Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesseractive

I'm sorry, it's not you, it's my diet. I just don't have the willpower to be around you anymore.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Corinthi

Look, Tess, the heroin chic sex slave thing was fun for a long time, but I'm starting to have dreams about you staring at me with those dark eyes, begging to be punished and it's keeping me from having enough rest to properly punish you. I think we need some time apart.

Oreo

I'm tired of you teasing me with the candy. Either take it off or I'm leaving you.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Little Miss Lucy

I'm sorry but in all honestly I never did like chocolate and that twisting and licking and dunking, your just plain high maintenance, I just need to take care of myself for right now.
Maxwell may have gotten a silver hammer but Lucy got a full of a girl's best friend.
Ons and Offs

Darius

I'm sorry Little Miss Lucy, we have to break up. I just got a call from my mom... we're actually cousins and it would be just wrong if we went any further.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Little Miss Lucy

(that's pretty funny actually lol)
I'm sorry darius but I jsut cant be with you its that constand showering thing, my water bill is through the roof and you leave your wet towels on the floor to get musty it's infuriating.
Maxwell may have gotten a silver hammer but Lucy got a full of a girl's best friend.
Ons and Offs

Mistress Maro

Whoa! You thought we were together? Babe that was a one time thing, I am sorry but.. geez.. I am gonna have to break up with you I guess. Yeah.. Want to get together later though?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Rhapsody

I'm sorry, I just can't date someone who glows under blacklight anymore.  It's ... disturbing.  We have to end it.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Autumn Sativus

This angel thing... it's just not doing it for me anymore. The whole 'oh no, don't touch me there, it's a sin' thing... just isn't working. I'm sorry, but it's over.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Little Miss Lucy

I'm sorry but I just want to settle down, I can't do this swinging thing with you anymore.
Ons and Offs

Skye

Everything with me is pretty much black and white, and well...you're just a little too flashy for me. And you're two faced. I can't condone that. Here are your things back. *Gives you a box of masquerade paraphernalia.* 
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Rhapsody

I just can't take the way you flaunt yourself in front of strangers.  Seriously, a shirt once in awhile might help.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Defiance

As a believer in the Ladder Theory, I'm afraid you have been one upped.

I'm sorry. :(

Little Miss Lucy

I cannot stand your lack of identity besides you defy me constantly I feel like its more babysitting than dating, its just too tiresome
Ons and Offs

Duncan

I am sorry but your moods are killing me.  First your sad then your happy I can't keep up.

LadySky

I will be honest with you, I cannot continue dating a man who is prettier than I am!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Darius

I just can't keep up with the dry cleaning bills for all that wax removal. We're finished LadySky
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Defiance

*eyes the avatar*

You know it was never going to work between us, right? Pretty boys just make me want to smash things.

I'm sorry. :(

Mistress Maro

Mew. I am sorry.... I cannot be with you anymore because well... I have this thing for boobs. So I have to break up with you.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

SugarShane

I heard that your best friend was having a party on her face tonight and everyone was coming, I just don’t understand why you won't let me come too?
SugarShane - 492nd 459th in the world rankings of light welterweight boxers. Up 31 places without a fight. heh.

minkflavoredcheese

It's not you, it's me. I don't like you.

Nice to meet you, by the way. ;D

Duncan

I'm sorry but when I found out you were a guy.....it killed the love.

Corinthi

I'm sorry Duncan, but I simply cannot date anyone who's even more narcissistic than me.

Oreo

I'm sorry Corinthi, but you've begun to look and act like the devil himself lately. I'm leavin you.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Elunari

Oreo I love masks, but my Zorro needs a cape too.  I can't see you anymore.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.