Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

Still, she gives me the creeps. and will you move her character sheet to the monster character thread sheet and not the human character sheet

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

AndyZ

Quote from: anisha on June 12, 2011, 04:50:46 AM
I am a newbie (no experience with big groups play) who likes to join.

I asume you need monsters over victims so I am creating one atm.

Does a monster require MORE then one tentacle?

Welcome to the party.  I would rather the monster had a whole lot of tentacles, since it's difficult to give a girl a proper ravaging with only one, but if you have a particular idea for a monster, we can see about it.

If you're having trouble finding a picture, don't feel like you need one.  You can just type out a description.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

nishi

Hmm giving it a thought, my monster idea would not work very well

I was thinking of a girl who has s symbiant living inside her, controlling her mind. Without giving out all the details, it means she is a normal looking girl though a lot faster and stronger then humans, who can on occasion have a big large, thick tentacle coming out of her ass, with which she rapes other girls ;) . Having more then one may be a bit overdoing it .. but maybe some of those smaller .. wire-like ones`

With her appearance she could even pretend to be a victim, turning against a girl when she doesnt expect it ;)

Is this okay for a tentacle character?

I have read a few pieces of the threads, but I cant seem to find a backstory. What is this ship? Like an all-you-can-eat-buffet for tentacle monsters all over the galaxy or something? How do the monsters get on the ship? They pay a fee to have some fun ?

fireflights

actually that is an interesting background story, let me talk to Andy and see what he says

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Okay Anisha we are okay with it, he wants you to fill out a human character sheet for her though.

Livin in MD now.

nishi

My character sheet for a symbiont-controlled girl ;) maybe went a bit overboard with the background info but whatever ;)

Name: Bzaeryon-van
Appearance:

-- since I keep editing the info, correcting spelling errors, grammar, etc, please click here for the lastest version ;) --

fireflights

Wow, okay that is more info then I expected but very welcome, I approve it.

Livin in MD now.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

More human girls wanted again ^_^ More monsters are always welcome

lovelygirl

Name: Anya Nakova
Appearance:
Year abducted: 1988
Personality: Kind but tough, She can hold her own. Anya is of Russian descent, but was raised in America. She is a classic beauty, but if you piss her off, she can get mean and fight, defending herself if need be. 
Current Clothing:   and
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

AndyZ

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

tuckers02

Name: Bog
Role: Monster
Ship: Fantasy
Description: Bog looks just like his name implies, a wet mound of mud you'd find in a swamp.  He smells like he comes from one too.  He's amorphic and so can pretty much take any shape it wants...or split into several smaller blobs.  He leaves a trail of 'mud' as he moves (until the ship cleans itself) and it's slime is acidic and melts any non-living material.
Turn-ons: moonlight walks on the beach, candlelight dinners, raping women, romantic comedies.

AndyZ

Does Bog have tentacles?  Or is he just a mud-like substance?

tuckers02

AndyZ

Vergil1989

Looks kind of like a creature from one of the Persona games.  Only played 4 unfortunately.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

NotoriusBEN

persona 4 was a badass game. and your thinking of shadows before the coalesce into the mobs.

no, arakune is from blazblue, and equally bad ass fighting game that I think should be a serious contender along with
guilty gear against marvel vs. capcom and street fighter 4. since capcom went 3D, it feels like the characters have
lost some of their charm.

I *like* the 200+ frames of 2D animation that made up each of chun li, sakura, and cammy <3

Zadaris

Decided to make a character for this interesting little (well, big now) game. I was thinking monster first but then I decided to go with a gal instead. I leave her to your loving scrutiny.  ;D

Name: Diana Vixenvelle
Appearance:
Diana

Year abducted: 1955

Personality: As a confidence trickster Diana is a woman who oozes confidence, a woman who is most comfortable when she's spun the situation around her finger and taken control. Beneath all the trickery however she is a rather amiable and laid-back woman, always interesting in hearing the latest about the places around her.
Current Clothing: As pictured

Oviposition: Hm, maybe...
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Certainly!
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

AndyZ

Zadaris

Muchas Gracias, Mr. GM. I'm glad the lady meets your approval. I'll promptly add her details to the approved sheet of characters.  ;D
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

nishi

Proposal for a tentacle monster ;)

Name: Kaede
Species: Unknown origine, humanoid
Appearance: He looks human, though his arms can become crazy mutated tentacles with ooze dropping out of them
Personality: He woke up an hour ago somewhere on the ship, locked inside a stasis pod, but obviously not in stasis. He is a sentient being, he knows he used to have another life before this but just cant remember. Only two things run through his mind:

• KAEDE - He assumes that is his name
  • An ever growing craving for female lovejuice

Oviposition: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes.

Rough idea of arm
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Another one
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

AndyZ