate his lust... Throw me a PM and we'll work it out?

yugi006

Something involving a vampire who needs the blood of women would be interesting. I am new to role playing so I don't have that many ideas right now.

Notadrywall

I'd be very interested in doing the Soldier ^ Spy, or Soldier ^ Enemy Soldier.

DarkArtist

Hello! I'm new to Elliquiy but I love your dark ideas and would be very interested in exploring some of them with you.

The ones that are most appealing to me are:

Soldier ^ Spy... A spy is found among the camp and taught a lesson. Possibly leading to her death. Maybe she is just tortured and left broken as camp moves on.

Servant ^ Servant... forbidden relationship between two slaves. *Perhaps they will be forced into some kind of situation where one will have to betray the other, or will be forced to torture the other*

Gladiator ^ Slave.... Possible forbidden love. Maybe she is given to him as a prize. *What if it is a fantasy setting and he is a general and she is a prize of war? Or he is a slaver and she is caught in a raid on her people. But instead of putting her up for auction, he keeps her for himself.*

An idea I have would be she is some sort of rebel/revolutionary and she is captured and taken to him for interrogation or he is her captor.

The things that you mentioned that I also would be very interested in happening:

He may have a small harem in which she is jealous of. *Perhaps there is some competition between her and others in the harem that becomes violent*

Both of them are slaves to same master and a relationship between them is forbidden

Both of them are slaves to different masters and a relationship between them is forbidden

Death, possible suicide, murder suicide

If you have any interest, PM me to discuss details?

gymnastixcoach

Hi there,
I love some of your ideas (gladiator, slave siblings...)
Maybe we can discuss our ideas for them soon?
Looking forward to your reply,
Mike

seeker619

I read your intro and think we would make a good match.  Do you have any cravings that you really want to try out?  I am flexible at the moment so please let me know.  Thanks.

BadForm

...For anything in particular?

[/size]You know after my history of writing with you, Stormy, I want to do it again. Let me know if you're interested. I'm up for almost anything.

[/size]
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Modern Fairy Tale

Storm, you and I had a centaur story going on at one time.  It made it about three pages.  Started in 2011... dropped off a year ago.  Maybe we can continue the storyline?  Heres a link.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99153.0;all

You probably have lots of centaur stories going on.  Just thought I would ask.  Its always been a favorite story idea I would like to see come to fruition.

Peace.

PS  You have a lot of cool ideas, I could play something else if you want to just dump the Mistress thread we had going.  Thanks.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl