The Fictionals: Game of Minds (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Axenia, June 26, 2011, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

Casey stared a moment at Ryan, why would that boy have something against Al? She knew Alistair had a way to get on peoples nerves, but that surely wasn't enough to call him an enemy. She shook her head, it was irrelevant to what they were facing right now. But she couldn't let it go even though she tried. She wanted to go to the dance, she had never tried that before, but she wanted to go with Al, and more than that, she wanted him to ask her. But she knew that was never going to happen, he probably didn't care about those things. Then she remembered that Al had asked her something before they got interupted.
   "My address is 736 Forest Road." She smiled at him, certain that he didn't even see that.

Villain

'Excellent. We'll meet up after class, but first lets get this next clue.' Alistair said and gave Casey a small smile before motioning for them to follow him. Eventually they reached his locker which he quickly opened and pulled his coat out of before rummaging through the top pocket.
  'Don't just search the top pocket Al. Search every pocket.' He muttered to himself and continued to search the rest of the coat. Once he was done riffling through the pockets he found himself with several pocket watches.
  'That's an expensive couple of gifts' Ryan spoke as he looked over the watches curiously.
  'They're not gifts they're clues.' Al spoke as he held them up before the two of them, dangling the chains off the tips of his fingers. There were four of them in total, all identical apart from the directions in which the hands points. It was the first thing that Alistair noticed.
  'Eight o'clock. Twelve o'clock. Four o'clock. Eleven o'clock.' He spoke, his sharp hazel eyes studying the faces of the pocket watches as they dangled in front of him, 'Your thoughts Ryan?'
  'Are they all times in which the crimes took place?' Ryan suggested.
  'Very likely, the wolf attacked in class time so it might have been around eleven and I think the vouchers were delivered to me at around eight this morning.' Alistair spoke before huffing as he stared at the four o'clock and twelve o'clock watches. He checked his watch before frowning and pocketing them, 'That's odd.' He spoke simply.

Axenia

She looked at the watches in his had, having no idea what he ment. She didn't have a watch, so she had no clue as to what time it was.
"What's odd?" She spoke, trying to get a better look at the watches.

Villain

'Well two things...first one of the watches says twelve o'clock.' Alistair spoke and leaned back against his locker and folded his arms across his chest, 'The time right now is around one o'clock so-'
  'Oh god we missed a crime.' Ryan gasped and began clutching his head in between his hands again aas his sanity began to fall apart all over again.
  'No we didn't. Our caller called me at twelve, he would have left clues before twelve if he wanted us to stop his crime at twelve.' Alistair spoke, managing to reassure the easily excitable Ryan.
  'So that must mean that it could be refering to twelve o'clock tonight or twelve o'clock tommorow. It could be any day in the future at twelve o'clock.' He spoke before scratching his chin again, 'But here's whats odd. He said this was the clue. He gave me times but nothing else. What am I supposed to work out from just the times he's going to commit crimes or send unspeakable evil after us?'
  Ryan stared blankly at Alistair before turning to Casey and mouthing the words; 'This is the guy you like?' to her. At least thats what she would hope he had said. He could have possibly asked; 'This is the guy you want to screw?'.
  'Lets go get lunch. We probably don't have long before class starts again' Alistair spoke and let out a sigh, 'Wolf attacks. Leaflets. Phone calls and now pocket watches. Our caller certainly has a flare for the odd.'

Axenia

Casey smiled and the look she gave Al was admiring and full of adoration. She had never met anyone like him before. She nodded at Ryan, biting her lip.
   "yeah that's the guy." She laughed a little, counting on Al to be too deep in thought to have heard what she said. They had just sat down to eat when the bell told them it was time for their next class. Casey stood up and went over to Ryan, kissing he's cheek.
   "See you later mr. Gray, you too mr. Holmes." She didn't kiss him eventhough she wanted to, instead she walked to class

Villain

Alistair and Ryan sat staring at each other for a moment. Ryan was grinning like an idiot at the kiss where as Alistair now staring at him with a perplexed expression.
  'When did you two start dating?' Alistair asked causing Ryan to let out a frustrated sigh and bang his head against the cafeteria table.
  'You have no clue do you?' Ryan asked, not caring about the throbbing pain in his head.
  'No clue about what?'
  'Great ass and giant breasts and she decides to wear a short skirt and top the day after she meets you.' Ryan spat whilst poking Alistair in the shoulder.
  'Is she confident with her style now that she has a friend?'
  'Argh! God damn it Alistair!' Ryan cursed resisting the urge to pull his hair out and instead getting up from the table and walking to class. Seeing as he was a year older than Alistair and Casey he wouldn't be in the same class. He was a little disappointed but also a little glad. He needed a break from all of the madness.
  Alistair wiped his mouth of the remainders of the beef stew they had served for lunch in the cafeteria. Something began to nag at him as he walked to his biology class. He wanted to believe that it was because he still didn't know how an entire class had managed to suddenly forget what happened, but he knew it wasn't just that.

