Return of the Wolf: Game Thread - VAMPIRES WIN!

Started by Galactic Druid, April 06, 2015, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

"Well silence right now isn't what we need and could mean a far more sinister motive."

Zelric Miras

"In this uncertainty I'll stay true to my colors. I had voted before for Katkwik as sheriff and to lynch Yugi. Neither prospered before, so I'll fall on them again. I hope I'm making the right decision." He looked at those remaining in town with a stern look. The town had been decimated by both wolves and bats, he'd rather there were no more deaths. Still, he had to do what must be done and hope his decision was accurate.

KatKwik

So much had happened that day. More lives lost and more lynchings being called for. She wasn't sure anymore about the truth or lies. Instead she made her original vote to lynch Yugi

She was flattered at so many in the town putting her name forward for Sherrif but also terrified as she knew the fate of the previous ones in charge. Was she a target now? Had she asked the wrong people the right questions.

Alliances got people killed and yet attacking each other wasn't working either

She was more suspicious now of Rafiki as Vera was proved a villager and her theory seemed plausible. Her concerns were also about EmyKat and her support for Yugi. Is she the seer and has some information or is the alliance more sinister. She hoped it was the former as the lady had put her faith in her for Sherrif.

Was BAMF guilty? She wasn't sure still...

Is Yugi so confident because he is the seer? Unlikely as he would have supported Vera then, but could he be the Wolfman hence tricking EmyKat into thinking he's a villager?

Sherrif: BAMF

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

BAMF

His eyebrows raised in surprised with each vote putting him forward as sheriff. "I'm very flattered. I will do my best if I win the role."

"As far as who we lynch today, I'm yet torn between Affably and Yugi. I would like to hear from Yugi precisely why we should see him as innocent vs why we should see others as guilty."
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

yugi006

"What else can I say to prove that I am just an innocent villager? Like I have said before the whole Madame Professor and Blythe argument was a decision I regret making but I was making it under the assumption that we could save more people if Madame Professor was the only one to die. Yes I have been adamant about lynching someone everyone round but that is just to gain some information. On the second day when the majority voted not to lynch anyone look at what happened. The following night there was only one death and during the day we were no were close in determining who the bad guys were. We got lucky with Blythe. I'd love for a village to have no deaths but sacrifices must be made to figure out who the bad guys are. With Vera she may have been the Wolfman or just an innocent villager but you can see why I voted for her as she was in league with Remiel who was a vampire. I wasn't the only one who voted for her as a majority of us did. As to why I'm voting Affably Evil is because Vera was suspicious of her from the beginning and that is the only information I have to go on. For all I know one of the more silent ones could be a vampire."

AffablyEvil

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Galactic Druid

Votes So Far:

Sheriff:

KatKwik - 4

BAMF - 2

AffablyEvil - 1

Lynching:

Yugi - 4

AffablyEvil - 2

Yet to vote:

Both - Silver, SunshineSparkle, BAMF

Just Lynching - Rafiki, KatKwik
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

AffablyEvil

Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Strangefate

“I’m going to have to reluctantly join with those suggesting we lynch yugi006.  I feel he’s been on the wrong side of too many hanging arguments compared to AffablyEvil.  LunaLilith, Blythe, Verasaille.  Remiel is really the only place he got it right and even that might be because he’s a werewolf and knew what happened during the night phases, so could tell that he was lying about being the bodyguard.  I just hope we’re right this time around.  There is a good chance yugi is right and the remaining monsters are remaining quiet so we don't focus on or question them while instead accusing and killing each other.” 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

yugi006

"You can't count LunaLilith cause that was the first day of lynch. It's not like I have an special powers that would let me know who everyone is. Everyone else is just as suspicious as I am."

BAMF

I vote to lynch Yugi, and I have no real leaning one way or the other for who would make a good sheriff.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Galactic Druid

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

SunshineSparkle

I'm voting for Kat as the Sheriff. Sorry, Yugi. I think you should be lynched.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

BAMF

»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Galactic Druid

The votes were in, and while it was close, KatKwik was elected to be the new Sheriff of Miller's Hollow. Her first order of business was obvious, the crowd was screaming for Yugi's blood. Ironic, perhaps, that it was the same crowd he'd incited on previous days. Fighting every inch of the way, he was lead to the gallows, where a quick death, much to the village's dismay, revealed nothing unusual. He appeared to be the same man he was in life. Even a thorough search of his home suggested he was an honest villager. Unable to make eye contact with one another, the villagers shuffled away for another sleepless night.

Night 6 has begun!
Day 7 will begin as soon as I get my night role PMs back.

