Vampire the Reqium Again

Started by RubySlippers, July 02, 2008, 02:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

I propose a game if we can find a GM using the VtR rules in a smaller city maybe no larger than 250,000 (50,000 plus 50,000 people per vampire PC would be decent) here due to circumstances players would be the only Kindred maybe supported by an Elder who is there due to it being available now. Perhaps the old leader went Revenant and killed his peers leaving an empty city or something else happened far enough to make it inviting to go in. As I see it if players have to deal with each other it will keep the game more active role-playing between players driven by with few others to have to deal with save an NPC elder. It would be far more intimate and easier to run I would think for the ST.

Alternatively a game within one Covenant or Clan something more intimate and where the characters are together for a reason with some glue to get them to work together, at least interact, to some degree in an understandable way.

Steel

I'd be interested in joining a game like this. Sounds fun.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

RubySlippers

Well there was a game started here and well it died two players left and I don't see anything keeping the group together, which is the problem. GoldenTriangle is a great ST and GM just I think the setting and group was too divergent in a small game to work.

RubySlippers

**BUMP**

I'd still like to play VtR just in a game where there is some decent reason for the players to work together somewhat. the Seattle game simply had too many players doing their own thing and nothing to get them on board.

Requiem

Quote from: RubySlippers on July 18, 2008, 06:46:37 PM
**BUMP**

I'd still like to play VtR just in a game where there is some decent reason for the players to work together somewhat. the Seattle game simply had too many players doing their own thing and nothing to get them on board.

I'd be willing to give Requiem a hot here.  I've been toying around a Mekhet character since the game came out, but never really got the chance to play him.

RubySlippers