Beep! Beep!

His phone went off again as he received a text from Lulu. He pulled his mobile out of his pocket and began to read the message as he walked to class.

Heya Al!
Having a sleep over at Casey's sounds like fun!
Apart from the whole; dangerous caller thing. That kind of sucks.
I'm up for it but I'll have to come later on I'm getting a hair cut after school
Give my love to Casey and Ryan
Lulu x

'Mr Croft your phone needs to be switched off' Spoke Professor Kernick as Alistair approached the door of his biology class room. He nodded to the small bug eyed teacher with round spectacles and pocketed the phone before taking a seat at the back of the class room. He had the feeling that someone was glaring at him as he sat. Whether it was the mysterious caller or Jonathan Andrews he didn't know or care enough to check.

Axenia

Casey was tired, as she sat in the classroom she could feel how the fire had drained her. She barely listened the the teacher talk about some math problem that were too complicated for her to figure out in the first place. When school was over she sat on the steps and waited for the others, on her way home she didn't talk much, her thoughts were occupied with how she was going to show Al how she felt. She let them into her room. Her entire closet was lying in a pile on the bed, otherwise it was nice and tidy. She had forgotton about the pencil drawing lying on her desk. It was of Alistair, his name was written below the portrait drawing and tiny hearts had been drawn on the paper as well.
   She started putting the clothes back in the closet, grabbing a pair of torn jeans and a white tanktop and excused herself for a moment.

Villain

Ryan had been the heart of the conversation when they had walked to Casey's. Alistair still seemed in deep thought so Ryan had done everything in his power to make as many inappropriate jokes towards Casey's bust size as possible. It seemed to work well for occasionally Ryan noticed Alistair blush and even caught him staring at her chest at one point. It wasn't exactly the help Casey was looking for but it was something.
  When they were led up to Casey's room Ryan was tempted to make a hundred more inappropriate comments, mainly comments revolving around the idea of three people sharing the same bed, but by this point Ryan knew he would just be pushing his luck.
  'What's got you in such deep thought?' Ryan asked after Casey excused herself. He sat on the cleared space on the bed and watched as Alistair paced back and fourth in the middle of the room.
  'The time...it said four o'clock and twelve o'clock, but because he gave no other clue he could have meant any time in the future. We could be waiting on an scheduled on a different day.' Alistair spoke before circling the room, 'Yet I feel uneasy. It's that feeling of having missed something.'
  'Must be feeling that a lot today' Ryan muttered.
  'Something! Just right in front of me!' Alistair cursed and clutched his head, 'Damn it what the hell is it!' Alistair growled before slamming his fists on the desk.
  Then he saw it. The picture that had been draw of him. A hundred different thoughts ran through his head at once. He couldn't think straight. His mind was just a rabble of thoughts and emotions as he stared at the portrait and the hearts which surrounded his name.
  'Surprise.' Ryan spoke in a bored tone, 'Took you long enough to guess.'
  'I...what? Why is this...?' Alistair spluttered as he pointed at the drawing before looking towards Ryan.
  'She's still in the bathroom. Maybe you should go ask her while she's in the shower washing her hair.' Ryan suggested but couldn't be bothered to laugh at his own teasing. He just slumped back against the bed and waited for Al to ask him all the questions that he should already know the answers to, like; so she really likes me? When did this happen? Why me? Does she think I'm cute?
  'Hair.' Alistair blurted out.
  'What?' Ryan asked and sat up as he stared at the young man that now stood over the desk staring into thin air, 'She does have lovely hair Al but how about you say something smarter. Like; 'maybe I should ask Casey out?'
  'Hair. Oh god...' Alistair breathed. He seemed to be turning white and his hands were shaking. He bashed his fist against the side of his head and let out a frustrated roar, 'STUPID STUPID ALISTAIR!' he roared before clutching his head.
  'Wow Al calm down!' Ryan yelled as he sprung to his feet and restrained the enraged boy.
  'Ryan he's gone after Lulu!' Alistair cried out. Ryan could hear the fear in Alistair's voice. It was sending shivers down his spine. He had never figured Alistair to be the type of guy to be afraid after the incident with the wolf. He had figured Alistair didn't feel fear.
  'And I know who he's sent and Lulu won't see it coming.' Alistair said fearfully, he almost sounded like he was about to break down, 'Ryan he's sent two of the worst monsters in the book to get her.'

