Policewomen Captured by Sex Slavery Ring [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, June 03, 2014, 11:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 09, 2014, 09:47:15 AM
Ok I am off to work,  so if thread gets started,  I will post when get home tonight.   Have a good day everyone.   :)

Thread won't be up today. Still waiting on a couple more character bios.

Astrofig

Player: Astrofig
Name:Sabrina Moore

Bio: Sabrina is a new recruit just out of the Academy, eager to prove to her brothers and stepfather that women can be just as good cops as men can. She's been paired up with a veteran policewoman to be shown the ropes and potentially to replace Barbara's deceased partner.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Astrofig on June 10, 2014, 07:23:18 PM
Player: Astrofig
Name:Sabrina Moore

Bio: Sabrina is a new recruit just out of the Academy, eager to prove to her brothers and stepfather that women can be just as good cops as men can. She's been paired up with a veteran policewoman to be shown the ropes and potentially to replace Barbara's deceased partner.

Do you have a image in mind for Sabrina?

Astrofig

I was considering Kacey Rohl but I'm not sure.

Her:

What do you think?

Anathanasia

Man, this is what I get for not checking the forum for a couple weeks or so...

Almost ideal for my own rookie cop fantasy!

Maybe let me know if a spot opens up? Won't hold my breath, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :)
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

CriminalMindsFan

Kacey Rohl as image is accepted.

The opening could go like this:
The big rig is speeding as it crosses the county line. The police car is parked on a dirt road that intersects the highway and merges behind the big rig to make a traffic stop.

There will be the driver and navigator in the cab of the big rig. Inside the trailer will be other men and one female hostage. The other men and the hostage will be minor characters with nobody playing them.

I see the older policewoman being on the driver side of the cab and the rookie policewoman on the navigator side of the cab. A pair of NPC men will sneak up on them or leap from the top of the trailer onto the policewomen allowing the driver and navigator to exit the cab and turn the tables on the policewomen.

The 3rd man will arrive with 4th in a truck or car later so that the 4th can drive the stolen police car after the policewomen have been disarmed and captured.

Deathnote

Player: Deathnote
Character: Joe "Ace" Wu

Bio: Ace joined the Marines as soon as he was out of high school.  After completing basic recruit and infantry training, Ace was deployed overseas and assigned to a unit whose commanding officer had been committing various forms of war crimes.  The marines under this CO had also participated in some of these crimes, including the rape of several women from local villages.  While serving under this CO, Ace learned various new techniques including torture and interrogation.  These crimes went on for years before an investigation was conducted and even then only the CO was arrested for all charges.  Everyone else under his command were either transferred or discharged due to lack of sufficient evidence that pointed specifically to each individual.  Ace, more specifically, was dishonourably discharged from the Marines due to violent behaviour and insubordination.

After getting back home, Ace worked for a few years as a bouncer / bartender at his uncle's strip club.  His uncle was good friends with Mark Mason and his strip club was a part of M.M. Industries (part-ownership).  Not content with his current work, Ace did a few side-jobs for Mason.  After Ace's uncle passed away, Ace became the strip club's newest owner.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 11, 2014, 10:21:45 AM
Kacey Rohl as image is accepted.

The opening could go like this:
The big rig is speeding as it crosses the county line. The police car is parked on a dirt road that intersects the highway and merges behind the big rig to make a traffic stop.

There will be the driver and navigator in the cab of the big rig. Inside the trailer will be other men and one female hostage. The other men and the hostage will be minor characters with nobody playing them.

I see the older policewoman being on the driver side of the cab and the rookie policewoman on the navigator side of the cab. A pair of NPC men will sneak up on them or leap from the top of the trailer onto the policewomen allowing the driver and navigator to exit the cab and turn the tables on the policewomen.

The 3rd man will arrive with 4th in a truck or car later so that the 4th can drive the stolen police car after the policewomen have been disarmed and captured.

Sounds good the opening capture. 

Through as they're taken captive.   If seen the movie Taken.   Will they be drugged to keep them compliant?  Until they are broken.   

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 11, 2014, 09:42:26 PM
Sounds good the opening capture. 

Through as they're taken captive.   If seen the movie Taken.   Will they be drugged to keep them compliant?  Until they are broken.

Haven't decided about keeping them drugged. Will also ditch the idea of them already having a woman hostage in the back since they won't be using one to disarm the policewomen. Like idea of jumping them and physically disarming them as part of the stripped of power plot.

CriminalMindsFan

This will begin shortly. I'll add the IC and OOC links below.

CriminalMindsFan

OOC Thread can be reached here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=206390

Please check in and review the two questions that I have posted, if it applies to you.

CriminalMindsFan

Due to my on going struggles with depression, I will be suspending the opening of this roleplay indefinitely. Thanks for interest.