[WARHAMMER 40,000] Servitor Dreams: The Ghost and the Machine God.

Started by RavenDaas, April 15, 2022, 07:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenDaas

This post is looking for a GM. If you're looking for a GM, feel free to look at my GM4A posts in my profile. I'm an advanced-novella writer with writing samples pinned to my profile. IRL gender isn't relevant to this prompt.

With how often extreme kinks are associated with Warhammer, I'm going to clarify now that this post isn't looking for fetishized depictions of non-con, tentacles, monsters, inter-species racism, breeding, or more than likely 70% of most 'out there' kinks you'll see on WH40K prompts. If you begin your message with 'Hey, I know you said no this kink, but what about . . .' just delete your message to save us both time. Thanks. Our servitor in question is more human than they are robot. More flesh and blood than bolts and nails.

This RP is loosely (or not so loosely) inspired by the horror game SIGNALIS, knowledge of it is not necessary, but it would help frame the tone and intent of the story. The idea goes that our main character is a Servitor; an especially privileged one given an immense amount of freedom compared to most of their kin. The reasons behind this choice are up for discussion, though I've run through a gauntlet of ideas myself including the idea that their existence as a Servitor was a deliberate, calculated amount of spite inflicted upon them. In their torturer's insistence on maximizing their suffering, they left her with autonomy, just enough sentience to recognize the horribleness of their existence.

It's a WIP. I'm open to a lot of workshopping on this bit of background information as well as others.

The actual meat and potatoes of the RP is less on the 'how' and 'why' and more on what happens afterwards; our MC forming an intense, distant love for a woman so high above their station that it borders on treason in of itself. Very much a 'haunts their dreams,' sort of shtick to the point of obsession; it's meant to be as unsettling and uncomfortable as the rest of the WH40K universe whilst still proving to be *charming* and *emotionally moving.* I've also been juggling strong possibility that the servitor is psychically gifted, though not to a powerful degree. Likely the opposite, a flicker in the Warp, that sort of thing.

The woman in question could be a lot of things; Governor's daughter, a Sister of Battle, the daughter of a company that our Servitor works at . . . so on.

I am partial to the romance either starting off as (without the Servitor knowing) or evolving into being mutual. I'm a big fan of incredibly toxic and unhealthy relationships where the victim of it has 'Ha, I'm into that shit,' as a vibe.

The plot as I see it is an equal measure of SPLATTERPUNK adventure as much as it is psychological horror, romance, and adventure rolled into one. Maybe our duo survive the death of the planet because of the servitor's actions, that sort of thing. Maybe they get possessed by a demon who's not really into the whole 'Reap all human souls,' business and is just happy to help this bucket of bolts fulfill herself.

Kinks; complicated emotions, aspects of dominance and submission (sexually and platonically), kissing, sapphic longing and yearning, spankings, collars, contrasts of all kind, 'I want to kiss and hold you but I also want to strangle you but I won't,' orgasm denial and control as well as overstimulation, underdogs 'getting the girl.' Kissing, softcore bondage. Bad lesbian flirting.

Limits: Everything I described at the top of this post. Futas. Hyper anything.
"If an assault were launched on this building right now - if the windows came crashing down and the whole world descended upon you - this man would hurl himself into death's way to save you. You're certain of this. And you don't know why."

RavenDaas

"If an assault were launched on this building right now - if the windows came crashing down and the whole world descended upon you - this man would hurl himself into death's way to save you. You're certain of this. And you don't know why."

RavenDaas

RavenDaas

RavenDaas

RavenDaas

RavenDaas

RavenDaas

RavenDaas