Axenia

The shower was amazing, to be able to get rid of that burned smell she always had after using fire. She just stood under the water for a moment, enjoying the water that ran down her body. She was just getting out of the shower when she heard Alistair shout from her room. She quickly dried herself, and started getting dressed. She was putting on her tanktop when she entered the room, pulling it down over her chest.
   "What's going on, what happened?" She looked at Ryan who was still holding Al, then she noticed her drawing that had moved a bit. When she saw tho look on Al's face she got worried, she had never seen him like that before.
   "Ryan I think Alistair will be able to calm down and tell us what is wrong." She didn't say it to Ryan, her eyes were on Al the whole time. She walked over to him, looking him in the eyes.
   "Tell me what's wrong, if we don't know, then we wont be able to help." His behavior was anything but normal, he was usually calm and collected.

Villain

'It's Lulu Casey. They're going after Lulu' Alistair spoke before glancing towards the cloak on Casey's bedside table. So stupid, why hadn't he been checking the time?
  'We've got twenty minutes to get to her before they get there first' He spoke and broke out of Ryan's grasp before pulling out his mobile and typing in Lulu's numbing before pressing call.
  'Al would you mind explaining?' Ryan asked as he dusted himself off. He was trying not to look nervous but Al's outburst had thrown him completely, 'Whose going to get her? Who has the caller sent?'
  'Pies and hair cuts. So freaking obvious.' Alistair cursed at himself as the call went to Lulu's answering machine. This was bad, she might already be there.
  'Alistair explain it to us!' Ryan shouted, his fists clenching in frustration as he watched the young man curse at his mobile phone.
  'I've been an idiot. The caller didn't give me a clue at lunch because the watches were the clue. These are pocket watches, the same type of watches that the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland used. It was so bloody obvious!' Alistair barked as he punched the number in again and rang Lulu's phone.
  'He didn't give me a clue to the culprit because he already had. The vouchers from this morning' Alistair spat as he pulled out the vouchers from his pocket and threw them at Ryan and Casey. Vouchers for pies and hair cuts covered her carpet floor.
  'You're still not answering us!' Ryan barked before walking up to Al and turning him to face him and Casey, 'Who is going after Lulu?'
  'Sweeney Todd.' Alistair spoke and watched as Ryan turned white and let go of Alistair before taking a few steps back, 'The demon barber of fleet street and his accomplice Mrs Lovett. The serial killer duo that slaughtered innocent people in their barbers shop before cooking their bodies in pies' Alistair said, his voice trembling as he watched the call go through to voice mail again.

Axenia

Casey was turning white. This was terrible, only twenty minutes. she didn't know how to get there on time, if only... Well, she would get in a whole heap of trouble if her dad found out, but there was a way. She ran into the livingroom and grabbed a set of keys, then got back to her room.
   "Al, you know where she is, I can't take both of you and I think you'll be the biggest help. No offence Ryan, but Al know her better, and well, you tend to freeze up. She pulled Al with her, threw a helmet to him. There was only one, so she had to do without. She took him out to the garage where a motorcycle stood.
   "I'm not licensed to drive it, but my father has shown me how. She opened the door and got on it, starting it op. It was a little to big for her, she could hardly touch the ground.
   "Hurry up Al, get on."

Villain

'W-wait what?' Ryan asked as he watched Casey pull al out of the room, 'You can't leave me behind! What if something goes wrong? I mean do you even know where your going?'
  'Lulu's parents are over protective of her. They'll take her to same hair salon as always; Frizzy Cuts.' Alstair replied while pocketing his mobile phone.
  'Then if they're over protective then maybe theres nothing to worry about. They wouldn't take her to a dangerous place to get her hair cut would they?' Ryan asked hopefully.
  'They've been going to that same salon since she was seven. It's a place they trust.' Alistair spoke 'Ryan just stay here and keep an eye on the house, we need someone to guard the base of operations.' He said and looked back at him before giving him a grim smile and waving before following Casey into the garage.
  He stopped as he saw the bike. His mouth fell open for a moment, he was so stunned he almost dropped the helmet when it was thrown to him. He put it on and climbed onto the bike behind her.
  'This is unbearably cool.' Alistair spoke, his voice muffled by the helmet.

