Wolf Pack: Interest Check

Started by Miska, March 19, 2015, 12:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miska

I am trying to find out if anyone is interested in doing a group rp of a wolf pack. If there are enough people that are interested Maybe we can make a second pack. There there would likely be territory wars as well. The pack would function as a normal wolf pack would with a couple of acceptations. Sense this is my idea there will be no over throwing me lol. However the other Alpha (You would have to try out to be the other Alpha) does not have that immunity. With any pack political maneuvering can and and will happen. fighting with in the pack is allowed to create more opportunity to role play. this will be revisited if another pack is formed. Unlike most packs however sexual interactions will not be blocked by the alphas. And there is a possibility of rape. You can role play a pregnancy however you have to follow the rules and regulations of the website. Please let me know if your interested! feel free to respond to this post or send me a message.

Backround
Several generations ago a pack was formed by several people who had lost the ability to shift into human form; a genetic mutation had occurred, and they could no longer shift. This mutation proved to be inheritable, with offspring being born wolves and never gaining the ability to shift. As time went on more and more wolf pups showed up lacking the ability to shift. As they grew they were shunned and came to resent the people that could shift. Rallying together they formed a pack and left the mainland after striking a treaty with King Haun to live in  area called Lipia.

Social Structure
The pack consists of several family units lead by the Alphas. Then there are enforcers, betas and omegas.  Unlike most wolf packs the wolves of this pack can and do have their own families. Here is the outline of what you can expect to see from the pack:

Alpha: The leader of the pack. They are in charge of the teaching, training, guiding and running of the pack. They also serve as mentors to pups struggling to learn how to hunt.

Enforcers:  Are the Alpha’s guard and assist in enforcing rules if and when the Alpha’s are not present. They are also the peace keepers. Enforcers are next in line to be Alphas.

Beta:  They are like the military of the pack. They are the main hunters and fighters.

Omegas: Are considered the softer pack members. Most omegas are just as dangerous as any other pack member. However because of there demeanor they are often pushed around and raped.

Rogue: Are rarely if ever allowed within the pack. The rogue must prove him/herself beyond a reasonable doubt that they are dedicated to the pack. Also the whole pack has to give individual positive references in order for them to be accepted into the pack. Listra wolves can breed with rogues, but more then likely it would be the rogue raping someone that was caught out on there own.

Mating/Pairing
Marriage: is non-existent in the pack. It is looked at as a human custom and because of that most would not even consider it. Even bringing it up is taboo.

Mates: Mates are commonplace and do not have a certain amount of time they are expected to stay together. However if a female becomes pregnant the male is expected to take her as a mate for the duration of the pregnancy and help rear the pups until they come of age. If the male abandons the female he will lose rank and possibly be put to death ( Please talk abandoning rpes over with the people involved before going that route. Also please contact me if you are going to do it. )

Rape: Can and does happen by both the females and males. Females in hear can force the males to mate with them. And males can do so as well. Usually what it comes down to is dominance and submission. Use your imagination on how to succeeded! You can even use black male. But no human forms!

Physical Descriptions:
Wolves from the Listra pack are bigger than your average wolf size but not bigger then a dire wolf.. Bigger body means that there bone structure are also bigger. The females may be slightly more petite, and for that reason they lose strength. However with losing strength they gain agility. All Listra wolve's have a secondary abilities of communication. They have the ability to speak with humans in their wolf form.

Amarlo

Wolf pack as in actual wolves or as in werewolves that can turn into wolves?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Miska

Quote from: Amarlo on March 19, 2015, 01:19:38 PM
Wolf pack as in actual wolves or as in werewolves that can turn into wolves?

Actual wolves, they don't have the ability to transform into humans or werewolves

FwuffyKittenz

I would be up for that. I love actual wolves. They are soo cool.

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Miska

Edited the description to give a clearer explanation.