Games wanted

Started by ladyelizabeth, October 10, 2006, 08:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

Okay i am wanting something a little different.

Not to be sexest but I am wanting some one on one (or group of females)  female action.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Lirliel

In what context ladyelizabeth? Bondage/Romantic etc.

Some further information ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

ladyelizabeth

oh yes I realized after posting I didn't give nearly enough information.

I'll fix that.  I am looking for a game (namely with females) that involves romance, seduction, perhaps bondage, maybe non con.  I am not limited in the ideas.  I am leaning towards modern though fantasy or medieval will work.

I have an idea in my mind but its still fuzzy.  I don't want to play the innocent though, I'd rather play someone who gets to enjoy the act rather than being mystified.

Lirliel

I'd be fine with that, Modern is fine with me as well. Something special that you'd like your character to be, and offcourse you don't have to be the submissive :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

ladyelizabeth

true very true. 

Honestly I think I'd like to be the agressor for one time.  I love playing talent scouts.