Axenia

Casey let her foot press the gear pedal down once, setting the bike in first gear. She enjoyed the roar the bike made when she laid her right hand on the gashandle and turned it. The butterflies in her stomach had awakened, not from the bike, but from Al's arms around her waist. She looked back at him, smiling a bit.
   "Hang on as tight as you can, and follow the bikes motions, otherwise we'll wish the beast had torn us apart." She let go of the clutch and the bike was flying out of the garage and down the street. She didn't stop for red light, zigzagging between the cars, using contra steering to throw the bike down in each turn making the footrest scratch the asphalt. She kept looking at the small clock, counting down until four a clock. They got there just two minutes before, Casey quickly jumped of the bike.
   "Quick Alistar, get to Lulu" She took the helmet, hanging it on one of the side mirrors.

Villain

Alistair had never been on a motor bike before, but he was quite sure that the way they were driving was far from safe. He followed Casey's instructions and leaned left and right to match the motions of the bike. It was a difficult job and not just because he had never ridden on a motorbike before. He had never been so close to a girl before, he could feel the outline of her waist beneath his arms. He was glad he was wearing the helmet because it was doing a good job of hiding the blush in his cheeks.
  When they stopped Alistair tore the helmet off his head before quickly running a hand through his messy helmet hair and jumping off the bike. He kept the helmet under his arm as he walked over the pavement and up to the hair salon.
  Frizzy Cuts was a small innocent looking building painted a sickly pink and yellow with smiles and polka dots covering the windows. Lulu had told Alistair how much she hated going to get her hair cut there, it looked like the type of place to take children for their first hair cut. It was hardly the place to bring a young woman for her hair cut, but her parents had fallen in love the place and wouldn't have it any other way.
  Alistair pushed through the wooden door and stepped through. The moment he did his breath caught in his throat as he stared at the sight before him.
  Lulu was sat tied down in a leather barber shop chair and her head was being pulled back by a large thin man with ghost white skin and styled dark brown hair. At first glance he would have looked relatively normal; he was dressed in a fine white buttoned shirt, black bow tie and black trousers making him look civilised and professional. It was only when you noticed the look of utter madness in his eyes and the apparent joy in his face as his long shriveled fingers clutched the sharp pair of scissors that you realised that this man was insane.
  Lulu's mother seemed to be unaware of what was happening, she just sat quietly on the chairs that lined the window near the entrance of the barber shop. It was only when Alistair looked a little closer did he realise that the woman had been drugged. The eyes that lay behind the thick glasses her mother wore were shut tight and her head was balanced at an odd angle on top of her thing neck. Bits of her blond wavy hair were stuck to her face from where she had slept on it and lying in her lap was a spilt glass of water. No doubt it had been drugged before she drank it.
  Sitting next to Mrs Carol was a stick thin woman wearing a homely brown dress and a kitchen apron. Her hair was held back with a hair net and she was wearing rubber gloves. She grinned broadly at Alistair when she registered that he had entered the room. Her mouth was full of yellow crooked teeth and her eyes looked yellow and venomous.
  'Mr Todd we're not alone' She cackled and rubbed her gloved hands together excitedly, 'Seems the boy has finally gone an worked out the riddle. Took him long enough.'
  Sweeney Todd tune his head to look at Alistair and beamed at him before pressing the blade of the scissors to Lulu's throat. Alistair wanted to lunge at him and knock him down before he could do anything, but he knew that this man couldn't be taken lightly. The moment he jumped Sweeney would slit Lulu's throat and then with the grace of a gazelle turn on the spot and plunge the scissors into his stomach.
  'Good day to ya sir. A pleasure to be meeting the great Sherlock Holmes' He spoke, his cocky accent making every word sound even more insulting, 'You cut it mighty fine young sir. You've only got about a minute and a half until I'm ordered to kill her. The clock is ticking young sir.'
  'Let her go or my friend Casey will burn this place to the ground.' Alistair growled, but that just made the two of them laugh.
  'With you and the two Carols inside it? Oh no I think not young sir.' Sweeney chuckled, 'But if she believes that fires gonna be of any use I do encourage her to try it out on myself and Mrs Lovett here.' He spoke and nodded towards Mrs Lovett before turning back to Lulu, who seemed surprisingly calm despite having a blade pressed to her neck. In fact Alistair could almost swear she was grinning too.

