A Hive of Scum and Villainy - Star Wars RP (Not currently recruiting)

Started by Metalzephyr, April 05, 2012, 02:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

KaraKres

What started out as a male dominated game seems to have swung in the opposite direction.  Not that I'm complaining mind you...and I'm sure our male crew won't be either...

fallensaviour

you sure? it looked about even to me...and i'm still kind of worried about the number of characters

KaraKres

Quote from: fallensaviour on April 09, 2012, 11:41:16 PM
you sure? it looked about even to me...and i'm still kind of worried about the number of characters

Hmmm...tongue was firmly in cheek when I posted that.  You're worried about eight characters?  Cripes I've been in RPs with over 30 characters without any problems.

There are easy means by which you get around a slow poster.  But I'm sure with the keeness exhibited by the players that won't be a problem.

elfguy

Group RPs seem to lose characters really fast, I wouldn't be worried about too many people.
----

fallensaviour

Quote from: KaraKres on April 09, 2012, 11:58:52 PM
Hmmm...tongue was firmly in cheek when I posted that.  You're worried about eight characters?  Cripes I've been in RPs with over 30 characters without any problems.

There are easy means by which you get around a slow poster.  But I'm sure with the keeness exhibited by the players that won't be a problem.

i ment in terms of ship size and roles covered

Metalzephyr

List of Approved Characters:

APPROVED

Character Name: Vialiah Dor
Player: RedEve
Crew Position: Hacker / Infiltrator

Character Name: Zarva Kaskis
Player: KaraKres
Crew Position: Captain

Character Name: Darion Markav
Player: summoner2183
Crew Position: Engineer/Scout

Character Name: Wess Dana
Player: Brandon
Crew Position: Enforcer

Character Name: Bragga
Player: fallensaviour
Crew Position: Engineer/Pilot/Hacker

Character Name: Col. Stromm Husk
Player: PhantomPistoleer
Crew Position: Primary:  Assault; Secondary: Field Medic

Character Name: Sasha Lika
Player: elfguy
Crew Position: Slicer, droid repair

Character Name: Eufaula (U-fall-la) Zemzee.
Player: Ember Star
Crew Position: Bounty Hunter, Assassin, Thief, and part-time Healer.

So, that's looking like it! 8 Characters, 4 male, 4 female.

There is still some overlap in roles, as we expected. To that end, I'd like to suggest that those with multiple roles listed, pare it down to a single role. Or at least a Primary and Secondary role as PhantomPistoleer has.

Now that your approved, if you wouldn't mind posting your full character profile (using the spoiler option to keep it to one displayed line)!

Character Sheet Thread

And if you'd all like to move our discussions over to the OOC thread:

OOC Thread

IC Thread is pending for now!