9 ball corner pocket.

Started by Hyde, February 16, 2011, 06:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyde

Two couples have been friends since early college. They have been with each other for good times and bad times, when the engagements and weddings unfolded they remained where still close no matter the distance. There was always a sense of sexual tension but nothing that anybody really seemed to try to act on.

Till one night of drinking the two married couples found the courage to play a little game.

It was simple, the men who had been playing would play one more game of 9 ball. However for every ball each of them sank the wife of the other would strip one bit of clothing. If he could get 4 balls into the pockets he'd get the pleasure of seeing his friends wife as naked as the day she was born, and if he should sink the 9.... he gets the pleasure of getting stroked by her to climax.

The game plays out with twists and turns and finally one of the men wins. As his friends wife starts to pleasure him all set of rules and the game fade away to lust and desire and the two couples spend the night exploring each other as they swap partners and share more then just their lives.

Of course I'd like to play one of the husbands. Looking for 2 wives and a best friend!
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

limabean68

i may be very interested in this .... i of course would play one of the wives

Arioch

I'm up for playing the best friend.

Porcelain Doll

I would love to play the role of friend's wife:)

Hyde

Wonderful! Only thing left is to get a bit of character description. Ill start mine here shortly

On/Offs

Arioch

Are we just going Hyde-Limabean, Arioch-Porcelain Doll or some other pairing?

Hyde

That is fine with me if it is fine with the girls.

On/Offs

limabean68

yes i am fine with that pairing also