Axenia

Casey entered Frizzy Cuts, her eyes immediately went to Alistair, and then to the tied down Lulu. What scared her most wasn't that Lulu sat tied to a chair with a pair of scissors to her throat, but that all of this had begun to seem normal to her. She knew the timing was bad, but she couldn't help but laugh a little. her eyes studdied Mr. Todd for a moment, then the went to Mrs. Lovett. Casey didn't start any fire, she simply went over to Mrs. Lovett and sat down next to her, grabbing a magazine and started turning the pages slowly.
   "Isn't it hard Mrs. Lovett, loving a man that will never love you back?" She asked, her eyes still on the magazine. She found a fragrance sample and tried it on her wrist, smelling it and then wrinkled her nose.
   "You shouldn't try that by the way, it smells awful. But I'm really curious, how long are you going to let yourself be fooled by the thought that he may someday love you? I only want to know because it fascinates me." She turned to look as Mrs. Lovett.

Villain

A moment of awkward silence followed after Casey asked her questions. Mrs Lovett's mouth hung open as she stared at the girl while Sweeney Todd seemed to nervously fondle the scissors against Lulu's throat.
  'You little tart...' Mrs Lovett finally spoke, 'How dare you talk to me like that you little tramp! What do you know about me and my dear Sweeney!' She screeched and seized Casey by the top of her white tank top.
  'Now now Mrs Lovett, she's trying to provoke you!' Sweeney hollered, his eyes looking frantically from Lulu to Mrs Lovett. Alistair couldn't help but be impressed, just one simple question had rattled there cages. He wished he had thought of it sooner.
  'Mr Todd I think my friend has asked a genuine question' Alistair spoke with a smile. Now he could press them and maybe stall them for time, 'I mean you two can't be the genuine Mrs Lovett and Sweeney Todd. They're just your fictional counter parts-'
  'They're our names. We don't go by the silly given names that you brats go by!' Mrs Lovett snapped her hands climbing up the collar of Caseys shirt towards her neck.
  'Oh really?' Alistair asked with a hint of intrigue 'Well if that is the case then surely the good Mrs Lovett knows of her unfortunate end at Sweeney Todds hands in the old stories?'
  'Lies! They're all lies! Mrs Lovett and Sweeney Todd were lovers and partners in crime!' Mrs Lovett hissed, her hands shaking with rage and climbing further up Caseys collar.
  'Mrs Lovett they are provoking you!' Sweeney barked. A bead of nervous sweat rolling down his head.

Axenia

Casey stayed calm, looking at Mrs. Lovett. She actually felt pity for the woman, and in some way she thought she knew how Mrs. Lovett felt. she too loved a man who probably would never feel the same way, but at least she hoped he would be honest about it.
   "You are partly correct Mrs. Lovett, you and Mr. Todd have always been partners in crime, but you have never been lovers. You love him, it's so easy to see, you love him with all of your heart. But he? his love will forever belong to his wife. I'm so sorry to be the one telling you this, but you know I'm right don't you? Think about it Mrs. Lovett, has he ever givin you a compliment, has he ever noticed if you changed your hair, or wore something else? He hasn't has he? If you think he loves you, if you know that he cares for you, and is not just using you to do his dirty work, then ask him something. Ask him what clothes you wore the last time you two were alone together, if he loves you, he would know the answer. If he doesn't then you will know that he doesn't pay you any attention." She was scared, but she wouldn't show it. She wanted to look at Al, to know that what she was doing wasn't some terrible mistake. But she forced herself to keep her eyes on the woman.

