One on one idea... Again.

Started by SpirituallyAddicted, April 02, 2007, 11:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpirituallyAddicted

Been debating it and would really love an action based, plot driven, super hero story to play out with someone. I'm a big Marvel fan and lately the character Deadpool has caught my interest. Of course I want the story to be mostly original so I don't want the name used, just a original character with the same traits. Kinda like the idea of this character being a hired gun merc but as far as name, abilities and such are up to the partner. Though a big dose of sarcasm would be good bordering on paranoia psycho babbling too.  :) Of course there may be heated scenes but I don't want it all based around sex either, though flirting is very good as are crude pick up lines.

So here's a little about the story, it'll start out like a cut scene, two years prior to the present. You've been hired to assassinate a scientist who has been drafted by one of the local bad guys to construct his weapon of mass distruction (hey what bad guy doesn't need a weapon of mass distruction, right?) Aparently this device is powerful enough to destroy the entire city give or take a few hundred miles around it. The plans have been inbedded into the good doctor's brain, supposedly making him the only one who knows the weapons constructional needs. So you take him out, another job well done as it seems. The city's safe and everyone's happy.

A couple years later, your favorite bad guy is at it again. This time it seems as though he's after the daughter of the doctor you were asigned to kill, aparently he wasn't the only one who knew the plans. Entrusting his daughter with his last invention has now put her in the line of fire. Though now more information has been brought to your attention. It seems the man you killed was not a hired fiend of your nemesis, that he was in fact forced on the project. The plans for the device were originally to help aide the reconstruction of the earth's ozone layer from all the damage pollution has caused. Yeah, you killed a good man, and now your employers want you to do the same to his daughter before she is used to finalize the production of this war machine. It's not like you haven't killed people before for the greater good, plus the pay for this job is amazing. But on the other hand you did kill this girl's father, plus she's an innocent in this whole thing. She needs protection. But the money.... Damn those attacks of morality!

Nanoki

Quote from: SpirituallyAddicted on April 02, 2007, 11:11:39 AM
I'm a big Marvel fan and lately the character Deadpool has caught my interest. Of course I want the story to be mostly original so I don't want the name used, just a original character with the same traits. Kinda like the idea of this character being a hired gun merc but as far as name, abilities and such are up to the partner. 

I'm a Marvel fan too.  I would be interested, but what about something like a cross between Deadpool, and Punisher characters?  Deadpool beeing a Merc, and Punisher's weapons, I don't know it was just something I came up with sper of the moment.  It depends on what you think, and what you would like.
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”