Blythe's Assorted RP Gift Shop [closed for now!]

Started by Blythe, July 15, 2013, 11:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Music is life

Quote from: Blythe on July 19, 2013, 12:47:07 PM
Awesome. I'll put you down for a human sorcerer then. For the Pathfinder idea to work, I'd need a group, which would require two more. I'll have to see if anyone else nibbles on this with some interest.  :-)
Okay dude, I hope it works out.

Kythia

I'd tentatively nibble at Council of Thieves, would depend on how fast you see the game running though.

Blythe

Since I'm new to GMing for Pathfinder, I'm hoping on a slow paced game with good quality as I learn the GM side of things.

VioletPanda

I'm interested in the Pathfinder game. I've gone through Jade Regent already, so that one would kinda bore me, but I'm all up for the others. I'll have to go through them to get descriptions to list specific ones, but I'd like to play either an elf or half elf. Let me look them up real quick and get back to you.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Blythe

Jade Regent isn't too high on my interests, so I probably won't be running that one. Glad to see someone else interested! Elf of half-elf would be just fine.

VioletPanda

Sweet. In that case, Crimson Throne and Reign of Winter are my top two. And for class I was thinking either ranger or druid.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Blythe

I don't believe I have Reign of Winter listed as one of the Adventure Paths I have access to at the moment, although I do have Crimson Throne.  :-)

VioletPanda

Sounds good to me. So we're looking for one more person, right?

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Blythe

If Music is Life is still on board and you are as well, then yes, one more person. I am unsure of Kythia's interest at the moment.

If we only have 3 people, though, I will need to create an NPC for the party to ensure it has everything it needs. *nod*

Skynet

I'd be interested in a PF game.  Word of caution: I own a copy of Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, so I'd be privy to adventure spoilers.

If we run another AP, I'd be up for it!  For my top 2 choices, they'd be either Council of Thieves or Skull & Shackles.  An outlaw style of character would be cool.  I was thinking of being a Tiefling (Advanced Race Guide) Rogue/Wizard/Arcane Trickster.

Blythe

Well, I'd rather not run Rise of the Runelords to avoid spoilers! ;D

Council of Thieves is a strong preference for me. Music is Life did not have an AP preference just yet. Kythia is not on board, but if she were, she did express interest in Council of Thieves. LukaWolf is interested in Crimson Throne. And you mention Council of Thieves or Skull & Shackles.

I lean strongly to Council of Thieves at the moment. *nodnod*

And a tiefling would be welcome--I'm rather fond of them as a race.  :-)

Rogue/Wizard with Arcane Trickster as a prestige class feels like it would fit Council of Thieves, too. :-)

Kythia

What's the group looking like?  I've kind of lost track a little  :-[

I'd be able to commit to a post a week - probably more but don't wanna overcommit and then not be able to maintain. 

In essence, with the players you have and my level of activity, do you think its worth me putting any thought into a character?  Please feel free to say no if the answer's no.  I sulk easy but ninety odd per cent of it is fake.

Blythe

Seem to have a human sorcerer, if Music is Life is still on board. Skynet is up for a tiefling rogue/wizard, essentially. And LukaWolf, if she's still on board, is contemplating an elf or a half-elf and either the druid or ranger class.

And once a week would be fine by me if it is by everyone else. General consensus leads me to choose Council of Thieves as the Adventure Path, since the majority of players (and myself) want it.

Kythia

What I'm hearing you say is "We're desperate for a front line fighter who's a devout follower of Calistria" right?

Don't worry, I get its non-adult.  I was focusing more on revenge and wasps than on lust.

Blythe

I figure as much--and I'm all for a front-line fighter.  ;D

Kythia

Coolness.  I'll give everyone else a chance to shout up if my frequency is too low, if no one minds then count me in, if you'll have me.

VioletPanda

I'm still on board. We rolling up stats and such?

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Blythe

Yeah, roll away!

*Bly dislikes point-buy...less fun*

I'd like it if the Dicebot on E could be used, preferably, so I can see the rolls. Lemme go poke Skynet and Music is Life and make sure one or the other still on board.

Kythia

QuoteI am not allowing 3rd party material that isn't from Paizo. I am just not familiar enough with Pathfinder yet to be comfortable with the 3rd party material out there; there's really quite a lot of it.

Does that mean everything from Paizo is in?  not talking about anything specific here, just checking the boundaries.

Blythe

Yup. If it's from Paizo, I should have access to it.  ;D Just no 3rd party stuff.

Blythe

Oh, for those of you rolling stats--we're using 4d6 and dropping the lowest. And send the rolls for your stats to me--my DiceBot ID is 42233.

Once you roll your numbers, you're free to assign them as you please. If you roll something egregiously too low or stupidly high, we'll talk about making adjustments.

~Blythe

Skynet

1st Result: 5, 6, 5, 4 (16)

2nd Result: 4, 2, 1, 4 (10)

3rd Result: 6, 2, 5, 4 (15)

4th Result: 6, 3, 2, 2 (11)

5th Result: 3, 6, 6, 2 (15)

6th Result: 3, 4, 5, 2 (12)

Posting here for everyone to see.  Hope you got them all, Blythe.

Two high, three average, and one slightly good.  Given that I'll be an arcane trickster (eventually), I'll assign them as such:

Str 11 Dex 15 Con 15 Int 16 Wis 10 Cha 12

Blythe

I have the following rolls received from you, Skynet:

Roll One
Roll Two
Roll Three
Roll Four
Roll Five

Missing a roll from you.

Kythia

You should have mine, let me know if not.