Anti-gay Protests at funerals of Fallen Soldiers

Started by Lady Ayame, April 04, 2010, 07:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ayame

Quote from: Tachi on April 06, 2010, 07:55:46 PM
This is why I hate religion. There's so much hate that comes from it that it makes the world a worse place. To pick on Christianity, I can't even conceive why they believe anything from the bible. I mean, Saint Paul was a crazy old man living in a cave and hallucinating! I'd better stop before I get into a rant.

Was he really? How Did I not know that?
Then again, my mom hid my copy of the Da Vinci Code until I got confirmed, then she allowed me to read it.

The entire phelps clan is so calmy irrational, in the video the one of the daughters laugh and say "You're going to hell for being a fag lover!" with these HUGE smile on her face.
What makes them think it's okay to brainwash children!?

EDIT: you know what, I thought about it, and they're probably so deep into their own hatred and 'faith' that they don't even realize that they're brainwashing their children.

Oniya

I don't know about Saint Paul, but both Ezekiel and the Revelation of St. John read like either mental illness or mind-altering substances were involved.

I managed to completely befuddle my catechism teacher by naming part of Revelations as my 'favorite Bible story'.  (Always did like dragons...)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17