Three ideas (M looking for F)

Started by Xajow, June 01, 2011, 03:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xajow

What He Did to His Woman
   As the story begins, the man and woman live in a strong but relatively mild, 24/7 D/s relationship. By strong but relatively mild, I mean the relationship between them is strong--she willingly and lovingly serves him, and he kindly and lovingly rules over her--but little bondage or physical discipline outside some kinky sex from time to time. However, the man has decided he wants to explore having more control over the woman. So he begins to train her to do things such as wear less clothes, to crawl, to speak in third person. He uses both carrot and stick. He rewards her with sensual pleasures and punishes her with corporal punishment and possibly other forms of physical discipline. He will not (at least to my thinking) be excessive with physical punishment, mind you. This isn't about abuse, it's about training the woman to be more completely under his control.

Make no mistake. This story is not (just) about kinky sex. This is about love. While the man discovers more about how how much control he really wants and whether he is willing to do what it takes to achieve that, the woman has her boundaries pushed past what she thought she wanted. Through this, together they discover a deeper and and more intimate relationship than they had previously thought possible. So yes, this is actually a romantic love story.

Continuing my habit of using celebrities as suggestions of potential physical description for characters, I imagine the woman would look something like Lana Turner in The Bad and the Beautiful, maybe a little taller; and the man would look something like Kurt Russell, a cross between Tango and Cash and Stargate (that may make no sense to anyone but me, but oh well).

A Righteous Woman
   The woman is a conservative Christian (of a denomination of your choice). She is attractive, in her early to mid 30s and possibly a speaker or singer with respect in her congregation. The thing is, she has a fetish so strong that it acts almost like a hypnotic trigger for her. Being presented with it would make her weak in body and will, and of course, quite aroused. Naturally, she tells no one about this. But there is a young man, mid to late 20s, who finds her very attractive and tries to meet with her. At some point he sees her laptop or her tablet, and finds something that reveals her fetish to him. He, being far less scrupulous than she, decides to see what happens when he confronts her alone with her fetish.

This won't be about (though it obviously will include some) politics or ideology or even theology. This story will be about the characters and the choices they make within the story. The nature of the fetish, I would leave for you to choose. The details of how it affects the woman we can work out from there. This story will, I think, eventually involve some humiliation though largely of the intellectual kind, rather than say of a physical and/or public display nature. Though either could be worked in. This is a different sort of story than I might normally do. This exists to spend some time exploring ideas.

Again, celebrities as suggestions for character descriptions: The woman might look like Catherine Zeta-Jones in the Zorro films, though obviously in more contemporary and conservative clothing. The man probably would look like a young Brad Pitt.

Daddy Knows Best
   This idea is rough at the edges, and we'll have to cut and polish it before we start. The woman is beautiful and from a matriarchal family of old money. Her fetish is her need to submit, to be a man's possession. Which is, of course, a secret she keeps from her family, who would most definitely not approve. The man is a handsome rogue, a 'black sheep' of another old money family. Somehow they meet and he takes her in as his personal servant and plaything. The woman will end up in bondage and possibly suffer some humiliation. The man will be surprised by the depth of her willingness to submit. Perhaps they find they are perfectly suited to each other.

The woman might look something like Elizabeth Taylor did in Butterfield 8 or A Place in the Sun. The man would possibly look similar to Hugh Jackman.

If you're interested in one of these ideas, or have one of your own you'd like to propose, send me a message.
“It’s not just your body I want,” he said plainly. “I want your heart and mind as well. And each time I do this, you become mine a little more.” As he raised his hand to spank her again, she whimpered and said softly “Thank you, Master.”

Xajow's Ons/Offs, A/A info (updated 01APR11)

KaramelParadiso

I'm interested in your third idea, the untitled one. If it's still open for some one.
New Rps: Available
Current Rps: Available
~*~ Extra ~*~
My Request Thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132801.0
O&O-https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23901

Xajow

Taken ideas that may be used again:

The Werewolf and the Witch - TAKEN
   Once upon a time in the long forgotten past, Elves and Faes and such magical creatures lived on the earth. In time, they all left for other words and/or other dimensions. All except Werewolves. But by remaining, Werewolves put themselves in danger, and were eventually hunted down by men. Only a few are left, and they have survived to the modern day by remaining apart from each other, alone and hidden, and by learning to control both their transformations and the urge to change that comes with the full moon.

One night, a Werewolf in his wolf form limps from the woods after a fight with a bear. His shoulder is wounded and bleeding He finds himself before a log cabin. Unknown to him, the cabin's sole inhabitant is a witch. But he sees the smoke rising from the chimney, and hopes someone inside will help him. He manages his transformation back to human form and staggers, naked and bleeding, to the cabin door. He knocks and the witch takes him in to treat his shoulder.

The witch can guess/sense there is something different about the man, and becomes fascinated by him. As he heals, he finds he is loath to leave the witch because he wants to no longer be alone. He is demanding and gruff, while she is patient and kind.

(Since I like the idea of using celebrities as character descriptions, I'll keep doing it. The witch I imagine looks something like the redheaded version of Kim Novak in Picnic. As before, this is not a requirement. And I imagine the Werewolf, in human form, looks like a young Burt Lancaster. And yes, I do like old movies.)

The History Teacher's Secret - TAKEN
   The history teacher is a man, a professor who teaches a few general history classes at a university. He is pleasant, but calm and placid. He is tall and muscular, polite and helpful, but also considered quite strict and a little weird by his students. One female student, however, does not mind his weirdness. This female student has a bit of a crush on the teacher. And she's not above finding out where he lives or sneaking into his office to find out more about him. Our story opens with the teacher leaving his office in a hurry for a class, and the female student then finding the door of the teacher's office unlocked. She sneaks into the office and finds laptop. She discovers that her history teacher is writing a BDSM story about a Dominant male and a submissive female. Fascinated by the discovery, and now with an idea of her history teacher as a sexually dominant man, she perhaps confronts him privately or instead possibly gets caught sneaking into his office again. At which point she gets a spanking and possibly some mild verbal abuse as she discovers just how strict and Dominant he can be. At that point the female student becomes more enamored of the history teacher (rather than being offended and pressing charges of abuse, which would not at all be fun) and we see where things go from there.

Whether they fall in love, end up in a long term D/s relationship or simply have some kinky sex, I am leaving open. The point is to have some fun.

The student might look something like Emily VanCamp. The teacher would probably look something like Burt Lancaster (not Elmer Gantry, more like Run Silent, Sun Deep).
“It’s not just your body I want,” he said plainly. “I want your heart and mind as well. And each time I do this, you become mine a little more.” As he raised his hand to spank her again, she whimpered and said softly “Thank you, Master.”

Xajow

reorganized the ideas and added one more. 7/7/2011

marked two ideas as taken. 7/8/2011

marked third idea as taken 8/2/2011

LadyM

Your first idea could be quite intricate if you're still looking for someone to play.  Did you have a specific time period for this rp or any other details I should know?

Xajow

06JAN12: Cleared a couple of stories ideas for use, added another.

Xajow

04FEB12: Added one new idea. Moved one idea to the taken list.