Galactic Druid

While they expected the worst, the village woke to discover there had only been one kill the previous night. While even a single death was tragic, it could have been far worse. Unfortunately, the one life they lost was that of Silver, found cold and pale in her bed. It didn't take long to determine she was a Special Villager, and she would be sorely missed. The village, it seemed, wasn't out of the fire yet.

Day 7 Has Begun!
From here on out, rounds are going to have a time limit. After 70 hours, Monday afternoon, collected votes will be tallied. Please have them in by then!

Players

• Remiel
  • Blythe
  • James M
  • Silver
  • Moirae
  • persephone325
  • SunshineSparkle
  • yugi006
  • Leorobin
  • BAMF
  • Verasaille
  • LunaLilith22
  • Madame Professor
  • KatKwik
  • Strangefate
  • Queenie
  • Rafiki23
  • Lady Lunarius
  • EmyKat
  • AffablyEvil
  • Ceralilly

Potential roles remaining.

• 0-2 Werewolf players
  • 1 Vampire
  • The Seer
  • The Bodyguard
  • The Priest
  • The Shaman
  • The Diseased Villager
  • The Lycan
  • 5-6 Villagers

KatKwik

She looked around her at the carnage of the night before. The first death on her watch.

The pale skin indicated blood loss, though were there puncture marks?

Silver was a special villager so was she the seer or the Wolfman or woman in this case?

She urged the seer to come forth now and reveal any information he or she may have but the possibility was that the seer was now dead.

What information does Rafiki have on the death of his lover? Where was he on the night? Why was he spared?

She was still also awaiting information on BAMF!?

It seems that there were many people who hadn't shared info.

Galactic Druid

Looks like a lot of people are busy on the weekend! As a result, I'm going to extend the voting deadline to Tuesday evening.

Voting will end at 7PM US Central time, Tuesday evening, and votes will be counted.

AffablyEvil

"I don't even know where to go from here... We are out of leads it appears." Evil sighed softly. "Does anyone have any clues?"

Rafiki23

Rafiki stumbled into the light, tossing a bottle to the side, and squared his shoulders as best he could. The dark circles under his eyes told the story of his grief, yet still she danced around the nooks and crannies of the house. Her memory was everywhere. He knew he had to speak up. To talk of the night she was murdered, but he could barely say her name without a bottle of whiskey in him, so he mustered his liquid courage, and descended the porch stairs of the once happy home.

"F-forgive me..." Rafiki cleared his throat with difficulty, it having been a while since he had spoken a word to anyone. "Forgive me for being so absent, as we are all mourning our losses, and mine is no more than any of yours." He paused and looked to the new sheriff. "Cera was making tea, she was just-," he faltered a bit, chin shaking slightly, but pushed on:

"She asked me to harvest some dandilions...that was all. She said that we had a guest, but I did not see Queenie before I found them both...I..." A deep breath overtook him and he attempted to avoid the memory of his beloveds cold, blue lips..."I got the flowers...I got the best of them, just for her...it was dark, I know, but I was so close...just at the edge of the prairie, not 300 feet away. I came back to show her the flowers I had picked so that she could glaze them and make the beautiful salad she loved to make our guests so much. But when I returned...she...my Lilly..." He dropped his head, defeated. "I heard or saw nothing of who attacked my lover, but I assure you, it was not by my own hand that either of the ladies died. I am just now wondering...Perhaps Queenie murdered my wife, and a werewolf finished off the vile wretch before I could get my hands around her throat." He clenched his fists, "I am not the one who killed her, but if she was indeed the one who ended my heartmates life I would have her brought back from the dead, so that I might do it properly, myself!"

He slumped down on a bench his grief too heavy to continue. "I vote to lynch BAMF." He tossed out the random vote, not caring anymore if the wolves came for him. He would be ready for his fate. To be back in the loving arms of his Cera...they would have been married that month had she not....

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

BAMF

His eyebrows shooting into his hair, BAMF shot a glance at Rafiki, "Would Cera appreciate you making baseless accusations?"

"I hate to say this, sir, but it was your love found slaughtered that night. Who's to say you didn't kill Queenie in retaliation? Stranger things have happened. And now Silver is gone, one I considered to have a square head on her shoulders. I fear my own lack of emotion will single me out at this point."
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Zelric Miras

"Well someone else died on the new Sheriff watch, I say let's lynch the Sheriff just so we stay true to the town's newest tradition." He didn't really mind if the sheriff was indeed lynched or not, it was more than likely that they were lost either way. He screwed up on his vote and had guilt in his conscience, but well, shit happens.

KatKwik

Now was the the time for special villagers to come forth...She urged them to use their powers wisely as those left chose not to reveal anything. She had laid her doubts but was frustrated at the lack of leads or hiding in the shadows of these dark forces!

She cast her vote randomly in frustration! Lynch EmmyKat

Galactic Druid

12 hours remain! Better get those votes in!