Answerless questions..

Started by Kia210, September 21, 2009, 02:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamhansen

Quote from: Belle33 on May 07, 2011, 06:44:58 PM
Because Edgar Allen Poe wrote on both.

Why are there never any "guilty" bystanders?

Nice idea.
You know this was actually a joke originally, there was no answers. But Lewis Caroll was so fed up with stupid people who kept asking him for the answer, he eventually wrote one.

qoute lewis Caroll
"'Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!' This, however, is merely an afterthought; the Riddle, as originally invented, had no answer at all."
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Tambit

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Belle33

Quote from: Tambit on May 07, 2011, 06:50:08 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

58:  Novices
29:  Experts
1: Biters

Why do flamingos stand only on one leg?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Tambit

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Tamhansen

This was bred in by the chinese during the Hang dynasty. Originally Swine or hogs had straight tails, but the chinese prefered their bred pigs to have curly tails. Today most domesticated pigs are of this stock
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

octaviath

What would happen if Pinocchio said 'My nose will now grow!'? It only grows if he's telling a lie, but if it doesn't grow like he said it would it would be a lie, thus the nose would grow. However, if it grew, that means he was telling the truth and therefore his nose couldn't grow....so, what would really happen?

Oniya

His nose would burst into flame as a result of friction from the rapid, but almost imperceptible lengthening and shortening as he tried to work out the paradox.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

gaggedLouise

What were the names - in the language spoken at that time and place - of the animals so vividly captured on the walls of ice age caves in France and Spain?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

octaviath

Easy...'Thing with horns', 'Thing with bigger horns', 'thing with long nose', 'thing with claws'.

What was the name of the very first, fully evolved Homo Sapien Sapien?