The Perfect Partner is someone who...

Started by Captain Maltese, July 13, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfang

Okay This time I also have to say...

Quote from: Adrianna Paige on May 14, 2013, 04:37:32 PM
The perfect partner doesn't refer to perfection itself. But,their imperfections fit perfectly with your own and through each other one becomes perfect.

I like this one....+1  O:)

Aryail

is able to read and actually does it

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Silverfang on May 15, 2013, 01:04:02 AM
Okay This time I also have to say...

I like this one....+1  O:)

Thank you Silverfang. * smiles and takes your book from your hand before turning to run like hell*
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Autumn52

Someone who does not always try to fix everything and just lets you enjoy what you have without making you feel bad that you don't have more. *cries*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TaintedAndDelish

Someone who has loads of money and sex toys and just wants to share it with me.   :D

lenka

Is the bringer of a hot cuppa, a chocolate biscuit nested next to it :)

HannibalBarca

Makes me laugh, makes me cry, makes me love, all through her writing.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Fleur Morisson

.... fulfills all your dreams and desires with endless love and mutual respect  (and chocolate as well maybe..) ;)
~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

PrincessAriel

Writing partner: Doesn't reply with a tiny paragraph when I had given more than three.
Real life partner: Has tons of sexual possitions in mind!
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

Thesunmaid

Will still say I look hot first thing in the morning with messy hair and half closed eyes. lol thankfully I married one. just one of the reasons.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

TaintedAndDelish

...someone who will go to any length to please me, knowing that I would go twice as far for them.

diamonedsky

The perfect partner is someone who knows they're not perfect, who knows I'm not perfect, but is still willing to put forth the effort to make 'us' as perfect as it can be.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Snickerz

Challenges me, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

OrchidofDarkness

The Perfect Partner is someone who really listens to what you have to say without interrupting you.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Bruja

...who sees me for who I am...without filling in the gaps with what they want me to be.

Captain Maltese

...who believes in something, anything, with all their heart.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

is reliable, trustworthy, dependable, loving, caring, and isn't afraid to show emotions.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Outsider

Jeffrey

...humors me about my jokes...even when they aren't as funny as I think they are.
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Inside

.. needs to arrive at the movie theater early enough to see every preview yet still has time to get a proper assortment of candy, popcorn and soda.
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

The perfect partner is someone who I connect with so honestly, so flawlessly.. from that very first meeting it's all about smiles, laughter, excitement, banter, and hope. There's no room for hesitancy or uncertainty, no room for insecurities or self-consciousness. It's someone who, from the very beginning, makes me feel safe in that I can let all that I am show, no hiding or second guessing.

The perfect partner is someone who has me at hello.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Thorneblood

The perfect partner is figment of our imaginations created specifically to allow us to believe that we aren't truly alone in life and in death.
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Blythe

The perfect partner is someone who.....trusts me enough to love them even when they do not love themselves.

QuirkyFelicity

The perfect partner is someone who... can share a conversation in a meeting of the eyes, make a joke with a nod, and someone with whom we can make each other happy, even if we didn't know we were sad.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman