Come play with me (F looking for M) Master/Slave, BDSM

Started by Sairin, February 03, 2012, 11:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sairin

Hidden desire:
The world of vampires are looking bleak. Reckless vampires walked about and began to feast upon whomever they wished, whenever they wished, and left piling bodies to be examined by police in stupefied awe. With people becoming more and more aware of the existence of these evil beings, the vampires must break off from their feedings upon humans to keep their regarded secret. However, the reckless are about yet, ready to do as they please. Why must they obey to humans and hide in the dark? Their power is far superior.
A vampire prince (played by male) had sat away in a castle not far off from society. From here he could feast upon lost stragglers, and arrange meetings with other high class vampires from the city. On one such meeting, high class vampires enlighten him that the vampire race is no longer safe. Having no choice, he must go into the city and stop his kind from doing exactly what he desires; feasting upon humans.
At first, this seems simple. The prince had never liked the taste of city dwellers anyway... until he met her.
He could smell her a mile away, hear her heart pulsing, her breath upon the warm air. This woman could drive him insane, but if he was to partake in her blood, he would be called a hypocrite. If caught, the prince would loose what little faith the vampires have in him. If this was to happen... chaos is to ensue.

My Character: (Feel free to use this template~)
Name: Aubrie Johnson
Background: Aubrie has just moved into the city away from her parents. Completing two years of college to attain her associates degree in medical, Aubrie was going to begin a semester in the city to work towards her bachelor's. When a loan goes faulty, Aubrie finds herself with barely enough money to live in the apartment she rents much less the cost of her college. Resorting to the only job she can find, a waitressing position at an exotic club, Aubrie does the best she can to keep herself sustained. While there are exotic dancers at the club, Aubrie only delivers drinks but is required to do so in skimpy outfits and with each passing day, the more she learns that the less clothing means bigger tips. Tips she needs so desperately. 
Being unable to face the disappointment her parents would feel for her Aubrie keeps her life a secret to her parents. With just a few months of this job, Aubrie is sure she'll get enough for the semester of school and to sustain herself for a bit longer.
Appearance:

A new young duke, inherited by the recent death of his father, purchases the Blood Maiden, a state of the art 1800's boat, against his mothers wishes. Not quite ready yet to settle down and care for children, the duke sets sale for the deserts with the thoughts of perhaps purchasing land there. If owning land there he can get away from his mother's nagging, and the balls he was to attend. Instead he could visit local villages and indulge himself in the rich culture of this land which varied differently of the snooty women back in his home.
Purchasing a large estate and plot of land near a river, the duke begins his life anew. Not far off from his estate is a city where the duke goes to purchase and sell goods. From there he was able to hire staff for his new estate and on occasion, a lovely, exotic desert girl for his lusty needs.
Noticing the duke and his actions within the city, the city chief invites the duke to a feast in his honor. The duke agrees and comes the next evening. Impressed and amazed with every aspect of the duke, the chief offers what the duke is to understand, his greatest and most reserved slaves, Sarvari. Bound, the beautiful woman was brought out and stirred the loins of the duke. Agreeing, he takes the free spirited woman home.
Sarvari fights against him with everything she has, leading to one of the most wild and best sexual experiences he's ever known. Determained to train this beautiful dame, the duke ties her to his bed and keeps her there for his pleasures only and if she resists he has ways of training her.
Unknowingly to the duke, however, Sarvari is the chief's daughter.

Jecht

I love this idea. If it's not taken I'd love to be apart of it.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sairin

Yes, excellent. Alright I'll make a first post and send you a link. As for other guys, still open to other ideas and in addition to I've posted a couple plots in group role play if anyone's interested (both male and females needed). Also feel free to post here and if I come up with other ideas I'll happily post them here ^^

Sairin

Quote from: Jecht on February 03, 2012, 11:48:15 PM
I love this idea. If it's not taken I'd love to be apart of it.

Ahh sorry for double post, but can you leave me a character template while I write my first bit?~

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sairin

Sairin

Updated with a new plot:

"A new young duke, inherited by the recent death of his father, purchases the Blood Maiden, a state of the art 1800's boat, against his mothers wishes. Not quite ready yet to settle down and care for children, the duke sets sale for the deserts with the thoughts of perhaps purchasing land there. If owning land there he can get away from his mother's nagging, and the balls he was to attend. Instead he could visit local villages and indulge himself in the rich culture of this land which varied differently of the snooty women back in his home.
Purchasing a large estate and plot of land near a river, the duke begins his life anew. Not far off from his estate is a city where the duke goes to purchase and sell goods. From there he was able to hire staff for his new estate and on occasion, a lovely, exotic desert girl for his lusty needs.
Noticing the duke and his actions within the city, the city chief invites the duke to a feast in his honor. The duke agrees and comes the next evening. Impressed and amazed with every aspect of the duke, the chief offers what the duke is to understand, his greatest and most reserved slaves, Sarvari. Bound, the beautiful woman was brought out and stirred the loins of the duke. Agreeing, he takes the free spirited woman home.
Sarvari fights against him with everything she has, leading to one of the most wild and best sexual experiences he's ever known. Determained to train this beautiful dame, the duke ties her to his bed and keeps her there for his pleasures only and if she resists he has ways of training her.
Unknowingly to the duke, however, Sarvari is the chief's daughter."