Spel's Elliquiy-Exclusive Avatars II: The Wrath of Spel

Started by Spookie Monster, April 01, 2009, 05:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Hallo iedereen, van Nederland, welkom bij Elliquiy! -Personeel van Elliquiy

Also: Source Pic

"He tasks me..."

Please allow me to offer some more avatars in the vein of those that I offered during my last visit to this fine trading post of ideas and bodily fluids...

Enjoy!

Spel

Will I make you laugh?
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

The Overlord

So...this is like some sort of fetish for aquatic things with pointy teeth and spines?

Inkidu

I thought it would be Spel II: The Road Warrior. I was so sure.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Greenthorn

Doomsday

Crap, is the last one a lamprey? Reminds me of this

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Greenthorn

Doomsday

Hehehe... Mortifying, isn't it? Don't worry, it's just a shoop. Like this...

http://z.about.com/d/urbanlegends/1/0/5/D/breast_larvae_sm.jpg

Greenthorn

That might not be pg-13.

PostSecret had a huge uproar over someone sending in the pic on a postcard!

Xillen

Trieste

I don't know what's being done to Nemo, but he looks extremely happy about it.

Also, needs more coelacanth.

Inkidu

A fish with his own, oh how do the kids say it these days... bling? Yes Bling.

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Trieste

On another random note, wtf is up with those fingers? What got shopped on there? (That looks like keratinized scales as opposed to decomposed skin.)

Inkidu

Quote from: Trieste on April 02, 2009, 08:10:00 PM
On another random note, wtf is up with those fingers? What got shopped on there? (That looks like keratinized scales as opposed to decomposed skin.)
It scared the hell out of me. I've actually seen things like that in me books. The nail bed does look kind of black from the back like that *Shudders*

Trieste

Ja, it can, but look at the diamond-shaped tissue around the blackish parts. It doesn't look like the ... what is it... subdermal layer. Subcutaneous fat? I forget what it's called, but it doesn't look like the fatty connective tissue that holds the skin to the muscle. It doesn't look like muscle ... and around the edge looks like it could be fatty tissue, but it also could be teeth.

So ... I call photoshop. :P But I'm wondering what creature the other bits came from. The breast, for example is from a plant (was it a lotus plant? I can't recall but it's on Snopes) ...

Inkidu

Quote from: Trieste on April 02, 2009, 10:00:43 PM
Ja, it can, but look at the diamond-shaped tissue around the blackish parts. It doesn't look like the ... what is it... subdermal layer. Subcutaneous fat? I forget what it's called, but it doesn't look like the fatty connective tissue that holds the skin to the muscle. It doesn't look like muscle ... and around the edge looks like it could be fatty tissue, but it also could be teeth.

So ... I call photoshop. :P But I'm wondering what creature the other bits came from. The breast, for example is from a plant (was it a lotus plant? I can't recall but it's on Snopes) ...
Yeah but when I first saw it it reminded me of those pictures in the anatomy book. The really nasty anatomy book.

Doomsday

Quote from: Trieste on April 02, 2009, 10:00:43 PM

The fingers are the mouths of a lamprey, and the breasts are (you called it) lotus seeds.

Spookie Monster

Quote from: The Overlord on April 01, 2009, 06:15:11 AMSo...this is like some sort of fetish for aquatic things with pointy teeth and spines?
Perhaps I'm trying to endear myself to Ariel from The Little Mermaid?  I TOTALLY want to tap THAT tuna...

Quote from: Inkidu on April 01, 2009, 06:27:44 AMI thought it would be Spel II: The Road Warrior. I was so sure.
That WOULD have been cool, granted, but THEN I'd have to title my impending third set "Spel's Elliquiy-Exclusive Avatars III: Beyond ThunderSpel," and THAT would just be WEIRD, because THEN we'd have to invite Tina Turner to become a member of Elliquiy AND we'd have to find somebody to constantly ride around on somebody else's back AND we'd have to figure out a way to incorporate "TWO MEN ENTER; ONE MAN LEAVES!" AND make THAT not sound dirty because, after all, this thread IS in the PG-13 part of the forum.  Oh, and THEN I'd have to wait for the FOURTH movie to come out to post my fourth set.  And then what?  THEN WHAT?  MY BRAIN IS BOILING!

Quote from: Greenthorn on April 02, 2009, 05:35:20 AMThis one is cute....and not on your list Spel!
Thanks, 'Thorn!  No harm in letting him into the party... :-)

Quote from: HPDDJ on April 02, 2009, 09:05:12 AMCrap, is the last one a lamprey?
Mmm, indeed -- specifically, a Pacific Lamprey.

Quote from: Trieste Robinson on April 02, 2009, 03:57:57 PMI don't know what's being done to Nemo, but he looks extremely happy about it.
Quote from: Cae Lee on April 02, 2009, 07:16:24 PMThat Nemo look-alike is... really awkward.
Well, I figured that at least a few of the members of Elliquiy would like to be in exactly his position (I'm looking at YOU, Greenthorn), so...

Incidentally, his name is Connor.

Quote from: Trieste Robinson on April 02, 2009, 03:57:57 PMAlso, needs more coelacanth.
What?  WHAT?  He's up there... he's UP there!  He's right between Charlie the Tuna and that creepy-yet-somehow-alluring Sekiu Fish Girl...

Then again, maybe you mean... hmmm...

Awesome: AN AVATAR OF A COELACANTH'S ASS!  My guess is that the person who opts to use this avatar will have the first avatar on the Internet that focuses on a fish's butt.  BE A PIONEER!

Anyhow... yeah.  Many thanks for all of the replies, everybody -- I really appreciate them! :-)

Spel

Will I chase your blues away?
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Trieste

Oh my god, it IS there. How did I miss that?

Sorry, Spel. <3

Avi

Gah, those photo-shops make me wanna be ill, even if they're fake. :( 
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Trieste

I find that the first time I saw them, I recoiled a little... but I'm one of those people that doesn't completely recoil from things. I sort of flinch ... but I'm still looking. And then I see something neat, or notice a detail that makes me wonder how they did that, or ...

And then it loses its shock value and becomes interesting.

Inkidu

Quote from: Trieste on April 19, 2009, 09:02:25 PM
I find that the first time I saw them, I recoiled a little... but I'm one of those people that doesn't completely recoil from things. I sort of flinch ... but I'm still looking. And then I see something neat, or notice a detail that makes me wonder how they did that, or ...

And then it loses its shock value and becomes interesting.
Still makes me shudder. It still looks like freaking holes in your fingers.