Villain

Mrs Lovett looked torn at that point. Her hands were so close to throttling Casey that Alistair was sure that she could feel the fingers pressing down on her neck. Then, ever so slowly, Mrs Lovett turned to Sweeney Todd and gave him a questioning look. A desperate look that demanded he answer her questions and prove him wrong.
  Sweeney stared back blankly. For a moment Alistair was sure that Mrs Lovett would demand answers, but unfortunately Sweeney Todd knew what to do.
  'Your forgetting yourself my dear' He whispered softly before gripping the scissors, 'Allow me to break you from their spell!' He roared before turning and throwing the scissors at Casey. They soared through the air with the force of a bullet, if it hit Casey it would impale her.
  'Rotation moving forwards. Approach at right angle.' Alistairs brain thought at rapid speed as he jumped in the objects path. His hand swept upwards in one fluid motion, 'Intercept.' His hands closed around the scissors, but rather than pluck them from the air he went with the force of the object and steered it in a different direction, 'Use the motion and counter He thought before the scissors soared through the air and stabbed Sweeney Todd in the shoulder.
  'NO!' Mrs Lovett roared and jumped to her feet, putting her hands over her mouth as she looked on in horror as Sweeney howled and clutched at the scissors in his shoulder.
  'Casey get Lulu!' Alistair barked before pouncing forwards and tackling the wounded killer to the ground. For a moment Alistair truly believed that the improvised plan would be enough to stop them. After all they were killers but they were mortal and now lacked one hostage. It had been a very naive thought for him to have.
  'Mrs Lovett restrain that flaming tart!' Sweeney spoke and with renewed strength shoved Alistair off him with such force that Alistair sailed through the air and crashed into one of the barbers chairs. Mrs Lovett immediately sprung to life and jumped at Casey, closing her arms around the girl before she could react.
  'Clever plan.' Sweeney spoke as he got to his feet. He was grinning with excitement despite the wound he had suffered. It was as if the scissors in his shoulder didn't matter in the slightest, 'Your mistake was assuming me to be mortal.' He spoke and reached into his pockets before pulling out two barbers razors. He flicked out the blades and admired their shimmer before standing behind Lulu's chair.
  'Wait....stop...' Alistair moaned as he crawled out of the wreckage of the barbers chair. Lulu was still restrained, she wouldn't be able to defend herself.
  'I'm sorry kiddies.' Sweeney spoke as he lifted the razors back and stared down at Lulu, 'I'm afraid times up.' He spoke before the blades descended on the girl.

Slice!

Alistairs eyes were wide with terror. An alarm clock in the corner of the room was beeping away to singal that it was now four o'clock. Lulu's head fell to the floor.

Axenia

"NOOO!!!" Casey screamed and fought to brake free, tears running down her cheek. Not Lulu, not that sweet girl. She knew it wouldn't help bursting into flames but she couldn't help it. The anger, the hurt, it all filled her up and the fire was her only relief.
   "Let go of me... Oh god Lulu." She didn't know how to react, she had never seen one she cared about die before. Her fire went from red to an icy blue. Her thoughts immediately went to Alistair, what if they killed him too, she didn't think she would be able to bear that.
   "Al get out of here, please, take the motor bike and drive." She looked at him pleadingly

Villain

Alistair brain was scattered as he stared at the severed head on the floor. So many confusion thoughts ran through his head. What had just happened? Why was Lulu's head lying on the floor? Why had Sweeney been able to ignore the scissors in his shoulder? Why was Mrs Lovett not bursting into flames when Casey ignited? Why was Lulu's head on the floor? Why was Lulu dead? Why was her head on the floor? How could she have died? Why hadn't he stopped him? Why was she dead? Why was she dead?!
  He could feel hot tears running down his cheeks. Her head had such a calm look on its face, it even looked happy to be disconnected from it's shoulders. That wasn't right. Lulu's face shouldn't look calm, it should be bright and cheerful like the first time that they had met. He could still remember how happy she had looked when she had cornered him at the library. They had never met but Lulu had had the confidence to bound up to him and ask one simple questions; 'Can we be friends brainiac?'.
  A roar of pure rage bellowed from Alistairs throat. He soared from the wreckage and swiped wildly at Sweeney. Unfortunately not one of the punches hit. Sweeney was avoiding all of them and cackling while he did it. Seeing the boy enraged seemed to be more amusing to him than a good joke.
  'Afraid you only have yourself to blame young sir' He spoke before dropping one of the razors and grabbing Alistair by the throat, 'Don't be sad though. All three of you will be reunited.' He spoke before leaning forwards and whispering into Alistairs ear, 'We'll bake you, her and the fireball in the same pie.'
  Something even deeper seemed to snap as he whispered the ominous notion into his ear. His feet kicked out and arms flailed like a rabid animal. His eyes were filled with cold hate as his body wriggled and thrashed with such ferocity that even Sweeney seemed to become surprised by the force behind the raging detective.
  'Mrs Lovett kill the fire fairy!' He yelled out and growled as Alistair managed to land a fist against his chest. It wasn't enough to hurt him, but it was becoming annoying. This needed to be dealt with quickly.
  'As you wish my dear!' Mrs Lovett spoke, her arms still wrapped around the flaming girl. The fire was licking at her body but Mrs Lovett didn't seem at all phased by it. It seemed as if she couldn't feel the heat of the flames at all. She lifted one of her hands to Casey's throat and began to squeeze, 'It's time I shut you up you little prostitute.'
  'Now now isn't this rather vulgar language to be using in such a dainty barber shop?' A strange civilised voice spoke, cutting through the chaos of the saloon and silencing the rabble. Alistair kept struggling for a moment against Sweeney's grip, but then he noticed that Sweeney was no longer paying attention to him.
  'What in the name of the devil?' Sweeney whispered, his face filled with horror as he stared at the sight. Lulu's head was now floating a metre off the group and grinning broadly at them.
  'Why don't we all just sit down and behave for a moment?' Lulu's calm and surprisingly masculine voice asked before it turned in the direction of Mrs Lovett and opened it's mouth before shooting a large cloud of blue smoke at the woman.
  She screamed and let go of Casey immediately before the two of them were flung into the chairs where Mrs Carol still slept soundly.

Axenia

Casey fell to her knees as Mrs. Lovett let go of her, gasping for air and her flames dying out. How could this be possible, what the hell was going on. She didn't even notice that her top had caught on fire, only when she felt it fall down a bit did she notice that one of the shoulderstraps were burning. She quickly put it out and looked at Lulus head floating in mid air. Lulu was dead, this couldn't be possible. Slowly she got up to stand next to Alistair, not even noticing it she took his hand in hers.

Villain

'This is witch craft.' Sweeney breathed as he backed up against the wall of the hair salon and stared at the floating head. He gripped the remaining razor in his hand and pointed it at the head in a threatening manner. The head just seemed to keep grinning at him.
  'There is a great streak of violence in every human being.  If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness.' Lulu's head spoke and turned upside down in the air, 'Mr Todd when you point that razor at me are you declaring war or are you simply mad?'
  'Don't you mock me you foul creature!' Sweeney roared before looking towards Alistair and Casey. Alistair mouth was hung open at the sight of the floating head, his hand gripped Casey's tight. This was unreal. He had known Lulu for a long time and she had never once mentioned that she could survive getting her head chopped off.
  'You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.' The head spoke and continued to spin in air before stopping abruptly and giving Sweeney another wide grin, 'Do you fear that you've lost control? Because I would heed my words if you feel that you have.'
  'Shut up!' Sweeney roared again before lunging forward at Alistair with the blade raised above his head, 'I'll deal with you once I've chopped him down!'
  'I thought as much.' The head spoke before glancing behind Sweeney, 'You can slay him now Alice. It spoke before the sound of a blade slicing through the air was heard.
  Sweeney let out a loud yell and dropped the razor before clutching at his back. He fell to the floor and wriggled on the spot. There was now a huge slash mark on his back that had cut through his clothes and dealt a nasty cut. Standing behind him, beaming like an angel and with body in tact, was Lulu.
  'I want to make a hair cut joke' She spoke with a grin before scratching her head and shouldering the silver sword she held in her right hand, 'But I really can't think of one, can you?' She asked before stepping over Sweeney and walking towards Alistair and Casey.

Axenia

"Lulu, I could just kill you myself for that trick." Casey let go of Alistairs hand and ran to Lulu, grabbing her and holding her tight. She gave the girl a kiss on the cheek before letting her go.
   "How on earth did you do that, don't ever scare me like that again you stupid girl." She said before holding her tight once more. It took some time before she was able to think rational again, letting the blond girl go so she could let Alistair have a go at her. She looked at them, Lulu and Alistair together. Once over the first joy of seeing Lulu alive, she started thinking about the last clock, the one that said twelve o clock. What was going to happen there, who was going to be the victim? Alistair had gotten the first leads to this sick game. Ryan had been the first to get attacked, and then Lulu. But maybe whatever happened at twelve wouldn't be an attack, the caller must know that they were all paying attention by now.
   She went over and grabbed the helmet that lay on the floor, then walked outside to the bike. She was definitely going to be grounded if her father found out, but it didn't matter, Lulu was alive. She got on the bike and waited for the two of them to join her outside, wondering if they could all fit on it.

Villain

'Sorry. I had to-' Lulu began to apologise as Casey let go of her, but was interupted as Alistair raced forward and pulled her into a tight hug. She stared into space, stunned by the sudden display of affection by the always serious Alistair.
  'Don't do that again.' Alistair mumbled against her shoulder. She could feel him trembling against her.
  'Al I-' She began.
  'NEVER!' Alistair cried. His voice sounding choked as he held onto her. She smiled for a moment, feeling tears building in her eyes as she was embraced. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him for a moment before stepping back.
  'I won't. I'm sorry for tricking you.' She spoke before gesturing to Sweeney, who still lay on the floor behind her, 'I saw through them Al. I knew they were evil people, I've always been able to see what peoples inner selves are like. So I pretended I needed to go to the bath room and let my double over there take my place.' She spoke before gesturing the floating head.
  'A pleasure to meet you my boy.' It spoke before winking at him and spinning rapidly in the air. It began to grow in size and sprout blue fur and eventually a body before finally stopping in mid air and landing on the floor. It had now turned in a fluffy blue cat with large eyes and a wide grin of pearly white teeth. Alistair knew at once what the creature was, but it still stepped forwards and bowed, 'Cheshire Cat at your service.'
  'He's good at pretending to be me and pretending to get his head chopped off' Lulu chuckled, Alistair just nodded and smiled greatfully before wiping his cheeks of the tears that had dripped down.
  'Come on lets go wake up my mum and get out of here' Lulu spoke and made her way to the door. Alistair turned to follow her, but as soon as he took one step forward he felt a hand wrap around his ankle.
  'Where do you think your all going?' Sweeney growled as he gripped Alistairs foot tight in his hand. He slowly got to his knees and glared up at Alistair with eyes filled with fury.
  Lulu leveled her sword towards the door. Mrs Lovett had now stepped in between her and the doorway and was now smiling maliciously.
  'Silly kids. The fun's just begun.' She spoke before raising her hand and blowing into the centre of it. A cloud of dark smoke sprouted from the palm of her hand and began to grow slowly like a wild fire.
  'What are you?' Alistair spoke as he looked from Mrs Lovett to Sweeney Todd who was now getting to his feet, 'You should be dead.' Alistair spoke as he watched the man reach up to the pair of scissors and pull them out of his shoulder.
  'Silly silly kids. You're so green.' Sweeney chuckled, 'You've had your abilities for only a few years and have only known each other to learn from'
  'We've had our powers for much longer than you kiddies.' Mrs Lovett spoke and twirled her fingers threw the smoke, 'And we've made so many delightful friends...like the witches from fairy tales that feed on human flesh who were kind enough to teach me about their magic.' She spoke before licking her lips, 'I must admit I've grown fond of the pies I bake, especially since they now unlock new dark gifts'
  'You're helpless children boys and girls' Sweeney spoke as he tossed the scissors over his shoulder, 'You don't even know the extent of your power and how much a name can effect you. Even a nick name which has stuck to you for so very long'.
  'Sweeney Todd...' Alistair breathed and clenched his fists as he watched the killer grin broadly and roll up his sleeves, '...the demon barber of fleet street. It's more than just a name isn't it?' Alistair asked.
  'Oh yes...' Sweeney spoke, '...so much more' He chuckled and ran his tongue over his new demonic fangs and ran his new black claws over his red scaly flesh. It was a form that he never knew that he had possessed until Mr Spring had enlightened him about the power a name could have over you, but he had to admit that when he had first transformed into the red scaly demon with black horns sprouting from the top of his head, he had never felt more alive.
  'Cheshire...could you get Casey?' Lulu asked timidly as she raised the sword point to Mrs Lovett's hand. The cat nodded, its grin still not fading as he looked over the scene before him and vanished into thin air before reappearing outside.
  'Sorry my dearest dove but I'm afraid you're going to need to burn some things' He spoke with a chuckle as he sat on the handle bars of the motor bike.

Axenia

Casey looked for a moment at the cat, deciding weather or not to get of the bike. She leaned forward and looked at he cat,, taking a deep breath looking it in it's eyes.
   "I can't burn them, so what good am I? I can't be of any use to Lulu or Al, my abilities are useless here. Now, get of my bike." She looked at the cat, her eyes hard and cold. When the cat didn't move she pushed it off, starting the bike. She sat for a moment, feeling guilty for not trying to help. But what could she do? Her fire couldn't hurt them, and she had nothing else. She irritably got of the bike, and walked to the door. She couldn't help her friends, but perhaps this could be her ending and free her from the fire. She knew it was a part of her, and accepting that had made her stronger.
   When she got to the door she saw  Mrs. Lowett standing in front of Lulu who had her sword raised. Casey looked at Lulu for a moment, not knowing what to do. Then she walked up to Mrs. Lowett, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back, placing a hand on her throat.
   "Would you mind stopping that, it's kind of irritating to look at." When Mrs. Lowett tried to grab her, she let the flames engulf both of them, blinding Mrs Lowett.
   "Now Lulu, while she can't see." Casey shouted to the blond girl.