Conquest of the surface: A free-formed drow invasion. (seeking Players M and F.)

Started by insaneplots, May 06, 2014, 01:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miroque

When I made my character I thought of more medieval time social ladder.. where women were not combatants. (sheer lack of body strength makes women bad wielding swords, in general)

Neysha

Quote from: Miroque on May 13, 2014, 07:39:23 AM
When I made my character I thought of more medieval time social ladder.. where women were not combatants. (sheer lack of body strength makes women bad wielding swords, in general)

Oh okay. Good to know.  I just wanted to know when I made my character of how hapless she'll have to be.  :P
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

AceSorou

Here's a question.

What's the status of magical creatures like Unicorns? In a D&D-esque setting, they would be intelligent enough to try and work with others to stop what they perceive as evil.

Would I be able to create such a character?

insaneplots

I would not recommend it for this game.  One the drow are evil sadistic creatures that hate beings  pure good like unicorns your role would be on the chopping block before end of the the capitols fall, as an exotic meal and spell component for mages.

Pretty in Pink

"A Unicorn?  I want the whole thing.  Do what you want with the meat, but if you waste a drop of the blood or a strand of the hair, or a SINGLE CHIP of the horn or strip of the heart, I will boil you alive and use YOU for spell components, am I CLEAR?!"

Ahem.  Sorry about that.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Miroque

Quote from: insaneplots on May 13, 2014, 11:17:10 AM
I would not recommend it for this game.  One the drow are evil sadistic creatures that hate beings  pure good like unicorns your role would be on the chopping block before end of the the capitols fall, as an exotic meal and spell component for mages.

Unless your into that sort of things... of course..

AceSorou

Quote from: insaneplots on May 13, 2014, 11:17:10 AM

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on May 13, 2014, 11:19:07 AM
"A Unicorn?  I want the whole thing.  Do what you want with the meat, but if you waste a drop of the blood or a strand of the hair, or a SINGLE CHIP of the horn or strip of the heart, I will boil you alive and use YOU for spell components, am I CLEAR?!"

Ahem.  Sorry about that.

Well, that just means that my character would have to be extra careful in fighting the Drow. And since he specializes in illusion and enchantment magics, it's possible he can fool them all into thinking he's not a unicorn.

insaneplots

Im going to again have to say more directly this time no to this character concept. This is not the kind of game for it to fit into easily and for very long. The whole idea is the surface kingdom is going to fall players playing surface dwellers are playing character meant to be captured, used as slave stock, fucked, broken, enslaved, bred and put threw magical transformations/ experimentation; not something the comes to mind when involved an equine like creature such as a unicorn.

AceSorou

Quote from: insaneplots on May 13, 2014, 11:47:04 AM
Im going to again have to say more directly this time no to this character concept. This is not the kind of game for it to fit into easily and for very long. The whole idea is the surface kingdom is going to fall players playing surface dwellers are playing character meant to be captured, used as slave stock, fucked, broken, enslaved, bred and put threw magical transformations/ experimentation; not something the comes to mind when involved an equine like creature such as a unicorn.

Alright, my apologies. I mistook "I wouldn't recommend it" for "You could, but it's not a good idea." Thank you for being more direct.

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Kyra tg

I hear unicorns taste like rainbows and moonbeams.

These jokes are getting corny.

Seriously though, it's not that I don't like unicorns. I just can't eat one in a single sitting.

insaneplots

I can barely compose myself after that one Kyra well done.....but in all seriousness let's let it drop.

insaneplots

we're beginning the final conflict within the capital city.

perfect time to bring in a surface maiden to be taken.

or a drow to claim a slave.

insaneplots

Bumping as the game is getting a reboot looking for both Drow male players and female humans.

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

GranoxFirewind

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

insaneplots

alright. I'm going to edit the Character thread I can't delete other characters from the postings but I can create an inactive roster so those that are not returning can be put there if that persons player returns they can play there role in a new setting.

I am going to place a hold of multiple Drow roles but multiple female roles will be acceptable.

rikka

Just want to ask on how many players have remained and their compositions?  Expressing tentative interest.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

insaneplots

At the moment.

Max who has two female roles previously if he want to revisit those or make fresh is up to him.
Myself and muse Both are playing Drow Characters Muse is actually playing a drider.

rikka

Four characters, hmm.  I take it you need more surface dweller victims? 
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

insaneplots

the more surface women we have the better, if the number doubles the male drow players may be allowed to make a secondary Drow roles

Max

Is this going to a starting over?  Or a continuation?  Not sure at the moment.   Either way, will play at least one, or both if there are enough players.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

insaneplots

it will be a reboot to clear out any old player characters not returning.