Justice League: The Reign of Darkseid (DC Heroines/Anti Heroines needed!)

Started by Cal1496, February 18, 2014, 05:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaosfox

Hmm you have good point with that it would be interesting.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Cal1496

Stargirl would be a cool addition I think

Cal1496

Alright folks, you all looking for a good intro get into the fight with Batman!  We'll sort out back story later, just have your character run in and kill some baddies :P

Chaosfox

After looking at it I think I will go with  Star Girl  I will have a character sheet up LAter tonight or tommrow.

Chaosfox

Player Name:ChaosFox
Superhero/villain: Star Girl
Sexual Orientation: Straight (maybe some Bi-sexual tendencies)
Base of Operations: N/A
Powers: Energy Conversion: The Cosmic Converter Belt converts cosmic energy (star light) and into a very useful and flexible force.
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Stamina
Shooting Stars: which are light forms which disrupt electric devices and organic nervous systems.
Aura Connection: the Converter Belt is attuned to the aura of the wielder
Anti-Gravity Field: Focused energy to defy gravity, allowing the wielder and others flight.
Defense Force-Fields:  Also used in conjunction with flight to protect against atmospheric damage in high velocity flight.
'''Energy Projection'''
'''Energy Absorption''': when always used to absorb stellar energy, it could sometimes absorb electricity to dissipate it.
Solid Energy Constructs: Ability to create simple solid energy constructs.
Heat Emission: Could melt steel.
Attunement: Ability to attune itself to it current wielder; doing so makes it hard for the staff to become attuned to anyone else, easily. Ability to receive mental commands from the wielder from a distance
Weaknesses:  If the  Rod is not recharged at night from the star it is a useless and without her rod and belt  Cortney is just an avrege 19 year old that knows gymnastics and kick boxing.

History: Courtney was the daughter of Sam Kurtis and Barbara Whitmore, born and raised in sunny California. Her parents broke up, and Barbara found a new love: Pat Dugan. They moved to Blue Valley, Nebraska. Courtney did not like the move, and she did not like her new stepdad. She did make new friends quickly, though, with Mary Kramer and Josh Hamman.
While rummaging through her stepfather's belongings, she found Sylvester Pemberton's old equipment. Realizing her stepdad used to be Stripesy, the only adult sidekick to a teen hero in history, filled her with joy, as she had a new means to get back at him and ridicule him. She donned a Star-Spangled outfit to a patriotic-themed spirit week dance to mock him, but they were attacked by Dragon King's minions. Dugan pulled out his newly built S.T.R.I.P.E. armor to stop them, and they prevented the thugs from taking over. They decided they would form a duo, Star-Spangled Kid and S.T.R.I.P.E.
Trough out her career she has serve a junior member to the JLA and served as a team member on other JL teams as well. 

Activity:  Since the reign of Darkside began Cortney has been trying her best to stay positive.  After hearing about the Deaths of Hal Jordan and her friend Wonder Girl Cortney almost snapped and just about gave up all hope until she herd of the resistance in Gotham.  Though she has not officially joined the resistance the young  woman will gladly fight alongside anyone who would try and overcome the regain of Darkside.

Equipment: 
Cosmic Converter belt
Cosmic staff.

Appearance without costume:

Costume:

Cal1496

Looks good Chaosfox, next just send it over PM though :P

Oh, and you are good to post

Chaosfox

Ok will do ANd I was not sure where to send it >.<

Cal1496

ME!  Always to me lol

Think of it this way.  Who do you always pray too?  God.

In this world, I AM GOD!!!  So please me and worship no others, ahahahahahaha!

Alright I'm done.

Chaosfox

I had a bazillion things flying through my mind at the time I made the post so I was not completely thinking  about where I was putting it >.< 

Cal1496

Still looking for more people, all characters not on death list welcome :)

Taintedmythos

If I may ask. Is it still  any DC character not on the killed list?

Kevben Battleheart

I think I'll toss my hat into this ring and have a cs up in a little bit.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Cal1496

Any DC character that is correct.

Just know that do the storyline some tailoring will likely have to be done for just about everyone.  But as long as you're willing to negotiate, so am I :)

And sounds good Battleheart, looking forward to hearing from ya

Cal1496

Just to let everyone know, there is a pending profile on Deathstroke, so he is taken up.

Cal1496

Come on Lady's!  Need some fem's to not only kick a shit tone more ass than our lazy men, but also keep our lazy men in check.  I mean, there is a reason I had Lois hook with Luther.  Guy's a loose canon otherwise.

Some gals we would suggest:

Harley Quinn
Raven
Poison Ivy
Batgirl
Killer Frost
Stargirl
Jessie Quick
Giganta
Cheetah

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Batman4560

It's currently running a bit slower, but everyone really seems to be having fun. :)

Kimera

Cal1496

Quote from: Batman4560 on March 19, 2014, 11:27:50 AM
It's currently running a bit slower, but everyone really seems to be having fun. :)

This is mostly due my pain in the ass work being a pain in the ass lol

But, always looking for folk :)

And Clayface hmmm...Interesting choice.  Where you thinking of putting him?

Kimera

ElvenKitten

Could I play as Batgirl? Or Huntress :D

Cal1496

Would be awesome to have a Batgirl or Huntress :)  Go right ahead and get a profile up for either.

And sorry Kimera I meant which side you thinking of sticking him on?  lol  And feel free to spit up profile if ya wish

NosCorventius

I'd like to throw in on this as either Vandal Savage or the Question/Charles Victor Sage as part of The Resistance if you'll allow it. Motives: Question saw it all coming but no one believed him and Vandal wants to rule the world not see it destroyed so clearly Darkseid will have to be stopped.

~Nos~

Kimera

Quote from: Cal1496 on March 23, 2014, 11:03:31 AM
Would be awesome to have a Batgirl or Huntress :)  Go right ahead and get a profile up for either.

And sorry Kimera I meant which side you thinking of sticking him on?  lol  And feel free to spit up profile if ya wish

Oh..Hmm good question. I havn't decided yet.

Cal1496

Hmm, in both cases I'm gunna say shoot me a profile Nos.  Just I wanna see what your make up and everything is, she might take some working out between us two.  Also, sorry for taking so long to respond.

And Kimera, I can't pick for you!  lol  :P