Dangerous Affairs and Forbidden Passion (Multiple M/M Pairings)

Started by Suiko, February 23, 2012, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

I want to explore forbidden affairs; relationships frowns upon by society should they be found out. Relationships where the lovers must be secret in everything to avoid being discovered, where one or both sides could loose everything, but risk it for their relationship.

Just some ideas for pairings... I would play the bolded role.
  • Teacher/Student - I'd love this to be a BDSM relationship. Sneaking around during breaks in lessons, excuses to go to the teacher's home after school... Maybe the student's parents become suspicious? Or teacher's colleagues?

• Doctor/Male Nurse - Inter-personal relationships are strictly frowned upon; they could distract doctors from their work, potentially ruin his reputation, especially if the nurse is a young boy fresh from collage... Age gap could be possible here? Medical play?

• Company President/Worker - The worker could be a secretary, an office worker; anything. While the President could do what he wants in the company, the idea of the press getting wind of such a relationship would ruin his credibility. Perhaps he has a wife and a family outside work, making it an ever deeper affair?

• Twincest - I'd play the younger brother. Twins secretly slipping into eachother's rooms at night, avoiding their parents. Stealing touches in the bathroom, under the dining room table... This could be very heated. Lots of tension and teasing...

• Priest/Choir Boy - Obviously this would be extremely forbidden. This is one of my highest cravings and it could be as extreme as you'd like; bondage would be great, maybe hidden under his alter robes?
Theses are all just ideas. The whole area of secret affairs and forbidden relationships is something I love, so any ideas you have would be welcome... Please PM!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -