Justice League: The Reign of Darkseid (DC Heroines/Anti Heroines needed!)

Started by Cal1496, February 18, 2014, 05:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cal1496

Justice League

The Reign of Darkseid

Main Thread

OOC

Character Profiles

List of the Dead

Names of those already slain before Darkseid

Cycborg - Victor Stone
Nightwing - Richard Greyson
Green Lantern - Hal Jorden
Zatanna Zatara
Cassie Sandsmark - Wonder Girl
Kon-El - Superboy
Captain Atom - Nathaniel Adam
John Constantine

NOTICE ON PAGE FOUR

Cal1496

Alright folks, so this is the recruitment thread for a new RP I am starting.  It takes place in an Alternate reality of the current DC New 52 running.  In it, the actions of Zod and his ilk is what united the Justice League five years ago, and the current situation on the planet is that the villain Darkseid is and has been ruling the planet for the past year.  Any question about anything feel free to ask.  I will then answer those questions and then post the question and answer here on this first post as well in the OOC.  I personally feel that usually is the best way to get people the kind of info they want :)

It will be a free forum RP, so no need to be a stats wiz.  The main thread is where all RPing will take place, so people will be required to make use of a TAG system.  I'll make it simple so no worries folks, just name and location really.  I'll get the skeleton up for that soon.

So ya, as said feel free to ask questions, I like an open forum in my RP's so chat all you want in the OOC and please no posting till PMed profiles sent to me have been approved.

Thanks all,

Cal

VoluptuousVixen

Cal1496

Well ya already got one profile done, get to work on the other ;)

Come on people!  Get the characters while they're hot!!!!!

And I will of course be allowing small dibs.  So for instance if someone sent a PM with a Catwoman profile before loislanekent got hers in, I would consider hers the priority.

So if you want a character make it publically known and I'll give you time to get me a profile before someone sweeps it out from under you.

Matttheman89

Juggtacular

I'm requesting Shazam/Captain Marvel. I'll get my sheet pm'd to you soon.

Batman4560

Is this still going on? If so I would like to reserve Green Arrow.

Cal1496

Yep, still going lol  Just had that stupid thing called work to do :P

Currently going over profiles, will start sending out responses soon.

Landshark

Hmmm interested for sure....cant decide on a character though. Suggestions anyone?

Juggtacular

Lots of people, male and female.

Male:
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Damage
Beast Boy
Geo-Force
Hawk & Dove(either or)
Martian Manhunter

Female:
Starfire
Raven
Fire
Ice
Killer Frost
Power Girl
Star Girl

Those are just off the top of my head.

Landshark

Can i pull from the entire DC universe or does it need to be JL members. Like technically Conner/Superboy isnt a JL member but a fringe player. I like the idea of beastboy though. Could be fun

Juggtacular

This is a different continuity, so I don't think they have to have absolutely been in the League to be here now.

Landshark

Ok one more question. Since the Earth has been scragged can i assume that villians have jumped sides to the get off my freaking planet team? Sure some would be worse than the current baddy but other would work well as "heroes".

Juggtacular

Darkseid has pretty much said "Fuck all of you", so yeah, you even have guys like Luthor fighting back. It's not really about heroes and villains anymore, it's like "Humanity vs Darkseid/Apokalips"

Cal1496

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 20, 2014, 06:08:21 PM
Darkseid has pretty much said "Fuck all of you", so yeah, you even have guys like Luthor fighting back. It's not really about heroes and villains anymore, it's like "Humanity vs Darkseid/Apokalips"

Sums it all up perfectly lol

And actually I hate to do this to you Landshark, but I really am considering putting Connor on the kill list lol  And no, I am not racist towards Kyrptonians...I just hate them is all :P

The list Jugg provided though is awesome, and Beastboy would be a kickass choice.  Guy can blend in when has too, infiltrate.  Would be a huge help the resistance.  And you know, add some comedy.  If you gunna play him that way anyway

Landshark

kk concider me in for Beast Boy. Ill get a CS up tomorrow hopefully.

Chaosfox

I may Jump in on this one though im not sure who I would want to play as.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Landshark

one final question. hehe sorry. What year is this taking place in? I need to know BB's age although i might just advance him to 18 reguardless to avoid issues in the long run.

Huh nevermind as ive read up on his full background he is easily into his early 20's

Landshark

Neysha

So many choices!?!?!

Heroes and villains to choose from!

Egads!!!!
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Cal1496

Yes!  Plenty, plenty  plenty!

And feel free to come up with characters that might be out on there own and kinda lonering it out.  I have no issue throwing a bunch of NPC's at anyone lol

Hope to here from ya Neysha and Chaosfox

Chaosfox

I have narrowed my choice down to Captain Atom or Raven >.<  Or possibly Firestorm

Kadigan

I like Captain Atom personally, my very close second choice to put in for was Bombshell

Chaosfox

So changing my mind I have narrowed it down  to two  but wanted to get some suggestion who would you guys rather See Huntress or Stargirl 

Landshark

I think Stargirl would be interesting. The dark brooding characters really wont act different but a character who isnt use to loosing everything having to deal with the changes would be a better RP experience imho. Thats why i went with Beast Boy. His best friends dead his former co-leader is the right hand of Darkseid and his team is spread to the 4 winds....kinda leaves him in a uncharter territory